Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree.I'm piss off at everyone except for the other guy.I feel so bad for him.Thanks for all your reply.I don't think I'm gonna watch it anymore.I just wait to see the end. ^_^
lol no prob. i'm gonna watch it but not pay that much attention to it or esle i'll burst.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dhe lakorn is sad.
especially fo dhe guy who likes Ae. he's so nice buh he gets hit n stuff n he doesnt say anything.
:(

when does Ae die??
does anyone have the opening and ending songs?

sunisa

i might or might not watch it.if i watch it i can't think about it because i might burst.it is so depressing.i might watch it after it end cuz i don't wanna wait.i want to know what happen.the storyline is kind of good but i hate the bad characters and it is so depressing.i want to watch it because of Ae and Dan,but their characters piss me off.Ae is one of my fav. actress.she is a great actress.
i don't know.i'll wait and see.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah this lakorn would have been really good if the n'ek is younger. Ae is older and all the main supporting actor and actress are young faces. but I'm going to watch it because of Dan.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not that bad. Even though a lot of them piss me off, it's not that dramatic... Well, at least not right now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
dhe lakorn is sad.
especially fo dhe guy who likes Ae. he's so nice buh he gets hit n stuff n he doesnt say anything.
:(

when does Ae die??
does anyone have the opening and ending songs?
Do you want it, Mango? If you do, I'll upload it for you.

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good. I'm glad Dan is p'ek rather then Num. Dan is such a bad ass :p . I dun feel sorry for Aey though, cuzz she's so easy to be fooled :huh: . Dan, is so mean to that guy that likes Aey. Man I feel bad for him, alwayz getting a beat down -_- . Plus that guy has a sad face :lol:

nolee

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Kik, I'm slowly falling in love with him, haha. Ae is so dumb, I can't take it!! She's such a sucka for loooove. I also like Fern, the girl is hella funny even though I don't think she's meant to be. She just makes me laugh lol. Hopefully she doesnt die in the next episode cause they showed her hanging herself ;( & Ploy is sucha a badass, she don't take nothin' from nobody!!

Oh does anyone know if Kik is gonna be reincarnated to the next life? I hope he does.. and it would make sense to make him a player type too. lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeaa sure KristyS
hehehe thnks

so does anyone kno when Ae gonna die??
haha i wanna see her haunt Dan
Sorry, but THAITV3 hasn't posted it yet.lol. When it does, I'll upload it.

I don't know about that, Nolee. He might be or he might be a ghost with Ae.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone give Kashie a summary...she hasn't started watching it yet..

Kristy dork is tat ur song playing...hmm...tat song sounds familiar i wonder what lakorn could tat song possibly be from??? eheheeh

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol okay KristyS :)

hrmmm a summary?..

well all i kno is. Dan's a player in here. He's a rich boy.
Ae is from a lower class and she plays dhe instrument, Bpee Kaew.
Dan falls in lust for Ae from the moment he saw her in dhe market, when bombs were being dropped from airplanes...
Dan marries Ploy leaving Ae.
Dan's mother does not like Ae b/c she from a lower class, not the right kinda girl for her son.
And from what other sarnies wrote, Ae's goin to turn into a ghost..

Dan's character is an ass. b/c he's gonna be mean to Ae when he falls in love? with Ploy. :arrg: :angry:

and dhats all i kno for now hehe sorry if its not good.
maybe KristyS or another sarnie can give yhu a better summary.. :D hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read in the next century Ae kill Dan if that's so then it's sad. then maybe there will be the third century.i hope it's a happy ending. yeah it would have been better if nang aek was a younger girl ,at least young looking doesn't look old like Ae. they don't make a good match at all. more like older sister & younger bro. ,her voice annoys me b/c she try to make her voice smaller. but Dan is so cute looking in here. i can't picture Nom playing this role ,i think Dan is right choice for this role because he play bad mean aggressive character so well. his eyesight,face expression,when he smirks and stuffs. his tone of voice, everything. he does it so well.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I can't make myself hate Dan's character. I think his face is way too innocent lol. I'm actually beginning to get annoyed with sin (klit) he's soo clingy!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i agree dan was the right choice for this role not num, i can't picture num taking on this role. dan was super hot and aggressive too. just love him to death.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
can anyone give Kashie a summary...she hasn't started watching it yet..

Kristy dork is tat ur song playing...hmm...tat song sounds familiar i wonder what lakorn could tat song possibly be from??? eheheeh
Yes, that is my song... Kashie, stop playing around.lol. You know exactly which lakorn it's from. :lmao:

Or you don't? Don't mess with me here, Kashie. :arrg: . Ya len gun na.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
::pastLife::
Translation thanks to KristyS. Thai version thanks to ThaiTv3.

In the period where the country was being overpowered by western culture, Thai’s started to wear hats all around that started a change in the Thai culture. Even Phya Pitchai Daycha , the one that inherited Thai arts, told his band to stop playing and lock up all the instruments. He then told Puang, headmaster of the orchestra to pack their belongings and leave to Suphan Buri. Just the night before that packed and left for the boat, Pikoon, their daughter, went outside to playing the ‘bpee kaew’ , she met Koon Rat. Koon Rat is the only son to Phya Pitchai. Koon Rat just came back from Europe. Koon Rat was very pleased with the way she played the ‘bpee kaew’ as much as to her appearance too. Pikoon herself was very satisfied with Koon Rat. Neither one was able to properly know each other well enough because Pikoon had to leave for the morning. When that morning came, Koon Rat promised Pikoon that he would follow up and search for her. When Sin met Pikoon, he was very excited because he liked Pikoon a lot and they grew up together in the same orchestra. No matter how much he loved her, she had to leave with her father back to Koon Phya’s house and he too had to register as a soldier. After 2 years, his hand was injured and he was not able to play the gong anymore. He tried really hard to get it back to shape just as how he never forgot Pikoon. He was quite surprised at the way Pikoon changed after he came back though. Koon Phya himself brought Koon Rat to every party and Koon Rat was such a player, but it was only for fun and the entertainment to the point where he almost forgot about Pikoon. Koon Phya wasnted to arrange a marriage for Koon Rat, but when Koon Rat found out, he was very unsatisfied because he’s still having fun with his single life. Koon Rat hired one of the servants to take him out before he even got to meet Koon Sarapee, his fiancé. His servant took him to Puang’s house and met Pikoon. He lied and said that his father sent him here to play in the orchestra with them and Puang believed him. Koon Rat wanted Pikoon so badly that he swore to Pikoon that whenever his love for pIkoon ends, that day is when his life ends by a blade and any other weapon. Pikoon was very shocked and scared when she heard it so she revised it for him that there are no weapons involved. Sin came and heard and he understood that Pikoon has given Koon Rat every ounce of love to him. Even if she loved him a lot, she was very preservative and would not give herself away. Koon Rat got very hot tempered by it and told his servant to go and get him a girl for him. Sin knew so he went to warn Pikoon, but Pikoon didn’t believe him. Koon Phya Pitchai’s found out that his son was with Puang. He then told Sarapee to go to Soo Raron with him. Koon Rat found out so he lied to Pikoon and told Pikoon to take him out for a trip. Deeply inside, Koon Sarapee wanted to go to the gardens. So Sin took her and Koon Rat coincidentally saw her. He was astonished by her beauty and attractiveness. Koon Rat then followed Koon Sarapee home and left Pikoon looking for him all night. Se got very worried and went out searching for him. One of Koon Rat’s servant almost raped her, but Sin came in time to help and beated Ai Moot down. He accidentally killed Ai Moot so he took Pikoon and ran off with her. He took her to his homeland in Aang Thong. Koon Phya settled the engagement at Soo Raron because he didn’t want his son to change his mind. Koon Phya wanted Puang and his nad to play their music as in tradition. The news got very big and Pikoon hear. Pikooon the ran off on her own. When she arrived, she was shocked to hear that Koon Rat and Koon Sarapee were going to engage. She fainted. Chaba went and told Koon Sarapee that Pikoon went and was all over Koon Rat. Koon Sarapee and Chaba went and bullied Pikoon. Koon Rat wne t and lied to Pikoon that he was forced by his father. Pikoon was happy to hear that so she said that they should run off together. When Koon Rat hears her ‘bpee kaew’ is is the signal for Koon Rat to come out. Koon Rat promised Pikoon just so he could get her body. That night, Pikoon gave it away to Koon Rat. On the day of the engagement, Koon Phya wanted Pikoon to play her ‘bpee kaew’. Pikoon forced herself to. She was crying along too. Koon Rat saw and was not happy, but it didn’t matter to him anymore because he already got Pikoon. His interest now was on Koon Sarapee. The party was played throughout along with the ‘bpee kaew’ that Pikoon was playing. Pikoon wouldn’t stop and then she coughed out blood. Fresh blood came out from her throst slowly and flooding her ‘bpee kaew’. Koon Rat heard and and was very irritated so he went up to stop Pikoon, but when he saw blood all over Pikoon, he was shocked. Koon Sarapee came and saw so she started screaming and screaming and went up to hit Pikoon until Pikoon lost her breath and died. Koon Phya wanted to end this so he packed up and went back to the Pranakon. Sin was touched by how much Pikoon loved Koon Rat so he went after Koon Rat to go see Pikoon. Koon Rat refused and kicked Sin down the water. This cuased a powerful fight during the middle of a heavy rain. Sin cursed for Koon Rat and as Koon Rat was coming down with the blade, lightening struck him down, Koon Rat died and Koon Sarapee died by drowning. After that, no one heard of Sin anymore. Koon Phya sent his guys to go and burn down Puang’s house. He was very furious for his son’s death and died along with the fire.

Skip to the next page for present day summary.

fluffysnuff

sarNie Egg
Omg!!! Thank you so much!! That was awesome!! But it's kinda sad how Dan is the ba guy!! aaawww man, and I was hoping there would be a happy ending. oh well. darn it, and in the next lifetime he already has another girl that he loved and they won't be together anymore!! I just hope that they get reborn again and he turns out to be a good guy.