Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!!! Thank you so much!! That was awesome!! But it's kinda sad how Dan is the ba guy!! aaawww man, and I was hoping there would be a happy ending. oh well. darn it, and in the next lifetime he already has another girl that he loved and they won't be together anymore!! I just hope that they get reborn again and he turns out to be a good guy.
You're welcome, but it hasn't ended yet^^. I'm going to post the present day one right now. It took me forever! Their summary is so long! lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
::present Day::
Translation thanks to KristyS. Thai version thanks to ThaiTv3.

Nirat, a young architecture of a construction company was busy with building a bridge that’s located in Supan Buri. Nirat has been engaged with Nisa for 2 years now but hasn’t had time for marriage because he’s been so busy with work. Nisa went to Soop Raron to negociate with the villagers about building the bridge there. Nisa was resting at head leader Boon Nam to resolve the problem. The villagers warned about Sint Ton because he’s the head leader and beginner of the boycott. The day after, Nida went to observe the area where they’re going to build the bridge. She saw this old ancient house where Pikoon is roaming around. Nida heard a loud ‘bpee kaew’ noise and her head suddenly start to hurt. She followed the sound and her head started to hurt more and more, increasingly, and got her head smacked from behind. She was out for a long time and when she woke up it was already nightfall. She woke up and beaming light came from underneath the door and carried herself up. She called for help and saw light illuminating while a beautiful song was playing, but it was very cold. Nisa went up to the house, opened the door and saw a whole crew of band. They stopped playing when she entered and she asked for their help. A middle aged man seemed very upset when he heard that and waked up along with the crew to jump her. Suddenly a loud lady voice told them to stop. They did and she came out from the inner room. When Nisa saw her, she was stunned by her beauty. As Nisa was about to faint, a guy grabbed her and brought her back to her place. Nirat went up and ask the guy what his name was ans was astounded to know that his name was Sin Ton. Nitrat started to ask about the old ancient house, but the head leader refused. Nirat went up to the ancient house to negotiate with Pikoon. He told Pikoon about the plan to tear he house down and Pikoon’s gentle ‘bpee kaew’ turned very unhappy. Nirat’s head strated to ache and he fainted there. The next thing he knew was they he was being nurtured by Pikoon inside the house. Nirat was in Pikoon’s spell found out that he was able to play the gong of ‘nang hong’ even though he never knew about it before. The cheerleader told everyone to go out searching for Nirat. That night, Sin Ton went up to Pikoon’s house to find something, but instead, he found Nirat. He started to call for Nirat, but it didn’t seem like Nirat could hear him. The cheerleader decided to break down the house, but he was pushed down and was injured badly. The villagers had to bring him down to rest. Nisa, who was current;y at Bangkok, didn’t feel so well about the situation and decided to go down to find Nirat. Nisa went to look for Nirat in Pikoon’s house and when Pikoon saw Nisa it reminded her a lot of Koon Sarapee from the past life. Pikoon beated her down and when she awoke, she was chainned and Pikoon was angry. Pikoon knows that she’s back to take Nirat aways from her. Nisa fought against Pikoon and Nirat was coming to help but Nisa fell down first. Sin Ton brought Nirat to his house. He explained to Nirat why he was preventing against the renovating because he had to find the ‘bpee kaew’ in Pikoon’s house and has yet to succeed. Nirat understood so he brought Sin Ton to the nun(Nisa’s mother)to ask for grace. The nun concentrated very hard and found out that both Nirat and Nisa had caused a sin in their past life in Pikoon’s house. Nirat and Sin Ton brought the nun over to Pikoon’s house and for the love he had for Nisa, he broke down the house. Sin Ton followed along and the nun went to pray at Pikoon’s grave asking for forgiveness and letting go of the grudge. Pikoon saw Nirat coming towards her and she was very happy. Nirat pretended that he was under er spell while Sin Ton went and looked for Nisa. Pikoon was playing the ‘bpee kaew’ and ask for Nirat to play his gong. Nirat couldn’t though so she found out that Nirat was lying and was going to kill him. Sin Ton brought Nisa out from the house and head leader Boon Nam told his people to burn the house down once and for all. Pikoon admitted her sins and to stay in the house. The nun’s body appeared there and saw Nirat and Pikoon play ‘Bpee Kaew Nang Hong’ and asked for Pikoon to let go of Nirat. Nirat didn’t go, he stood there and cried and asked for the nun to take good care of Nisa. The fell down on Pikoon who was playing the ‘bpee kaew’ with the eyes full of a smile of happiness. Koon Rat finally came back for her, like he promised… Sin Ton was dragging Nisa out before the house would completely collapse and found the ‘bpee kaew’ under Pikoon’s grave. He took it to the chief as was ordered, but the chief said he didn’t need it anymore because Pikoon’s soul didn’t need to use it anymore because she’s been reincarnated and is now in peace. Nisa became a nun for the rest of her life to wash away the sins she created from the past life. The construction still went along as planned and the Pikoon tree had been cut down and the area had been cleared off. After that, no one has heard of the ‘bpee kaew’ music anymore.

THE END

nolee

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOO! hopefully it don't give away the ending. but i'm so tempted to read. PLEASE don't spoil it! lol.

sunisa

To be honest, I'm actually satisfied with the ending.At least they pay for their sins from their past lives and everyone at peace.Since Pikoon reincarnate, I feel happy for her.thanks for the ending KristyS.Now,I think I'm gonna continue to watch it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
To be honest, I'm actually satisfied with the ending.At least they pay for their sins from their past lives and everyone at peace.Since Pikoon reincarnate, I feel happy for her.thanks for the ending KristyS.Now,I think I'm gonna continue to watch it.
Yeah, it's pretty nice. I like it... Sad how Dan didn't care shit for Ae though

and she died like that. *sigh* . He's so evil... All he wanted was her body...

*cries* ...

maijune

SarNie Adult
so nirat died at the end right? went back to pikoon...

was kun rat ever love pikoon? or do he love salapee....please anybody clerify these for me...

Kelly

OMG is dan really that mean in this lakorn!
wow i watch the first epi and he ws kinda mean but i just read what KristyS said about dan and wow he sure is mean if that all he wanted from her!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so nirat died at the end right? went back to pikoon...

was kun rat ever love pikoon? or do he love salapee....please anybody clerify these for me...
I'm not certain about that. I mean, he felt fsorry for her... Like a little bit and I think he's just in love with Ploy's beauty. Not really sure. We'll have to follow to the lakorn to know if he actually likes her or not... Yes, Nirat dies at the end along with Pikoon.

True, Kelly, that he's mean and stuff, but I think Dan is so hot in this lakorn!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not satisfied though...I was kinda hoping ae forgives themand dan ends up with ploy...I know they sinned in their past but, they in teh future didn't do anything wrong...and dan really loved nisa in teh future, not just with her beauty...but i guess that'll do...
I was hoping this to be a really romantic lakorn...romantic in a way but...really heart breaking and real "true love"...this will be a more greater lakorn if dan's character actually loves ae's and isn't just playing with her...it'd be so sad and romantic....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I tried watching to watch this lakorn, really I tried..but I just couldn't get throught the first 15 mins. of it..Ae is a good actress and all, but she's too old compare to Dan, as her look and her face is even bigger than him...Just couldn't continue on, but the guy who like her is really handsome..he was sooo cute and sweet in LehKularb with Oh...

sunisa

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I like it... Sad how Dan didn't care shit for Ae though

and she died like that. *sigh* . He's so evil... All he wanted was her body...

*cries* ...
Yeah,I understand that part.I feel bad for her too.He is so evil in his past life!KristyS, can u give me like a short summaries of each episode, if u don't mind?
Like someone said, it would be much better if Khun Rat actually loves Pikoon.The lakorn would be more romantic and sad.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No problem. I'd be happy to.

Kashie, here's the list of names as far as I know.

::past::
Puang- Ae's father

Koon Phya- Dan's father

Koon Rat- Dan

Pikoon- Ae

Sarapee- Ploy

Sin- Klit

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah,I understand that part.I feel bad for her too.He is so evil in his past life!KristyS, can u give me like a short summaries of each episode, if u don't mind?
Like someone said, it would be much better if Khun Rat actually loves Pikoon.The lakorn would be more romantic and sad.
Wahhh. I know I said yes, but to think of it now, it's hard.lol. I'm hardly even watching it. Not really paying attentiopn to what's happening. So sorry. :spin:

maijune

SarNie Adult
okay now that i've been listening to the theme song many times...if the lakorn go with the song then koon rat does love pikoon...because the song said when he finally know he love her he already lost her...like if he can turn back the times he wanted to begin(the relationship) since they first met and not like now...he know that he will never get her back...but if he could do everything and get to see her once last time he will....something like that...so i guess he do love her in the past life then...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You have a very good point right there, but not all theme songs summarize the meaning of the lakorn. They choose the one that fits best with it, but I highly doubt that Rat ever loved Pikoon.

fluffysnuff

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much!!! that was so sad!! hahaahah but then I still feel so sad for Pikoon because
she's been waiting for him even as a ghost and he still doesn't love her. It's just sad. and I wanted Nista or Dan
to love Pikoon. I feel bad for Pikoon still, because she wasted a whole lifetime waiting for a man who didn't love
her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It is sad. That's why they gave it the title of eternal love. The past life of Dan was so evil!! He still didn't give a shit when Ae died. I was crying while I was translating it knowing how painful Ae must have been. Stupid Dan! His present day character doesn't seem so bad though. I didn't know anything about it... The past one was just horrible! Despicable!