Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
you could read more on the first page. it gives a brief decription on the cast. Kik mayurin play as pip's wife and she said she'll be an acolholic

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I KNOW SB HAD BHTS EVERYON MONTH, LOT OF PROMOTION FOR THAT LAKRON.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, yeh i read the summary of bbbk yesterday and the ending was too cute...plus the kidnap scene too...omg i cant wait for this one!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
aww i was reading the ending from the summary and it sound so sweet.

Rele... sweet ending??? That's good so they will be alot of :slapandkissse3: in this lakorn, huh? Awww... why do Ken and Aff lakorn have to have a sad ending... why not sweet ending like Aum and Ann?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I KNOW SB HAD BHTS EVERYON MONTH, LOT OF PROMOTION FOR THAT LAKRON.
I know it sure did grab a lot of attention. Look at how well it went. But there are some lakorn without a lot of behind the scene went pretty well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^noy, i posted the summary on page 1 but i didnt include the ending so youll have to go read it at AFC

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow...i finally read the summary and...gosh...the kidnapping ann to the island part sound soooo good...remind me of JLR...lol!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it reminded me of SB how kawee kidnap narin to an island and force kiss her in the rain than later took her to the room.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha dang i havent read the summaries yet lol..xp .. kekke .. this lakorn making u galz rememberin jlr n sb lol.. keke.. interesting lol..xp.. haha i'll read the summaries soon..