BoA Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
naenon si, nunu! :lol: L.A or Vegas..i gor ja paaaiๆๆ!! eieiei..i already told my dad wa if BoA mee concert in L.A or Vegas, i kor pai na..and he's like okay..gep tung la gun. hurhurhur.

love the jeans jacket 'aa.
[post="30070"][/post]​

oh wait she will turn 20 next year not this year LOOL

hur jealous~ :angry:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
oh hell i miss that >.<
okay i will dl it when i get back to fr LOL

thank naja p'fon ^_^

btw should i post the meeting @ center point here ??

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hey in the first cap she looks like hyolee LOL

with p'pep LOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hey p'fon or anyone have dakishimeru perf ???

I saw one but it was not full :mellow:
only some part hur~

numfon

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
hey p'fon or anyone have dakishimeru perf ???

I saw one but it was not full :mellow:
only some part hur~

[post="40877"][/post]​
not yet. >_< yaak doo muan gun.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Korea's Superstars to Serenade APEC Leaders

South Korea's big stars are set to take the stage during a special event in Korea for the successful hosting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum on Friday.

Coloratura soprano Sumi Jo and pop idol BoA will sing their hit songs during a dinner event attended by visiting world leaders for the annual global summit on economic cooperation between the nations of the Asia-Pacific region. The performance will be held at the Busan Exhibition and Convention Center (BEXCO), the main venue for the summit meetings of 21 Pacific Rim leaders.

Twenty one regional leaders, including President Roh Moo-hyun, U.S. President George W. Bush, and Chinese President Hu Jintao are scheduled to have a two-day summit to discuss ways to promote the economic cooperation in the region, including the trade liberalization.

Jo, who the flamboyant German conductor Herbert von Karajan called a "voice from above," will present arias from her representative repertoires by herself, while BoA plans to belt out her hit songs, including "NO. 1."

"BoA is now very busy as she is giving her final touches on her new single, which will be released next week. So, she will return on Friday for the special performance," said an official at SM Entertainment, BoA's promotional entertainment agency. BoA is one of the top South Korean entertainers leading hallyu, or the"Korean Wave, referring to the wave of enthusiasm for Korean pop culture boom in Asia. BoA's latest album, "Best of Soul", released in Japan, has reached sales of 1 million copies.

DamNNnN can't believe that she's gonna perform in front of Bush :loool:

credit :: BoAjjang

Babyt

sarNie Elites
did u know: that Boa was orginally casted for the character Cho in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...but the British petition her out because they don't want any girl cast to be prettier than Harmone..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think that it's okay they voted her out of that role, because the girl in harry potter is pretty enough... And Boa's got other stuff to do. still I think that if they were only taking a cast to compare their hermoine then they shouldn't even be making their goblet of fire movie.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeah i knew that LOOOL
what a pity they dun choose her it would be so great~*

but i saw the triller the asian girl is pretty too hihi =)

numfon

sarNie Adult
oy..haven't uploaded clips for quite a long time. >_< lool..there's a new dakishimeru perf. out..nunu son pao? doo young? i'll upload it in a bit. =)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
oy..haven't uploaded clips for quite a long time. >_< lool..there's a new dakishimeru perf. out..nunu son pao? doo young? i'll upload it in a bit. =)
[post="46660"][/post]​
doo leaw kaa ^_^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
a shorter news on the same topic...

AFP says “BoA is the Britney Spears of Korea.�
2005-11-21

Agence France-Prsse showed lots of interest in “Asia's Star-BoA� who had a performance for APEC leaders on Nov. 18th.
AFP's news report datelined Busan on 17th said, “19-year-old Korean singer BoA will perform for the world leaders including President George W. Bush of the US. She will give a fresh recess to Asia-Pacific summits who would be tired with the whole day's work.�
“BoA is known as Britney Spears of Korea,� added AFP. “She has a number of fans in Korea and Japan, who is a bridge to connect the culture of both nations.�
“Her songs like 'Valenti' and 'Listen to my heart' were very popular as well as she is a model of Gap, Sisheido, Honda and others," reported AFP.�
Additionally, AFP mentioned that BoA was awarded as “The most influential Asian artist� and “The best artist from Korea� at MTV Asia Awards last year. Once again it is an opportunity to realize the position of BoA in the world market.
BoA performed “No.1� at “Dinner & Culture Performance for APEC summits� held at BEXCO in Pusan.

credits: kbsnews

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Oooh damn really ?? so cool I'm gonna ask my dad to ask his friend to gimme some pix of BoA cuz he has a lot of pix of AFP hihi :wub:

hope he has BoA's pix LOL

thanks for the news azn_freak