Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was reading the summary and its like JLR mixed with SB!! haha..with the kidnapping/revenge/kissing/slapping..cant wait for this lakorn!!
lol.. i still gotta read the summary lol.. i went to afc and got sidetracked xp lol.. omg .. interesting .. a mixed of the 2 hottest lakorn for 2008 wow..xp .. HOT.. i bet kekeke..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
it reminded me of SB how kawee kidnap narin to an island and force kiss her in the rain than later took her to the room.
oh yeah!i love this kind of scenes lol..kidnap..n then force,slap,tie n stuff...gosh...im soundin like one heck of a kidnapper..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah!i love this kind of scenes lol..kidnap..n then force,slap,tie n stuff...gosh...im soundin like one heck of a kidnapper..lol
lol.. we're jus so into it keke.. muahahahaha ... **drools** ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know but usually there would be news already. there was so much on likit gamatep. maybe cuz they were trying to promote mart

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh man.. the pool scene... watching it on dvd is even better than owatching it online! it's so clear & juicy... :lol:
aww did you get your copy of sb too?..i havent gotten around to it!!.. i need to get those daym DVD's!

Gosh, this lakorn has been so dead! There's no news or behind the scene clip whatsoever.
i know...its so quiet!!..like i'm even questioning if they are even filming it still...hahahahahaha :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww did you get your copy of sb too?..i havent gotten around to it!!.. i need to get those daym DVD's!
i know...its so quiet!!..like i'm even questioning if they are even filming it still...hahahahahaha :lol:
noy, you already got your dvd?!?!? im jealous
lol it's not the official copy. :lol: i burned a copy from my mama's friend's rental copies [uhm, i hope that made sense] ^_^ I still want the OFFiCiAL set! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol...yeah...the hero juz look so hot doin it...especially AUM :drool:
me too :(
lol.. of course aum.. whoohooo .. swims swims swims.. gosh i gotta rewatch jlr soon.. keke..n find those hot parts of him xp lol.. haha every part of him was hot keke.. lo. swim swim swmi.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol it's not the official copy. :lol: i burned a copy from my mama's friend's rental copies [uhm, i hope that made sense] ^_^ I still want the OFFiCiAL set! ^_^
hmmm im curious.. where do u galz buy lakorns at ?? i so wanna buy some xp ..