Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
you gals cracks me up! hahah why bother running to the motel 10 blocks away (and kill 15 minutes) when you have rooms upstairs or around the corners even! :lol:

this is making it more interesting and also makes you wonder why he would think that Anne killed his child in the first place!?

i dont really mind if the p'ek has the kid cause then it only show that he have experiences :ph34r: where its the opposite if its the n'ek ~i somehow lose interest that quick! I do prefer that neither of them are pre-married or have kids.
^Hey girl! I'm with you on this...I saw lakorn with Willy and Marsha and she had a kid and I stopped watching when i found out...I guess I shouldn't be so biased but ehhh...I lost interest.

^^they're gonna be cured though. after that, aum opens a company next to ann's hotel. confusing huh but lets wait n see. i cant wait til the opening om the 10th so they could explain more details
Hmmm sounds confusing so they are both mental but somehow they fall in love and hopefully we'll get the 3 R's in there?! Wow, can't wait to see how it all plays out...I'm excited I hope its good! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha crazy ppl meeting each other . dat is funnie even though they be cure it still funnie cuz when they see each other again they be like "Hey u ! we meet each other at the mental institution ? remember me ? " and she be like " e bak ! crazy ! " :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
There is just something about the p'ek and n'ek being "borisot" aka pure that entices the viewers, eh? LOL. It's just a different feel.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Good, that just more excuse to do the 3 r's :lol:

you cant punish a crazy person.. (what!? throw 'em back into the mental institution..)

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahah can't press charge on him cuz he can plead "insanity"

fun

Expired Sarnie
This might be the 3R. What they both are mental? I got to see this lakorn now. It would be so funny to see it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still at school. I will read this from page 3 since I last stop there so don't go too fast on this thread. LOL. Just kidding I love to read all the comment and I really want to know more about this lakorn. This might be the next fever after JRL. LOL I have so many fever now that I lost track on how many different fever I have caught. So many great lakorn out this year at least from what I have seen so far.

Take care Sarnies see you guys later when I get home which won't be in awhile. Got to go to class. :(

pze

sarNie Adult
maybe thats the look that hes gonna have when he goes crazy......iono......i guess thats gonna have us keep guessing what its for....cant wait for the fittings day.....i wanna see pics of aum n ann together....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe thats the look that hes gonna have when he goes crazy......iono......i guess thats gonna have us keep guessing what its for....cant wait for the fittings day.....i wanna see pics of aum n ann together....

lol, wants to play in the mummy maybe?! :p

love his sexy body! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh more of anne. it normally takes atleast 4-6 months to film so we should be seeing it this year

beside anne being crazy i wonder is she gonna be those weak or strong type after she has been cured.

so 15 more days til the opening!