BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
geez Charly, u are faster than me !

Lily Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy, avec tout plein de bonnes choses, la santé avant tout, et une bonne dose de sommeil....Me semble que c de ça que t'avais besoin...Alors les gens, arretez de l'harceler lol...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Desolé, mon amie. J'ai oublié. Je veux dire <<Happy Birthday Lili.>> Tu as seulement 21 ans? C'est drole. J'ai oublié que tu es tres jeune. Je me rappelle quand j'étais cet âge. J'étais si jeune et insouciant. Amuse-toi, mais ne faites rien que je ne ferai pas. :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---just have one word to say to you friend on your Birthday Jen'(Sept 6th)--->awesome<--- these words describe how i feel about you friend everyday i've known you and now i speak them because it's your birthday... :p

p.s. i know i told you in the letter i wrote but my last thought today is i wish you the best in everything you do and wish you happiness because your an awesome person and friend to all... Happy Birthday Dear,,, know while you were sleeping someone was rooting for you in all you do,,, your friend unconditionally always John... ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Whohoo its Naah Jen's birthday today. Naah Jen I wish you the happiest birthday of your life, with the exception of the one where I will be by your side lol. My Naah Jen soot sexy is finally becoming a woman now. I'm so happy for you. I love you lots lots lots lots lots lots lots. :kiss: Eat a bunch of ice cream and cake for me. You probably already made your wish but hopefully you wished to see me haha. I'll cross my fingers.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Happie Bday to my nong sao soot naruk...............n'Jen soot sexy=] p'sam kaw hai mee kwarm sook mak mak naa jah nong ruk=]thank you being the most adoring n'sao..not to mention..sexy too..hehe i still remember the email tee n'jen wrote to me..when i read it..it just makes me yim like this =] hehe 2 years now that we've known each other since TT..hehe memories oh memories in yahoo chat. everytime that i hear "tud tarn-arisman..remind me of you n'jen...so yeah..let me stop blabbing and wish you the very best of everything that you hope for in life.kaw hai n'jen mee kwarm ruk ...kwarm oup oon...kwarm sabai jai mak mak naa jah..ruk n'jen tee soot leuy=] big big huggles.........jooooooopie joop..hehe

XCappy

Mr. Char
I'm coming online just to wish you a happy birthday Jen !!!
I think you got my message at... 8 AM :clap:

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
omg you all are too cute !!!!!!!!!!!! lol thank u very much my lovers ! please come in France cos i wanna hug you !!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday Dorky_Vang! Wish you the best in everything that you do and hope you have a blast b-day!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
What the hell? I didn't even know it was Jen's birthday. No one ever tells me anything. Happy Birthday Jen. I hope you're having a blast in France. I'm sorry I didn't even know. I'm sorry that I read about how John sent you a gift AND I still didn't get the hint it was your bday. Sook San Wan Gerd.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
What the hell? I didn't even know it was Jen's birthday. No one ever tells me anything. Happy Birthday Jen. I hope you're having a blast in France. I'm sorry I didn't even know. I'm sorry that I read about how John sent you a gift AND I still didn't get the hint it was your bday. Sook San Wan Gerd.
oh mon petit coeur, you are too cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol u dun have to be sorry....Ok, i apologize you if u offer me the diner, ok?lol with candles, wine (even i dun like), etc etc, and some good music played by an orchestra bla bla bla lol....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
HAPPY BDAY nong'PAC kong p'lek...... i wish u nothing but the best and remember to be good alrighty....... love me :)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Happy birthday n'PAC PAC PACKY !!! ;) I wonder what you are doing right now... playing your game again HUH ?! :D

Pac

sarNie Egg
^_^ THANKYOUUUU ...>.> ill pretend that sarnworld doesnt haf the B'day bar reminder thingy and lets just say =D You guys remembered my birthday~! TYTYTYTY <333 hehe btw cappy i think i was sleepingggg

Vanida

Save World Save Life
HAPPY 18TH B-DAY TO SAIFAH!!!!!!!!! Best wishes and luck to you hope you have a wonderful life with the person you love and stay good :D xoxo

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Happy 21st Birthday to my cousin Sandy!!!
i hope that you have a wonderful bday mama..and always know that i love you and im here for you throughout..we are family=] i know that its gonna be hard this year knowing that one person is not here to share your bday with you..but always remember and keep in your heart..that she's not far from us...she's watching over you..all of us..keep up all the good things that you are doing and it will pay off..i love you mama and have a wonderful 21st bday=]