BoA Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Singer BoA's 4th Album Tops Japan's Oricon Chart on Day of Release

The fourth album entitled "Outgrow" from singer BoA (20), the "Asian star," topped Japan's Oricon Daily Chart on the day of its release in Japan on Feb. 15.

Since her debut in Japan in 2001, BoA has released 18 single albums, four full-length albums, and one compilation album, hitting a CD sales record by selling over a total of 9 million copies so far. With the release of her fourth album, BoA will soon likely hit the 10 million mark in combined records.

Currently staying in Japan, BoA is focusing on promoting her fourth album while appearing on various morning and music programs on TV. Since Feb. 14, trains on JR Yamanote Subway Line, a loop line in Tokyo, have been carrying posters advertising BoA's new album. Car trailers wrapped with enlarged posters featuring her fourth album are also running across downtown Tokyo. Her Japanese CD publisher Avex is pouring all its energy into publicizing BoA's newest album.

In a ceremony of "the Declaration of Visions on the 10th Anniversary of the Founding of SM Entertainment [BoA's agency in Korea]" held on Feb. 15, Lee Soo-man, a director and producer at SM Entertainment, said, "I'm very glad to see BoA's fourth album grab the top spot on the Oricon Chart on its day of release today."

Credit :: KBS

I'm so happie for her =)
Only singles never sold out that much
because everyone r waiting for this album (like me) haha
Always No.1 :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey y'all boa fans...

i wonder can anyone upload those albums for me? in mp3.

korean albums
- vol. 2.5 miracle fulifilled on [060323]

japanese albums
- vol. 01 remix album (peace b remixes)
- vol. 03 love & honesty fulifilled on [060323]
- kpop selection special album (but was released in japan)
- best of soul perfect edition
- merry christmas from boa (just need track 03 & 06)
- vol. 04 outgrow thanks kristie! fulifilled on [060323]

is everlasting SINGLE or ALBUM? i'm not sure...

i know it's a lot but just take your time since i wanted to collect all boa albums into my new ipod. :D

thanks in advance!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wonder can anyone reupload all inactivity links of her perfs? and add more perfs, too. i'm sooo hooked on girls on top.. even though i'm late..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I love BoA.. she is so CUTE!! and she is great.. considering the fact that she started out at a very young age.. this girl got so mad talent.. she can sing and dance and she so little.. that why she so cute... one of my favorites all time koren singer...

if you want BoA stuff.. here a good site you can goo to.. it has everything...

http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?act=idx

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
I love BoA.. she is so CUTE!! and she is great.. considering the fact that she started out at a very young age.. this girl got so mad talent.. she can sing and dance and she so little.. that why she so cute... one of my favorites all time koren singer...

if you want BoA stuff.. here a good site you can goo to.. it has everything...

http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?act=idx
[post="95555"][/post]​
wow!! thanks! gosh so many forums for me to sign up... :sweat:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
your welcome Kitkat.. I think that fourm i post is one of the best fourms.. you can get so MANY things...

and thanks for sharing the MV... she so CUTE!

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaaah!! haven't contributed in this thread for a long time..hehe. re-uploaded two more videos. happy dl/ing!!~

Your Color (Music Fighter ~ April 8, 2006)

File Name: BoA - Your Color [Music Fighter 8 Apr 2006] | Size: 67.6MB | Link: sendspace

credits: budonkadonk, jpopsuki, babet, re-upped by music of boajjang forums (me. ^_^)

one more video coming up next. :)

BoA Shopping With Tsuyoshi Domoto (12.24.03)

File Name: BoA Shopping With Tsuyoshi Domoto (12.24.03) | Size: 130MB | Link: sendspace

credits: Piggybomb1986, reupped by music of boajjang forums (me. ^_^)