BoA Official Thread

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
mook was the one that made me like BoA lol shes cool i like her songs now taking korean classes with my step dad heheh

sisii

I love this CF! Boa is soo pretty. Donghae oppa *sigh* love love him! They make a really cute couple^^

I can't wait to watch the full mv of 'Key of Heart' :)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
BoA to Appear on CNN’s Talk Asia

Pan-Asian star BoA will appear on the CNN talk show “Talk Asia.”

In an interview with the show’s host Anjali Rao on October 24 in Tokyo, Japan, BoA talked about her career as a singer, her activities in Japan, the influence of the Korean Wave, her thoughts about acting and future plans.

”Talk Asia” is a signature program of the U.S. broadcaster CNN. It features newsmakers from all over the world and airs weekly. CNN decided to introduce BoA in recognition of her popularity in the entire Asian region. Other South Koreans who have appeared on the show include former President Kim Dae-jung, orchestra conductor Chung Myung-hoon, soprano Cho Su-mi and singer Rain.

The ”Talk Asia” edition featuring BoA will air December 2 at 8:30 a.m. and at midnight, and December 3 at 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (Korean time). The show will be broadcast via CNN International to more than 200 regions of the world.

BoA will release her fifth full-length album in Japan January 17.

Source : KBS Global

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just found out that boa is my age. I thought she was a lot older than that since I've like known her forever. Wow she has acheived a lot at only that age. You go girl!!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
although i have heard the name BoA many times before i've never checked her songs or performances but now that i've taken a good look at her songs and performance. i'm starting to be a big fan of hers.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
BoA Set to Sweep Japan Again with New Album
2006/01/03

Pan-Asian star BoA is likely to sweep all music charts once again with her new album scheduled to be released in Japan on Jan. 17, as it has already topped the advance order charts of HMV and Amazon.

Coming out 11 months after her fourth album “Outgrow,” her latest album “Made in Twenty” contains 13 songs, including the previously-released singles “Winter Love” and “Key of Heart.” The album has also been drawing attention because it is the first album to be released since her coming of age. There is much interest in whether she will be able to continue to set new records with the new release.

BoA is the only foreign singer to top the Oricon Chart in the feature album category four consecutive times. When including Japanese singers, Ayumi Hamasaki is ahead of her with seven consecutive feature albums at the top. If her fifth album makes it to the top once again, she will be a step closer to becoming the best singer in Japan.

BoA won the gold prize at the 48th Japan Record Award, Japan’s most prestigious music award, on Dec. 30, and was invited to NHK’s year-end song festival on Dec. 31 for the fifth straight year.

The Korean singer plans to start a nationwide concert tour in Japan in March.

Global : KBS Global

Im listening to preview of all the songs it sounds good ^_^

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! she is so pretty i love her hair, it's such a beautiful color and it look great on her..i can't wait for her new album..it's gonna rock!!. .thank you!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

BoA ★ MADE IN TWENTY(20)
album type fifth album
release date 2007.01.17
language Japanese
genre Jpop / hiphop / R&B / ballad / ♥♥♥
record label avex trax
buy it yesasia / cdjapan

01 Lady Galaxy
02 七色の明日 ~brand new beat~
03 Winter Love
04 STILL.
05 SO REAL
06 KEY OF HEART
07 OUR LOVE ~to my parents~
08 no more make me sick
09 Revolution-code: 1986-1105 Feat.RAH-D
10 Your Color
11 Prayer
12 Candle Lights
13 Gracious Days
14 LAST CHRISTMAS (Bonus Track)
15 Winter Love (Live ver.) (Bonus Track)

whole album (113.23 MB)
→ [ download sendspace ]
→ [ download gigasize ]

Credit : heygingersnap

Okay we got the album before the official release...
THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD !!! :wub: