Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I know this is probably the wrong area to post something like this. However, I've been wanting to know, why don't people like Pancake. Meaning, some have real hatred for her. I feel bad for the poor chick.
I do wonder why many viewers give negative criticisms against her.Well anyway,that's life;nobody can't please everybody.What matters to me is that I love Pancake no matter what people say.I'm not a Thai but I've been following all her dramas ever since I first caught sight of her on tv.She's my favourite Thai actress.

they don't fight no more. BOO! :lol: all smooshy and will probably have unnecessary drama later. i say it goes downhill from here. it must end.

i like watchin tle & pancake, since sst.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I do wonder why many viewers give negative criticisms against her.Well anyway,that's life;nobody can't please everybody.What matters to me is that I love Pancake no matter what people say.I'm not a Thai but I've been following all her dramas ever since I first caught sight of her on tv.She's my favourite Thai actress.
Same here, I enjoy watching her shows compared to a lot of people's favorite, Kwan. I think if we don't live in Thailand, we'll like her. This lakorn has been quite enjoyable. There's a mixture of drama, comedy, and action.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
they don't fight no more. BOO! :lol: all smooshy and will probably have unnecessary drama later. i say it goes downhill from here. it must end.

i like watchin tle & pancake, since sst.
i like them since sst too, that's why i'm following this one too. but i think pan really need to change her roll in her next lakorn. i don't hate her, but want to see her in different roll, not kun noo always.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
From the preview Pan's character has gone back to being an idiot. After you did the horizontal mambo, he said he loved you and gave you the ring you believe he slept with the crazy chick. WTH is wrong with na'ek do they not know how to ask questions or wake someone up and ask questions. They are always ready to believe the worst of the one they love. Why???? Gosh that just drives me crazy if you love someone fight for them for Gosh sake!!! :angry:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
LOL the horizontal mambo? haha yeah i'm not too excited about this week's episodeand hope they'll find out the truth soon cuz if not it's gonna drag!

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LOL you're not the only one. I think it should already end. The baddies are just running the show now. :rolleyes:

little

sarNie Adult
i lost interest in this lakorn already. i didn't start 10 and i skip a lot already. i probably scan to the last ep how it will see.it's getting boring

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh so far episode 10 was kind of boring and episode 11, which i'm watching right now is kinda boring too...barely getting to the part where nitha drugged hin.......

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
man i'm really pissed off. this lakorn is so upsetting now. everything is like so stupid like nita ran off by herself when tle said he was gonna help her. the freakin bad guy acting innocent storyline is way too long and boring. he's always there and the dad can't do anything even though he knows. the sister is stupid. first pancake said she's not gonna marry chane now she said she will. looks like someone died in the next epi (either the mom or the servant) and they probably don't know who did it as usual. oh come on for how long is this gonna be going on i've had it!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man i'm really pissed off. this lakorn is so upsetting now. everything is like so stupid like nita ran off by herself when tle said he was gonna help her. the freakin bad guy acting innocent storyline is way too long and boring. he's always there and the dad can't do anything even though he knows. the sister is stupid. first pancake said she's not gonna marry chane now she said she will. looks like someone died in the next epi (either the mom or the servant) and they probably don't know who did it as usual. oh come on for how long is this gonna be going on i've had it!
I know, it needs to end already! and i read the summary, the servant dies

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I was planning on watching this one next but after those above comments, I'll put it on hold till it ENDs. Usually people don't want the lakorns to end yet, but you guys are just waiting for it to end already. Must not be that good. U guys are funny.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Argh...some frustrations about this lakorn.

1. Why hasn't anyone suspected Needa's disappearance or questioned it?
2. How is Chain getting away with everything and the pra ek is so scared to approach the conflict.
3. I read the summaries from Thairath and it appears that this will drag some more :-(
4. When will this end and why did they add two more characters (Thoey and Day) when we're hoping for pranangs to end up together. These two characters are good peeps so far, feel bad that they'll be coupleless in the end.

Argh...frustrated and confused. When will this end? It started off well but is just starting to belly flop.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
it's just stupid i'd say haha talk about a good quality lakorn? nope! i do think tae is kinda cute though and is that rotmay playing thoeuy? are they even in the opening credits?