Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
I love both Ann and Aum. The story line sounds a bit familiar to something else,
I just can't put my finger on it. Gonna watch this for sure<3

cecilia

Staff member
i still hope they only have one r in this lakorn ..
i can't stand repetitively R anymore :lmao:

anyone know if there's baby news in here as well since they both seem to love children :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol they bringing back repetitive "R" scenes like back in the days. this is gonna be like another SB how kawee raped narin again in the next morning. according to the summary, they didnt mention a baby though. what a surprise!..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn rep "R" whoa............................................................................
.......................................................... hmmmmmmmm i'll still watch keke.. because.. of aum kekeke.. xp.. n anne.. lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. and then end up with a tummy. let's hope they do in here. i just have a thing with happy family reunion at the end. LOl ..

i read the summary so many time already but i'm just hoping they mislead us in that synopsis and stick to one only :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah..i realize that she love to act all these strong characters...

cecilia

Staff member
^i want a baby too .. let's hope once a crazy person is crazy, they wont' go back to that craziness :eek:
i still say aum and aff all the way even though it wont happen, i still say it is only aum and aff!!! that are the item of hot couple, hottier than angelina jolie and brad pitt.
hahah. that's super funny, i think they are hot together ..
and they will make bragelina in thailand but to take over brad and angie.
i'm still debating .. i love bragelina as much as i love ateam too ..
forget it. we'll just have bragelina ateam for life !!! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^i want a baby too .. let's hope once a crazy person is crazy, they wont' go back to that craziness :eek:

hahah. that's super funny, i think they are hot together ..
and they will make bragelina in thailand but to take over brad and angie.
i'm still debating .. i love bragelina as much as i love ateam too ..
forget it. we'll just have bragelina ateam for life !!! :lol:
ateam rulez!

fun

Expired Sarnie
bragelina that is funny. i used to like brad but i am a total freak about jennifer a so after the split i just dont see him in my eyes any more. i know i am so bias.

cecilia

Staff member
^What's so cool about Jennifer? :lol: kidding.
i use to like her when i was obsess with her and Ross in friend :lol:

but i was never a BRAD-JEN fan :p