Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i am totally in love with bbk atm :wub: aum and ann definately have ALOT of chemistry together!! ep. 6 & 7 was the best so far .. so many cute scenes!

btw .. hmm i havent been comin here for like a week i would of thought there be more pages. lol you spammers why arent you guys spammin in here huh? haha ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol its not just you ...but i think its mostly the outfit that shes wearing that makes her thin or not so thin lol

ya theres lots of krazy ..mentally ill ppl in this lakorn..and i like whats that dudes face..the slow one...but yep hes very observant recognizes ppl and does whatever jom/taywun tells him...his sidekick! hahah i also laugh at the part where he ask jom/taywun that question too lily ...didnt jom shush him right away though :lol:

and donna the part where he finally shows up with a nice face is in epi 3 starts at 40:50'ish :)

and lome i was wondering about that too...so was my lil niece...lol (he didnt try to be "the man in the iron mask" was he?)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i don't get it........ is the father trying to test chakrit and his mother ?? like if chakrit really does shoot blanks? lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
lome, u r happy just to see hug scenes??? heheheh I wanna see more... I am totally hyped about this lakorn and amazed of how well the characters here perform thier roles.... cant wait for next week...

anyone wanna guess when is the R scene?? I still remember how we fan madly guessed which epi for R scene in JLR... cant believe that one year has passed...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Code:
btw .. hmm i havent been comin here for like a week i would of thought there be more pages. lol you spammers why arent you guys spammin in here huh? haha
yeah, I am wondering the same thing... no spaming for such a great lakorn... though I am at work now but still finding time to be in this thread.... 2 more nimutes to go back to work... if only today is wed and thur so I can have BBk to look upto after work

lady0fdarkness

lome, u r happy just to see hug scenes??? heheheh I wanna see more... I am totally hyped about this lakorn and amazed of how well the characters here perform thier roles.... cant wait for next week...

anyone wanna guess when is the R scene?? I still remember how we fan madly guessed which epi for R scene in JLR... cant believe that one year has passed...
girl.. yeah, lol.. I find hugs really personal and passionate. Hugs makes you feel safe and it keeps you warm. But then again, I wouldn't mind seeing them kissing too. Unless you just want them to you know what. lol

lady0fdarkness

hmm.. I noticed that Atichart loves to wear wife beaters. lol.. I think he is intentionally trying to make us girls drool.

lady0fdarkness

oh my ............. when taywun/jom/atichart moves her hair away to kiss her... I feel chills run down my spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
man i haven't been able to catch up but i'm also waiting for the subs too so it's ok...anyways i would like to know how this drama is doing in ratings...i've been following this thread and it seems like a pretty famous lakorn but in a way it doesn't seem like it...does anyone care to share what the ratings are on this drama or where it stands bc i think ann and aum should be given lots of attention for this lakorn...

lady0fdarkness

okay just finished viewing epi. 7.

Wow..... Taywun and Nongchanai are like my dream couple of lakorns. This is the first lakorn I see that sweet loving scenes aren't scarce!! It's like Mr. Taywun there is always hugging or trying to kss her, and she allows it too. Not so much of the kissing, but hugs, hugs, and more hugs!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So I see in the preview for next episode where Taywun says his real enemy is Chakrit?? I hope so.. cause I want him to have nothing, but love for our nang'aek. And I'm counting the minutes till the moment he knows the truth about his darling wife.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think I'll watch ep 6 & 7 later... without the subs... just to see their sweet scenes... :wub:

thuy

sarNie Egg
well, i think anne/aum will be nom. for an award and they should. both are doing a superb job

I am sure they will be nominated. They have no easy job to portray mental disease and love so controverse!

Yuppie, Ann and Aum are Top 5 nang ek and Top 5 pra ek. Hoping that this will be the same for this weekend's rating.

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
well, i think anne/aum will be nom. for an award and they should. both are doing a superb job

i totally agree!!...the rating did not do justify how great this lakorn is...i hope that it goes way up!!...ANN AND AUM do deserve to get nominated!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i like how they both are fallen for each other already. i can see there will be more misunderstanding to comw now that kik is in the picture