Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just found out that this is a new script not remake. thank goodness!

there will be a fitting too. im thinking a couple days before the opening which is next week. yay!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I wasn't too excited about this series before, but it seems to be getting MUCH more interesting with the revenge and mental craziness thrown in. I'm crazy , they're crazy.. we're all CRAZY!!! *LOL*

hmm. it doesn't appeal me too much when either pa'ek or nang'ek already has had a previous marriage/child. but hopefully we'll get more news about the storyline.
Me too... But don't really like p'ek or n'ek with kid. Just having a kid makes their prior relationships seem so much more real, so I can't focus as much on the p'ek and n'ek story.
If they must throw in a kid, it's better when the kid is not really his child. Cause then that makes it seem like th p'ek sooo wonderful that he can care for a kid that's not even really his. Plus, it makes is so much more enjoyable when n'ek gets pregnant that she gets to give him his first baby. ^_^ Like Por T had his "kid" in Jao Sao Ban Rai, which was fine with me cause he treated her like his real kid, but she wasn't. And then it was still sweet when Namfon was gonna have his baby.

Oh well... we'll just see how the being a daddy plays out into this storyline.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, they were pictured together at the OHO! magazine party. They don't look too bad together. A challenging role for both Aum and Anne, I am sure. I will stay tuned.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting!..too bad anne couldnt make it i wanted to see her and aum together. just gotta wait for the opening then

aum looks really hot in here. hes playin two character. in the beginning hes gonna be wearing glasses then later when he got into an accident his character will be mental. by the way, art is pairing with jaja. they look offly cute together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YkjsEhgCTI
credit to anonymous @ afc

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing Tinah...oh i cant hardly wait any longer... :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Art loook super cute with those glasses. Jaja looks weird for some reason when shes posing with Art.

cecilia

Staff member
Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Art loook super cute with those glasses. Jaja looks weird for some reason when shes posing with Art.
wah, i was gonna say that too.. ART look so cute with the glasses on ..

hm .. aum just look different and wierd with those nerdy glass :p .. still can't wait. he looks so cool in black :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Waaa...thanks Tinah! This is one to anticipate. I hope it doesn't suck. LOL. Those glasses are hot!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. art's so funny. he said first time for him,wearing such nice hi-so clothes :loool: .. he looks handsome as well .. i LOVE jaja's haircut. i think that's what i need to do for my short bobcut ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha yeh. he look more mature with those clothes. they trying to make him look koreanish. jaja as well look mature with the new hairdo

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^lmao tinah. too bad anne wasn't there at the fitting. i so wanna see what they look like together but oh well, so we get to see this lakorn this year right?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Woohoo, so that means we get to see SB and this one this year. How cool is that. Cause normally ann acts in one lakorn this she disappears for the rest of the year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
true. its cuz she doesnt film 2 lakorn at the same time. she waits til the other one is done then start on another lakorn. plus, she takes awhile to accept scripts