BoA Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
aaaah!! haven't contributed in this thread for a long time..hehe. re-uploaded two more videos. happy dl/ing!!~

Your Color (Music Fighter ~ April 8, 2006)

File Name: BoA - Your Color [Music Fighter 8 Apr 2006] | Size: 67.6MB | Link: sendspace

credits: budonkadonk, jpopsuki, babet, re-upped by music of boajjang forums (me. ^_^)

one more video coming up next. :)

BoA Shopping With Tsuyoshi Domoto (12.24.03)

File Name: BoA Shopping With Tsuyoshi Domoto (12.24.03) | Size: 130MB | Link: sendspace

credits: Piggybomb1986, reupped by music of boajjang forums (me. ^_^)
[post="103256"][/post]​
oh thanks p'fon ^_^
didn't dl your color yet lol love this song :wub:

numfon

sarNie Adult
Outgrow ~Ready Butterfly + Do The Motion + Everlasting 20060415 [POOFY HAIR :lol:]

File: 8dimentions.com.firestorm.20060415 - OUTGROW+DO THE MOTION+Everlasting Mnet Mcountdown in Japan [*use WinRaR to unzip]
Size: 143MB
Link: sendspace
Credits: danating, Firestorm + splee112 of boajjang forums for re-ups, reupped again by music of boajjang forums (me. :))

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey kristie. i know you're a huge fan of boa..i wonder do you have all of her single albums? except i already have everlasting (both jp/kr version) and brand new color. if you have all of hers.. i wonder can you upload it into zipped file?

because i wanna put all songs from boa's collection into my ipod. :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
kitkat :: i don't have all of her jap single but BEST OF SOUL regroup all of them since her debut ! (before OUTGROW of course lol)
do u have dakishimeru ? it's in page 4 link still available.
I have Make a secret single, tell me if u want it.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
the new photoshoot that you just posted is really pretty but Boa doesnt seem to look like Boa any more lol. she changed alot and i like ehr new changes.. she;s so pretty now back then when i saw her first time i thoguht she was just kute.,., =) thanks .. if you dont mine i might want to take some of the pic and make a banner outta it try to make one lol. i havtn been doing much for a while so.. thank you anyway!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow another single? damned she's really a legend to me! i got all of her albums/singles. finally. hehe i wonder if it is released, would you mind sharing with us? ^^

i'm so dead broke to buy anything. -____-

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
WHAAAAAAA...

ANOTHER single after that one "something beat" --wow. im slow these days =/ && in LA, WOW! :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just saw the PV and wow i'm not used to see her dancers.. i mean i always see asian dancers and yet this is very different... i think i know that male dancer.. probably he's from britney spears's former dancer... i swear he looks like him! haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^me either... i finally like her from girls on top times... lol yeah so late... it's probably because one of her best performance where she did with intro+girls on top at 2005 award... i looove it so i started to search on her infos/music and yet look at me, i'm addicted to her! haha but lately, i'm very slow with boa infos... i'm all updated with shinhwa. ^^;;