Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyhow golly funfun was right that halloween party scene was a bit borin lol...wth and just realized it was also to celebrate their wedding anniversary too..hmm so it made me think since the dad mention bout her having a baby to give the company to her/the baby as a gift..then will she get pregnant when umm r's her? lol

i am also anxious to find out on what episode will umm kidnap her...since i wanna know what finally ticks him off or what drove him to act upon it? cause he could have just ...ohhhh wait...usually its love and jealousy that the p'ek have for the n'ek to be able to do that :lol: am i wrong? well you know besides the revenge part..
I know right the Halloween party sort of draggy and boring but after the fighting, I got back on my feet. Hehehehe!!! Krit is quite a scary man geez and I thought Taywan's distorted face is already scary enough :loool:

I know I am anxious as well... what will tick him off?

lome, u r happy just to see hug scenes??? heheheh I wanna see more... I am totally hyped about this lakorn and amazed of how well the characters here perform thier roles.... cant wait for next week...

anyone wanna guess when is the R scene?? I still remember how we fan madly guessed which epi for R scene in JLR... cant believe that one year has passed...
I hope there is no R. I love hugging scenes, they are a lot more emotional though I wouldn't mind some hot juicy smacking lip locks. =D I hope they will not add a R scene. All the cute scenes are enough for me, just keep it that way. =D Better yet add a :w-scene-pop-corn: !!!

Code:
btw .. hmm i havent been comin here for like a week i would of thought there be more pages. lol you spammers why arent you guys spammin in here huh? haha
yeah, I am wondering the same thing... no spaming for such a great lakorn... though I am at work now but still finding time to be in this thread.... 2 more nimutes to go back to work... if only today is wed and thur so I can have BBk to look upto after work
I promise that I will not spam as much so that the forum can flow... If not for my sacrafice, I would have been going crazy with posts. :)

okay just finished viewing epi. 7.

Wow..... Taywun and Nongchanai are like my dream couple of lakorns. This is the first lakorn I see that sweet loving scenes aren't scarce!! It's like Mr. Taywun there is always hugging or trying to kss her, and she allows it too. Not so much of the kissing, but hugs, hugs, and more hugs!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So I see in the preview for next episode where Taywun says his real enemy is Chakrit?? I hope so.. cause I want him to have nothing, but love for our nang'aek. And I'm counting the minutes till the moment he knows the truth about his darling wife.
I know I love huggy touchy scenes. They make me all fluttery and :spin:

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Well, all I can say is that I love Ann and Aum together! But I fast forward on everybody else's scenes. Can't stand the mother and the husband, and I get so mad when when the main character is being fooled or used by bad people. It's like, come one, wake up and see the truth, idiot!

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I read the storyline and didn't really like it. But reading some ofthe comment, I think I need to watch it now. hehe. My sister call to said it is pretty good, and she's not the type that like pa' eak treating nang eak badly. She couldn't even finish the hottest hit of 2008, JLR. I hope it will be impressive.

cecilia

Staff member
he age nicely too .. i love that one lakorn he play with VICKY as a chef -- that was one GOOD LAKORN , makes me laugh so hard in there.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i find aum extremely appetizing in this lakorn...lol. :drool: . i have never really been a huge fan of ann but i like her a lot in this lakorn...she has won me over with her superb acting skills...*sorry if i offend anyone but i didn't really like most of her characters from her other lakorns...*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww thanks, those pictures looks soo sweet. as weird as it sounds, i can feel emotions from the picture lol. i hope these two win awards for this lakorn.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww rahut youre not the only one...

my eyes are burning with emotions and most importantly im burning from JEALOUSY!!!! :(

those scenes are really SEXY though....and my feelings are starting to get stronger and stronger for him! gosh lucky for him...that im thousands of miles away though! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww rahut youre not the only one...

my eyes are burning with emotions and most importantly im burning from JEALOUSY!!!! :(

those scenes are really SEXY though....and my feelings are starting to get stronger and stronger for him! gosh lucky for him...that im thousands of miles away though! lol
LMAO ami, don't go all crazy without me. He is lucky, since i'm an ocean away, mountains away, and thousands and thousands of miles away. Why do we have to be so far apart? :(

very sweet pictures... :wub: from what episode are those?
it's probably going to be in Wed. episode 8. I can't wait to watch that part.