Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
The two first parts are good. The young prince is handsome. He look older in this lakorn than from any of his pervious lakorn. I like the young P'ek and N'ek. THe young p'ek match his role of king.

I love it. I hope they will keep the new version similar to the old version. So far the new version is similar to the old version. B)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i love the music and song. everytime i watch this new version, i can picture still the one version with boy blinya. i like how they didn't change the song and still uses the old one. can't wait to see who's playing the leading role.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
AW...THEY DID A REMAKE.
SO INTERESTING.

thanks for sharing guys.
i can't wait to see who are goin to be the elder na'ek and pa'ek :D

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for when they grow up.

Although nothing will beat the old version. It was so sad and heartbreaking. Pinky made me cry so much. And n'ek and p'ek was the best couple.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
It's gonna be long before they grow up...because in the last version I remember half of the whole lakorn was of them as kids.
Yeah I think that was what bothered me about the lakorn. There wasn't really much storylines on the kids' part except seeing her mom change from fish to plant, etc. Other than that, we just see Euy getting abused over and over and nothing else was going on. Of course they added scenes with the village people so it doesn't look like the story is just about Euy getting abused, and even then they didn't do much.

Anyhow, is it just me, or in this remake, Euy gets abused a lot harsher? It looks like she gets dragged and thrown around a lot. And I'm confused, so far is Aiy supposed to be good or bad right now, cuz sometimes she's good, and then she'll turn bad.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think that was what bothered me about the lakorn. There wasn't really much storylines on the kids' part except seeing her mom change from fish to plant, etc. Other than that, we just see Euy getting abused over and over and nothing else was going on. Of course they added scenes with the village people so it doesn't look like the story is just about Euy getting abused, and even then they didn't do much.

Anyhow, is it just me, or in this remake, Euy gets abused a lot harsher? It looks like she gets dragged and thrown around a lot. And I'm confused, so far is Aiy supposed to be good or bad right now, cuz sometimes she's good, and then she'll turn bad.

i think the old version she get abuse more...i think this version the dad and bad mom is kinda weak. not evil like the old version.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hey does anyone know where i can watch the old version of pla boo tong? i tried youtube, but they didn't have it.
the plot seems really interesting and i just really want to see it >.<
the new version is coming out too slow x.x

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai

Yeah i felt the same way tooo....what i really love about the lakorn is when she grows up and gets married to the prince. But yeah I think Aiy is in the process of getting bad. I guess they are showing more of Aiys part while she still has sympathy for Auy. In the old version they showed like 10 minutes of her playing with Euy and then from then on...she was mean after her mom had one talk with her.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow they really did change things up....the Pra ek is out playing around with Auy...I think I'm going to like it. there will be more chemistry between them when they grow up so yeah. Auy's mom is not dead yet geez? She's suppose to die in Epi 2. It's Epi 4 already.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually it did take a while for her mom to die in the old version too..I think they should've just kept the same story as the old one where he met her when he was out looking for the tree that is her mom and then instead of finding the tree he met Euy instead..But the new version is kinda sweet too how he came out to find the truth who she really is because one soldier told him her name is Euy where as the other soldier told him her name was Aiy..But anyways if this was another lakorn and not Bla Boo Tong I would like it better..Because I already know how Bla Boo Tong is suppose to go and now that I see a change its kinda weird..But anyways its cute when he came out..He got his soldier to go buy all her kanom and then Euy was going home so he followed her and asked her if he can walk her home but she said no..I don't know..Kinda reminds me of Uthaitaywee..Chatree though because he fit his character haha...Like I said..If this wasn't Bla Boo Tong then it will be better..And if it was made back in the day I want Chatree to be pra aek..It was so sweet when he came out as a farmer in Uthaiwayee..Ok I'm off topic now haha..Anyways..Although they changed the story with the prince its still ok..Just don't go stupid with the storyline..