Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
the pic r so cute...i love the part he got slap..
the that ws sad..but funny...i hope to see a lot
of cute n kissing scene...i will love...if they no cute scene i will be so mad...
but i will still love them....cant wait to see the lakorn..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg. i can't wait for this to air. the pictures already look interesting. thanks for updating pictures.

nan180

sarNie Egg
OMG this is so amazing i can't wait for Oct. 12 any longer :D

does anyone know like if this lakorn is gonna be more comedy or serious or like.... what the genre is????

yeah cause i watchin the news but it seems more comedy so but idk maybe they mad it sound funny :lol:

tassa

sarNie Egg
what is it just me or did pan get prettier...hehehe....newase lakorn looks gud...tle is so hot....i stop watching di one wit him and tangmoe cause i felt it didnt get newhere and it was more of jakjan than him...hope dis would be better....and dats funny whats weir doing at the opening ceromony...buh shit so hot in those sunnies....

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
didn't watch the first episode. got to watch episode 2 and it's hilarious!!!! like pan and tle in SST. i'm glad got to see them pair up again. if anyone wants to laugh, you should watch this :D :D :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Damn, i waited yesterday for someone to upload this but no one did. not even on youtube. I was so mad cause i was eagerly waiting to see this. well, ima go check again. =))

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL...samehere! And I finally got to watch the first episode this morining, yah :p

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
When Pan first paired with the lead man,I didn't get to watch it bcuz I kinda didn't know the actor.I was just used of watching Pan with actors like her bf Weir,Vee,Stefan and New.And then this Tle guy;well anyway,he's got the look.Of course Pan fans always want the best for her.I didn't get to watch the opening episodes;but I'll see to it that I will be able to watch the rest of the whole story.I've always been a Pancake fanatic.

nan180

sarNie Egg
Wow! Weir is soooooooooo supportive of her girl! He attended the opening ceremony to show his love for her girl.That's soooooooooo cool and sweet!No hesitations for pda.I'm so proud of Weir/Pan!
well actually Weir was there because it was also his opening ceremony for his lakorn with Aum, Prajun Lai Payak??? or something hehe yeah but they do look cute!!!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
finally got the chance to watch episode 2 today. im really loving this lakorn. so gooooooooooooood and fuuuuuuuuuuny. im really loving pan and tle's chemistry.