Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ i know. i think she just like to cheer everyone up with such an intense drama. her smile can change the environnment. lol :lol:
yeah...i guess so...i dont think its easy acting all crazy n stuff...but im sure ann could pull it off!
honestly,i cant wait for this lakorn to air...it seems so interesting!
especially the island part...hehe

LOL...I AGREE...SEEMS SCARY N FUNNY AT TH SAME TIME...
yup!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahahah An kekeke.. "island part" xp lol.. kekeke.. hmm i see still no new clips xp lol.. off ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i saw the clip and i was getting teary. it was as if ken/ann and aum/aff a real couple sending each other message. i wish i took a picture of me tearing up and i dont know why. but i am so ugly this morning that i wont take a picture of myself. that was such a touching clip. lol. i am serious about the real couple thing. it was sweet how they sent each other message. i was laughing when aff said to aum that it serve him right that he is stressful because he made her stressful in jam loey ruk! LMAO :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i got to say aum looks a lot better than ken in the clip.

and when they said aum face was sort of deformed, i didnt see any difference. i guess it must have been his hotness that blinded me from his distorted face.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i saw the clip and i was getting teary. it was as if ken/ann and aum/aff a real couple sending each other message. i wish i took a picture of me tearing up and i dont know why. but i am so ugly this morning that i wont take a picture of myself. that was such a touching clip. lol. i am serious about the real couple thing. it was sweet how they sent each other message. i was laughing when aff said to aum that it serve him right that he is stressful because he made her stressful in jam loey ruk! LMAO :lol:
yeah^hehe lucky thing i saw this clip.........it woke me up lmao, it's like 2am right now and when i heard aff said 'you made me that stressful in JLR' i was like :loool: im rewatching this clip like 5 times now :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah^hehe lucky thing i saw this clip.........it woke me up lmao, it's like 2am right now and when i heard aff said 'you made me that stressful in JLR' i was like :loool: im rewatching this clip like 5 times now :wub:
i have only watched the clip twice. you sure hecka beat me into it.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Fun ^high five on the comment! I totally had to say awwwww like a million times as I was watching the two couples interact! Dang it why can't aff and aum be dating or something LOL oh we'll we fans can just dream I guess!!! I super duper love the clip!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I'v watch the clip 3 times already...Aum and Aff miss each other! I wanna gonna go to Thailand and make sure they become a couple, one day!!!!! Talk some sense into them or something! They are like the perfect couple!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.... hahah its fine keke.. omg i was like hat too keke.. if only they were a couple.. keke.. haha.. eeeeeeek wish tht comes true keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i got to say aum looks a lot better than ken in the clip.

and when they said aum face was sort of deformed, i didnt see any difference. i guess it must have been his hotness that blinded me from his distorted face.
lol.. keke.. he sure is busy keke.. but gosh hot keke.. lol.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG Fun ^high five on the comment! I totally had to say awwwww like a million times as I was watching the two couples interact! Dang it why can't aff and aum be dating or something LOL oh we'll we fans can just dream I guess!!! I super duper love the clip!
lol... they will be one day raiya.. one day.. kekeekke .. im still dreamin kekeke..