Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Lol, the storyline sounds hilarious. Lmao, you know how you guys were talking about the hotel...how are they suppose to do that when they're mental. Lol, cracks me up so badlly.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^they're gonna be cured though. after that, aum opens a company next to ann's hotel. confusing huh but lets wait n see. i cant wait til the opening om the 10th so they could explain more details

judyp

sarNie Adult
hopefully its not really his kid. lols. sorry it kind of throws everything off for me. you know, we want our leading characters to be these god/goddess who has had no experience. lols. i think aum & ann will be able to pull of the mental characters. they are both great actors so this should be interesting.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Oh, is it. My bad, but yea, this one is gonna test their skills. But they're both fine actors and im sure they will pull it off.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i was listening to aum's interview again and he said n'ek is crazy too cuz thats how they met at the hospital lol.

Wow to that. I can't wait to see Anne and Aum crazy on-screen. This could get really interesting.

cecilia

Staff member
yep. aum said anne is mental too and thats how they met in the hospital
muaha. for some reason, they remind me of RAIN'S 'IT'S OKAY, I'M A CYBORG' :loool: two crazy/mental ppl loving one another. that outta be exciting.