Bla Boo Tong

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
yah, this lakorn was pretty sad.. the part where her dad knocks her mom into the river and she drowned was pretty scary.. when they did that underwater view of her body floating up there... that scared me when i watched it. haha. gave me nightmares for days ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..But not with stupid people and stupid clothing..And there obviously going to change the story line...So if the story line isn't going to be the same...Stupid clothing and stupid people then its better off not being re-made...

val

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..But not with stupid people and stupid clothing..And there obviously going to change the story line...So if the story line isn't going to be the same...Stupid clothing and stupid people then its better off not being re-made...
[post="113699"][/post]​
I agree with you ThanamasFanclub. The clothes back then are waaay better and prettier then those right now. Boran lakorn back then are much better and more fantasier then these right now, these right now are like modern boran and drag too long

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..Drag too much..The clothes back then were so pretty..Unlike right now...The clothing isn't even Thai Thai for god sakes..It's look Roman catholic to me...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep..Drag too much..The clothes back then were so pretty..Unlike right now...The clothing isn't even Thai Thai for god sakes..It's look Roman catholic to me...
[post="113735"][/post]​
yah i know, not to be mean but those roman clothes don't look all that nice.. <_< and not too much of the special effects either, it makes the movie look too fake.. i loved it when they used the puppet for the sea dragon. it was so cute!! :lmao: even though it looked really fake.. haha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Puppet..? Ok..Anyways lol...Confused there now..lol..Yea..There power is just so annoying now adays...Actually it got annoying back in the days also..Forgot what lakorn it was..But anyways I hate all these 3-D crap they use..It doesn't even look real...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
Puppet..? Ok..Anyways lol...Confused there now..lol..Yea..There power is just so annoying now adays...Actually it got annoying back in the days also..Forgot what lakorn it was..But anyways I hate all these 3-D crap they use..It doesn't even look real...
[post="114003"][/post]​
remember in the beginning (i think it was the beginning) of sano noi, yuu see the dragon swimming in the water and then it goes on land and spits that white stuff on the land?? that puppet.. haha sorry for going off topic here :sweat: but just wanted to explain ^_^

i know, the 3d stuff is kind of getting out of hand.. haha. i liked it a lot better when they did real ppl as little fairies and stuff.. like in tepasin, they had that little girl and they made her small with the effects.. that was WAY better than the ugly fairy they had in kula.. i hope when they do a remake of bla boo tong they keep the original aspect and not add in any new story lines.. it just kinda ruins the point of the story <_< but i kind of doubt they'll do that.. -_-

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..The paya nark..Man..At least it looks real..Unlike right now..But yea..I doubt it that they will keep the same story line and stuff...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
paya nark.. that's wat it's called.. man, i feel so dumb, forgetting the name of it <_< i only know it in my language ... haha

man, forget a remake, they should just do like all the other ppl do it, remaster the old one.. haha but then again, we wont get to see any new actors/actresses and all that.. but then again, it was already good the way it is.. ha ;)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i jus watch this the other day, but yeah it did drag a little jus a lil..pinky is so cute when she was lil

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i used to have it on VHS... but's it's poor quality....

i know the theme song used to be posted on the song area... can someone still upload it?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="113699"][/post]​
i agree with you!!! i hate the remakes where everything is not even the same except the title...

i had high expectations for Gor Giya Sith because i really like Glor Pid Jet See with all the hot guys and etc... but i was soooooo disappointed with the costumes... i really wanted them to have the BUN HAIR, not the wavy hair....