Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
aum was a bad choice to begin with. he is so busy with other lakorn. hahaha. but i cant think of anyone to replace aum. he has the looks to be in this.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i hope so. i saw the behind the scenes on seesan. it looks good!!

cecilia

Staff member
there was a behind the scene shoot for this in ssbt the day before yesterday, Aum was not there to do his part, ann made a comments that AUM needs to hurry up to come and shoot his part, they're waiting for him since he's filming BADARN JAI atm too. .it was so funny and cute how she said it. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol yeh i saw that part. aum has been busy filming his other lakorns so i guess its slowing down their time. im dying to see some juice scenes

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. because of aum.. T_T.. its fine.. keke i can wait.. xp..

cecilia

Staff member
he did try to make time to work around his schedule, can't help it when he's in demand :p ..
or maybe, he just need to cut his time from visiting PINKY :loool: kidding.

i so can't wait too ..

oh there's another behind the scene today for this. we get to see Anne asking Aum if he love her. slap/kiss joke from anne/aum, my recorder can't trace the url so i can't record it. maybe better luck tomorrow ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha!..anne is such a goof ball not to mention aggressive too lol. her and aum didnt seem like they would click from the opening but now its like they are so comfortable around each other. shes very down to earth so who wouldnt love being around her?..tehhe

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i know..in the beginning, it seemed like aum was so professional in front of her..now look at them...they give each other massages and what not hahah