BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Happy birthday P'Ane!! Wah, I can't believe I've known you
for so long already, or so it seems. Ha, ha. You're a great
DJ and I totally want to steal your voice. You sound so hot.
Ha, ha. Anyways, I hope you have the best birthday ever!
May all your wishes come true and I hope that this year will
be all positive. And until the next birthday, make life worth
living for! Sarnworld loves you!!! Sook sun wun gerd na!

---Joey

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Hey, I just saw that it's Diane's bday. Happy Birthday to the best DJ on Sarnworld!!!

Hope you're having a great day!

:D

.diane.

Media Fanatic
waow. thank you everyone for the birthday wishes here and on my profile, emails, pms hehehe - thank you so much! muaah to everyone!! ^__^v

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
HAPPY BDAY MY P'ANE!! WISHING NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM U... HAHA IF U HEAR A CRAZY RING TONIGHT, IT'S ME HAHAHA.. JKJK~~~ HAVE FUN TODAY ALRIGHTY.. LOVE LEKKIE

rukD2B

Happy Birthday P'John!
I hope you have an awesome birthday!
And even though we Sarnies love you,
I will steal your CD collection because
I'm still jealous and that will never ever
change. Ha, ha. Just joking. ^__^"
Still, I hope that you'll have the best
birthday ever! You rock! Best wishes to
you na. Have a great birthday!

*You're turning two? O__O
Hope you can learn how to read this.
He, he. Just joking. <33

---Joey

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
p'John my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

All I can wish you is the best, because you deserve it....May your dreams and the reality join one day, and make you have this smile i saw a lot of times when you visited us in France, because it suits you well, and the world seems better when we can smile in any situation in life.

Never give up, you are just a few steps from the things you dream of dear...I believe in you friend.

Look, a chocolate cake for you, i know you like that...But don't talk too much and eat the cake ! or else someone will steal it from you ! lol

Happy birthday ka.

rukD2B

Happy birthday Karen, and the two other members.
And to anyone else who's birthday is on today.

I hope that you guys will have a great birthday!
May all your wishes come true and these next 366
days be the best days ever in your aging year.

Good luck with all that you do!

Yo, Sarnies rock! :dude:

---Joey

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND MAY ALL THE FREE BEERS IN THE WORLD COME UR WAY ON UR DAY OF BIRTH!! HAHAHAHA OKAY, SO I'M HORRIBLE AT GIVING BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS... :p

OH, ALMOST LEFT SUPER BIASED...A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY OTHER SARNIE DEARS!! HEHE

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh..im so late...i wanted to wish my p'john a Happy Birthday.thank you for always being there for me when i needed someone to talk to.thank you for all your advices..thank you for being the person that you are to me=]i hope that you had a wonderful bday p'john...and remember that the sun is always shining down on you as well=] big big huggles=]

XCappy

Mr. Char
Tina, Tina, the one who spam this thread in continuous, but this time, no post for you, hehe !

Happy Birthday !! :yahoo:

(I'm too lazy to find a nice cake pic on the Net, but it's in my mind, let's share it after ;))

Edit : Only 1 y.o ? o_O

Also Happy Birthday to wintr(24), MizzAznKim(18), sunny_gyrl(19), TubbyTinker(18) ;) Have a good day guys !

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---birthdays only come once in a life time and that day we celibate each year as a time to renew our faith in the person that makes the world we all see from the outside next to the foot prints we stand beside because you are special in our world,,, so we take time today to remember you... Happy Birthday N'Tina,,, today is a day for yourself dear to be who you are and enjoy more music in your life dear...may the wonders of the world fill your life with more color and the wishes you hope for be your dreams lived tomorrow dearest friend!!!

:yahoo:
"Happy Birthday Tina"
:clap:

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Arai na? 1 year old?lol i never knew u were that young my baby lol ! i wish you the best na ja Tina....Sing dee dee tong khoo khwaan kub khon dee dee ! you are very precious to us here and we luv u mucho.

Doolae tua eng duay na ! dun eat too much bday cake na or u'll get fat, so send me the whole cake, imma sacrify and eat for you !!! just kidding ja ! joob joob Tina !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thankies my frenchies and P'John =p hehe yUmmay French Dip and P'Jesen sood Sexy! love you guys and girl =p ... yeah P'Jensen I'm one year old hahaha =p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday P'Tina. You finally are a year old that's so exciting. You still in diapers lol or are you potty trained? I wish you the best in life and I hope that today is the happiest day of your life. :kiss:

rukD2B

Happy Birthday to my very first beloved Sarnie!

Sook sun wun gerd na P'Tina! I hope you have
the best birthday ever and spend this precious
day with those that you love most! I thank
Sarnworld for you. Ha, ha. You're the first, very
first, Sarnie that's ever been so nice to me!

I think a lot of Sarnies appreciate having you
around because you help out so much in all of
Sarnworld. Uploading and dj-ing and also, you
were always in SW Chat! LOLs. ^__^

I hope you have a great birthday - this year,
next year, and every year that comes!

I LOVE YOU!!! :kiss:

Long live KhoOnxNouxWanxJai! :dude:

---Joey