Burning Desires

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
thank you!

chewyyyy! thanks for dropping by. wow. you remembered reading this?? lol. i hope i don't disappoint. :D

thanks for the support!

Enjoy that first chapter.:D
I'm a fan so of course I read everything you put out!! Good choice of characters! I definitely love their chemistry in TH! OFF to read Chapter 1. Thanks Silly!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at last kimberley's father receive his karma for doing that to aum's father....

i guess aum will revenge by doing bad things to kimberley.. before d revenge start, i feel pity for her.. T.T

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2

Kimberly was in the back room ironing some clothes when her mother walks in, looking like she had been crying. “Mom…” She got up instantly and went to her mom side. “Are you okay? Is everything okay??”

Mrs. Voltamas stares upon her daughter face and yet couldn’t hide the tears. “I lost my job today.” She said, wiping her tears. “How are we going to survive now?”

She felt her beating heart fall forceful to her feet. It seems like the worse keeps getting worse. “What happen??” Kimberly ask calmly, guiding her mother to sit down on the wooden chair as she kneel down next to her.

“They laid off employees today and I was one of them.” said Mrs. Voltamas while resting her forehead against her trembling hands. “Now who’s going to hire an old lady at this age??”

Kimberly feels really miserable. “Let me look for a job. Besides, it’s time for you to take a break.”

Mrs. Voltamas stares at her daughter, “No!” she exclaimed. “I will not allow my only daughter to work in such unsafe environment.”

“But mom, I want you to rest and care for your own health. You have been working for so long.”

“No, I won’t allow it.”

“Please Mom, at least let me try first before you say no.” Kimberly asked with her puppy eyes.

Mrs. Voltamas could see her daughter sincere heart through her brown eyes. “Fine but I have to approve of the work first.”

She smile and thank her mom.

--------------------------------

Aum sat on his white leather sofa in his mansion living room with his hand wide out while holding a glass of Brandy. He stares at the folder containing the Voltamas family information. His mind currently clouded with hatred, lots of hatred. “Kimberly Amy Voltamas …” he said, lifting her photo closer to his face for a good view. “That bastard has a daughter.”

He stares at her face features for fairly a minute before further reading the family background. Definitely god has punishes them, He read on, first Voltamas became a hot shot gambler losing his multimillion dollar corporation and then, having his family sink into impoverishment. Now they’re living their poor lives like they should have. A smile form on his hatred face for he is pleased. “They haven’t suffered quite enough yet. Living a poor life is nothing and who else to go after first then that bastard’s daughter.” He let out a chuckle and gulps down the rest of his Brandy. “Too bad a pretty face like her has to be the bloodline of his enemy.”

-------------------------------

Kimberly sat down near a big tree after another long day of trying to find a job and yet disappointment once again as the result was none. She breathes out a big gulp of air not knowing what to do next. Everywhere she goes required a university diploma and she had none. She barely has food on the table so where does she have the money to finish school? Before heading home, she stops at the market to buy some vegetables again for dinner. That’s what they have been eating for the last few days.

“These vegetables are looking fresh today.” Kimberly mumble to herself but when ask the lady how much it was, she sadly walks away because the money she have wasn’t enough. She let out a deep sigh for life was at its darkness moment right now. As she kept walking, she notice an old lady, not really old more like in her mid 30’s standing next to a fruit stand. Kimberly try to trace her familiar face whom she have seen somewhere before. “Aunt Nui!!” she shouts, causing the lady to look her way immediately.

Nui stares at Kimberly very strangely, trying to figure out who this girl was. “Don’t you remember me?” Yet, Nui didn’t answer. “I’m Kimberly…the girl that lives next door to you before you move away a couple of years ago.”

Instantly, her memory shift gear for now she remembers the girl by the name of Kimberly. “Kimberly! How’ve you been??”

“Not very good.” She replies with her eyes lower to the ground. “Mom just got lay off a few days ago.”

Nui tug her arm to a quieter area. “So what are you doing now?

“I’m looking for a decent job but it seems like there’s no hope for me since I only have high school diploma.” She reply, fiddling with her shirt. “We are low on cash right now.”

Nui can relate to Kimberly in time of needs. She takes out her mini wallet and gives Kimberly some money. “Here take these for now. I know it’s not a lot but it will help you and your family for a few days.”

Her eyes widened as she push Aunt Nui hand away, rejecting the money. “I can’t take this; you work hard for your money.”

“Kimberly, listen to me. I might be able to get you to work with me although I have to check with my boss first.” Nui says, shoving the money into Kimberly hand once again. “But you have to take this money first.”

She sat still not moving, surprise and stun to hear there could possible be work for her. “Really??” Kimberly said and got down on her knees, “thank you soo much Aunt Nui!!”

“What are you doing?? Get up dear!!!” Nui speedily lift Kimberly up by her arms. “No need to thank me. I’m not guaranteeing anything right now.” Nui glance at her watch and it was getting late. She had to catch the bus back before sunset. “I have to get going now but I’ll be back in a week or so to let you know, okay??” she said.

“Thank you so much!” she said, with sigh of relief. Both said their good byes and parted ways.

---------------------------------------------

Nui arrive just in time before the boss return for tonight supper. She rushes to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

Aum loosens his tie while stepping out his Black BMW. It’s so freaking hot today that it’s making his body feeling blah. He went straight to his room to shower first before coming down to do some more work. After he’s done showering and changing into something more comfortable, he head downstairs to his work room.

Nui put the final seasoning to the soup which the boss has always enjoyed. She walks to his work room after setting the dinner table. “Boss,” she lightly said, standing outside his room. Aum lift his head and nods knowing dinner is ready. “I’ll be there soon.”

A few minutes later, he walk to the dining table and takes a seat. The smell of the soup made his stomach growl. He took a sip of it. “Very tasty.” He said. Nui let out smile. “Your food is always good.”

Usually when the boss is eating, Nui would be at the kitchen but instead, she’s just standing there wanting to ask him about bringing Kimberly to work with her but didn’t know how to start.

After a few bites, Aum realizes that Nui was still standing there. “Is there something you want to ask?” glancing his eyes at her.

“Ummm… Yes….. I” she replied nervously. After working for the boss for two years now, she never asks for anything because he has giving her a place to live and a job to survive.

He waits for her to ask him it seems like she stops. “What?? Go on… ask me… I don’t bit.” He said with a half smile.

Her lips turn into a slight smile, “I was wondering if it is okay with you to bring another person to work with me??” She felt her heart beating hard.

“What is your relationship with this person that you want to be employed by me??”

“She’s my niece from my hometown sir.” She replied nervously… well Kimberly is considered her niece somewhat.

“Okay, that’s fine with me.” His answers were short and simple.

Nui heart jump with joy.

“When can she start boss?”

“Now if you want.”

Nui couldn’t hide her happiness. She bows her head to her boss and thanked him at the same time. His kindness and generosity is like no other.

-----------------------------

Within that same week, Nui went to Kimberly house. She knock a few times before the door is open none other by Kimberly herself. “Aunt Nui!” she exclaim, stunning never expecting to see her twice in one week. “Please come in.”

“Kimberly, I have some great news to share with you.” She sat down on the chair.

Her face lights up. “Really?? What is it?? Did you come here to tell me I can work with you?” She asks all in one breathe.

Nui nod her head. “Yes, My boss gave the OK and I’m here to take you with me.”

“Today?!?!” she said with excitement. The sooner the better for her family could really need the money.

The excitement could not contain and could be heard to the kitchen causing Mrs. Voltamas to come out and see for herself.

“What’s going on here??” she ask, looking at her daughter then to the lady standing next her.

“Oh Mom,” Kimberly walk over to her Mom and tug her over near Aunt Nui. “This is Aunt Nui... she used to live next door a few years ago.”

Mrs. Voltamas kept thinking then she remembered. “Oh yes, Nui…. How you been?”

“Good, actually I came to tell Kimberly some great news.” Nui replies.

“Mom, Aunt Nui found me a job working with her!!” her voice filled with happiness.

“Really?!?!?!” she ask, feeling happy but at the same time worry. “What is it? Is it hard labor?”

“Oh no….It’s doesn’t involve any lifting of any sort.” Nui reassure Mrs. Voltamas. “I was hired by my boss to be his housekeeper for he live alone by himself and don’t worry; Kimberly would be more like my helper.”

Mrs. A still couldn’t stop the jitter in her stomach. “How’s the boss like? What is his name?”

“He’s a kind man who likes to keep to himself. We just call him boss. I’ve been under his employment for over 2 years now. I assure you Kimberly is in good hand.”

She looks at her daughter and could see the thrill in her eyes begging for her approval. “When can she start?”

“I’m hoping today if possible.” Nui replies. She understands Mrs. Voltamas concern for her daughter well-being but Kimberly will be fine. It’s not like she will be living with a monster.

“Today? So soon….” She mutters, looking at her daughter once again. “You mind If I’ talk to Kimberly privately?”

“Oh no, please go ahead.” Nui said and they left to another room. They both sat down on the old couch.

“Mom, please let me work there.” Kimberly begs. “I really want this job.”

“Are you sure about this job? Is Nui a trustworthy person?”

She stares into her mother worry eyes. “Yes mother, I trust her. Remember that time I came home with some meat to cook? It was her that gave me extra money for our family and plus she used to be our long time neighbor.” Her voice turn soft, “Mom…We really need the money not for our sake but for dad too.”

After a long silence, Mrs. Voltamas gave her the okay but under one condition. “You have to go by the name Kiki, okay??”

“What? Why? No one called me that name since I was a kid and you know how much I hate that name.” Kimberly whine.

“Just promise me that you will be called by that name when you part from me and this house. It’s a long story. I will explain next time but it’s for your own good. Ok?” When her daughter didn’t promise right away, If you don’t promise me then I won’t let you work with Nui.”

“OK.” She quickly responds even though her face filled with bafflement. “I promise.” She said and bows her head to thank her mom.

---------------------------

Her mother helps pack her belongings and walk her out the door to the awaiting car with Nui. A nice car she might add. Kimberly bid her good-bye and this time couldn’t hold back the tears. All her life, she never part form her family. “Be safe and remember your promise to me.” Mrs. Voltamas hug her daughter tightly praying in her heart that she will be safe.

Nui bid good bye as both got inside the car. She squeezes Kimberly hand gently. “Don’t be scare… you’ll like it there.”

She smile and nervous at the same time. Soon, Kimberly will arrive at a place she will be calling home.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
pity the family suffer because of one guy.. T.T

hmm.. what will aum's reaction be since he should have saw her face when looking at the profile...

can't wait for more... ^.^

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OH! Hottness. Aum is soo perfect for this kind of role!!! :drool: :spicy: I can't wait to read their first encounter!!! :slapandkissse3:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 3

Aum stands in the middle of his flower garden, staring at its beauty reflecting from the bright sunlight. Once in a while, he likes to inhale the scent and remind himself that he needs to take a break from his busy working schedule but his family past is a constant reminder to keep working hard. He was about to cut a few fresh roses when the sound of a moving vehicle enters on to his property. “They’re back.” He said, expecting to meet the arrival of Nui niece.

Nui step out of the car with Kimberly right behind her carrying her small suitcase. Nui was about to lead her inside when Kimberly tug her to stop. “Aunt Nui, umm… can you call me Kiki instead of Kimberly while I’m working here?”

Nui gave her a puzzlement look. “Is there something wrong??” she asks.

“uh No… there isn’t anything alarming. It’s just my mother request...” she said, trying to reassure Nui concern.

“Okay, if that’s what your mother wants.” Nui replies. “Let’s get you settle in and then I’ll take you to meet boss.”

Kimberly smiles timidly and nods her head. As she kept walking toward her intended room behind Nui, she observes everything her eyes set upon on. What can define exquisiteness than this house or mansion when suddenly, it remind her that she used to have a house this magnificent...

“Here’s your room.” Nui opens the door to a small well proportion area. “Leave your things here and you can come back to unpack later.”

“Why?” Kimberly question, worrying for her things might get stolen.

Nui just shook her head remembering she was like that too. She takes the suitcase out of Kimberly hand and set it down. “Don’t worry; no one is a thief here. The boss wants to meet you before you begin working.”

Aum walks up the stairs of his house toward for the living room to place his vase of flowers on the coffee table. He sits himself on his couch enjoying the beauty of the flower when he sees Nui walking in first with the girl right behind.

Nui walk in calmly toward boss and sat herself down on the floor a couple of feet from him with Kimberly sitting down next to her. Kimberly stares at her thigh feeling a knot in her stomach in the boss presence.

Aum waited for Nui to introduce the girl. “Is this your niece that you were telling me about a few days ago?”

“Yes boss. Her name is Kiki, ka.” She nudges Kimberly arm and whisper lightly for her to greet the boss.

Kiki quickly greet him with both hands and bow without raising her eyes to look at him.

“Kiki?” He raises his eyebrow. Who the hell would name their kid kiki? When he thinks of kiki, immediately a dog image pops in his head. Aum tries not to laugh. “Well, you greet me without any eye contact.” He said roughly directing his eyes to Nui. “How am I supposed to employ your niece Nui, if she doesn’t even look at me?”

Nui smile and whisper to Kiki to raise her face for the boss to look at. She shyly lifts her face and briefly connects with his eyes. He stare at her without a blink for she reminds him of someone but not quite sure whom. “Kiki right??” he asks again.

“Yes.” She replies softly.

Aum didn’t take his eyes off her for another minute or so. Maybe he was thinking too hard, trying to resemble her to someone else. Those lips… he has seen them before. “Okay, Nui, show her the things she needs to know.” What he didn’t know was the picture of her that was sent to him was an old picture perhaps when she was still in school. She didn’t have bangs like now…

Kimberly bow her head again and slowly got up after Nui. She felt very uncomfortable with his eyes staring at her like she was monster or something. Next, Nui show her around the house and the regular chores that needs to done daily. Afterward, she was allowed to go back to her room to unpack and officially settle. She sat lay down on her bed and stare at the ceiling with a gigantic smile. “Finally an income to send home monthly….” She said softly, just then a knock was heard.

“Kim…I mean Kiki.” She corrects herself immediately and quietly. “The boss wants to see you.”

“Really…” What does he want? She thought in her head following Nui near the entrance of the living room once again. “Go in... I’ll see you in the kitchen.”

After Nui left, Kimberly walks in quietly, noticing he was reading something. She bend down to her knee and waited for him to take notice of her.

“Oh,” wondering how long she was in the room, “you’re here… Nui explain me your circumstance at home.” He said, as both look at each other. He walks over to where she was sitting, “Here’s your early pay,” and hand her the white envelope

Her eyes widen. Is this true or was it all a joke. She glance her eyes up at his tall figure from where she was sitting. “Take it while I’m nice.” Aum said firmly.

She bow him first, “Thank you so much sir.” Then slowly, her hands reach to take the white envelope from his hand.

“Okay, you can get back to do whatever you were doing earlier.” He said. She bowed her head to him once again without eye contact and slowly left the room. Her figure was fading and still his eyes were fixed on her then his phone rings certainly snapping him back to reality. He shook his head for his silliness at that moment. ‘Hello…”

Kimberly walk to the kitchen where Aunt Nui was at and her lips could not stop from smiling. She felt like her face was locked in that cheerful smile. “Happy now??” Nui said seeing that she had received the envelope.

She walk swiftly toward her Aunt and gave her an enormous hug. She let go slowly and bow her head. “Thank you so much Aunt Nui. What would I do without you??”

Nui smile, pat her head lightly and nod. “I told you boss is a really nice man.”

Kimberly nods her head back and couldn’t erase the smile off her face. “Go put that in your room and help me with dinner.” Nui said and watch Kimberly leaves.

-------

Dinner was ready and waiting for Aum to take his seat. A bit late, he strolls in with a tired expression. He took his usual sitting as Nui start scooping rice onto his plate. “That’s enough rice for tonight.”

“Your not hungry boss??” she usually serves him more leading to seconds at time.

“I have to attend a late meeting tonight so there’s going to be more food serving there.”

“Oh… when are you leaving for the meeting??”

“Right after dinner…” Aum replies. “Could you get my shoes and suitcase ready?”

“Yes boss.” She said and left to look for Kimberly. She found her in the back putting the dishes in the cupboard. “Kiki…. I need you to go the boss study room to get his black suitcase and his shoes are in there too.”

“Okay...” she answers. “And where should I take them too?” seeing Aunt Nui hurrying back to the dining area.

“The living room…” Nui shouts back. She walks to the study room and got the stuff and made her way toward the living room. When she got there, she didn’t see the boss. “Should I just leave it here or wait for him to get here?” she mutters to herself softly. She stood there contemplating for a few more minutes until he walks in without her noticing.

“Thinking whether to leave it or wait for me??” ask Aum, catching her of guard. He walk toward the couch and sat his butt down. He waited for another few seconds and still, she didn’t give him his shoes. “Well aren’t you going to bring my shoes over here??”

She forgot she was holding his things and quickly walks over, kneeling down to leave his shoes near him. She kept her eyes fix on the floor and hand him his suitcase when he stand up. As he walk pass her, he let out a mutter. “Goodness gracious, what did I employ… a tree or something.”

Kimberly heard his remark but didn’t quite catch its meaning. She sat there on the ground until he was officially gone. She let out a deep sigh and returns back to work.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh... I want more! I want the torture & revenge to start! Muahahaha!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 4

The sun begins to rise filling the day with warmth and Kimberly felt pretty darn good too. She’s in the kitchen staring at the coffee maker trying to figure how it works. In her younger years, she remembered seeing this useful machine at her then lavishness house and she had maids to do things like this but now she was the maid. Sadness came across her face as she still struggles how to put it to work. “What you doing Kiki??” Nui walk in seeing her fumbling with something.

“Yes, I .. um.. trying to put this machine to use to make coffee for the boss..” She’s probably the only person that doesn’t know how to work a simple machine like this.

Nui let out a smile. “How you know boss like to drink coffee??”

“Oh, I just assume he wants one in the morning because at home, I usually make it for my mom before she goes to work.” Kimberly smile sweetly. “And we don’t have a coffee maker at home.”

She raises her brow and walk over showing Kiki how to make coffee. “Good assumption.” She went to the cabinets to get coffee filter and coffee. “You have to put coffee in here first [pointing at the coffee filter] and place it in the coffee filter tray.” Nui push the coffee filter back into the coffee machine. “And then you plug it and turn on the switch, done.”

“That’s it??” Kimberly asks in amazement. “That was easy.”

“Yes, very simple. You can be in charge of preparing coffee then.” Nui chuckle then walks over to the stove and start making the porridge that the boss enjoys every morning. “You’ll learn eventually.”

“What else can I help you with?” Kimberly asked, watching Nui move back and forth.

“Hmm… are you good with flower arrangements??”

Kimberly beams a smile. “Yes!” she replies with excitement. That she was good at.

“Okay, there are two vases, one on the coffee table in the living room and one on the dining table. And the flowers are usually taken from the garden.”

“Okay….” Kimberly quickly left.

“Kiki...” Nui shouts causing her to return back. “Aren’t you forgetting something??”

She stood motionless thinking what she forgot.

“How are you planning to cut the flowers? With your hands?” Nui let out a laugh. “The cutter is in the drawer over there near the door.”

Kimberly felt a flush of redness over her cheeks. Duh, clumsy girl! She thought as she moves to the drawer and there it was… the cutter. “Thanks ja.” She says with a half smile and starts strolling down the hall. After she found the vases and clean it out, she went to the garden in the front of the house. “The flowers are so pretty,” as she inhale the beautiful scent. “Flowers are always a good way to start the day.” She said to herself and start snipping away.

Aum step onto his balcony as usual to take in the morning fresh air to start off his day. As he stretches himself out with his arms in the air, he notices a lady in front his garden snipping his babies away. “What is she doing??” His face quickly changes expression as he rushes to the bathroom to get ready.

Kimberly smile cheerfully placing the vase in its proper spot. “Done??” Nui ask coming in the dining area with the breakfast tray in hand.

“Yes.” She said as she walks over to help Nui with the dishes.

Nui didn’t know Kimberly had such skills with floral arrangements. “Amazing, where did you learn such skill??”

“My mother. She loves fresh flowers in the living room daily.” She was about to say something else but didn’t when the boss walks in. He had on his usual non expression look.

“Good morning boss.” Nui said, nudging Kimberly to say it too. “Good morning boss.” Kimberly kindly said feeling like she barely open her mouth.

“Good morning.” He said with no eye contact. Nui place the bowl of rice porridge in front of him and begins to leave with Kiki right behind her tail. “Nui, did you arrange the flowers in this vase??”

Nui smile thinking he probably like it too just like she did. “No sir, Kiki did.”

Aum wipe his lips with the napkin and look their way. “You mind asking me first if you allow someone else to touch my roses.” After sipping his coffee, he got up from his chair and walk toward the doorway with them near it. He stops and stares at both but more toward Kiki even though her eyes weren’t staring back him. “There is no need for that many roses. I prefer only 4-5 stems at most. It took me a sufficient amount of time to get them to grow their finest beauty and I won’t allow it to die from snipping so many.” His tone gets cold by every word and left for work.

Kimberly face had disappointment written all over it. Not only she did not receive compliments, instead she got yell at. *sigh* Her frighten eyes look at Aunt Nui, “I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to over cut it or anything. It was just so pretty and I thought it would look fuller in the vase…and….”

“It’s not your fault.” Nui nod her head to understand Kimberly intent. “Let’s go and clear the table.” She have never seen boss in a bad mood at such early hours.

----------------------

He returns to the house late into the dark clear night amid a quarter moon in the sky. Aum loosen his tie with one hand holding his blazer while the other hand holding the black briefcase, feeling exhausted from today’s overload of work. While walking up the steps toward the main door, he twirls his head to catch a glimpse of his rose garden and remember the incident from this morning. Was he too harsh on her this morning?? After all, she was new… but still new or not, she should have asked his permission first. He took a deep breath and trail up the stairs to his room. His brain doesn’t need any more thinking for tonight. It has been over fried.

[The next day]

“Father….” He shouts, barely seeing his face. “Please don’t leave ye.....” he begs again.

“Son, you have to seek revenge…seek revenge to the fullest……”

“Father!!!” his own voice cause himself to wake up too with sweat forming across his warm forehead. He lay in bed, eyeing the ceiling with thoughts racing through his mind. His breathing deepen, “another dream of father again.” Aum turn his head to look at the nearby clock for it was still early to catch some more sleep since he didn’t have to be in the office until noon. “Revenge will happen Father, just a of matter time…” he mutter. After several attempts of trying to go back to sleep, he find it pointless. He climbs out of bed, grab his towel and hop in the shower.

Kimberly finishes setting the tables out on the patio while listening to the birds chirping which was getting louder and louder. She stares up at them on a nearby tree and wonder why they were so happy. “I wish I can be happy like the birds.” She softly said, with a half smile when Nui walk in with the tray of foods. After they were done, she excuses herself from the patio to start on her chores.

In her hands were the cleaning supplies as she enters the study room facing the big window cover with burgundy satin curtains and in front of the big window is the computer/work desk. The room wasn’t as quite messy as she had expected. Everything seems to be in order and all she needed to do was Windex here and there along with sweeping the floor. As she set her stuff down on the floor, she walks to the window to draw the curtain open allowing the sunlight to come through.

Aum makes a quick stop by the study room to grab his book before going to the patio. He walks halfway through the doorway when certainly, a small body frame appear, backing into him and stepping on his foot.

“Oyee...’ Kimberly say in a low tone feeling her back press against another person body and hand gripping her waist lightly. She back away with her head and body turn simultaneously to see who it is but nonetheless, it’s the cranky boss! “I’m sorry boss. I’m so sorry.” She hastily said backing away, avoiding any eye contact. Her shoulders tense, afraid to hear his voice.

He stares at her for a minute or so. “What are you doing in here??” his voice irritable.

“I’m here to clean the room sir.” Her head lower, clutching the Windex hard with her heart beating faster. She was busy cleaning the glass book case and didn’t pay attention to anyone who might be coming in at this hour. Why didn’t I be more careful?? She curse herself loudly in her mind.

Aum glances at the Windex in her hand and the cleaning the supplies on the floor. He didn’t say another word, passing her to get his book on the desk. Kimberly stands motionless with her head still lowering while he walk pass her out the doorway but through the corner of her eyes, she could see he halt.

Why does she always act so afraid of me?? Am I that scary? Well she should be. His mind did the talking as he stops in the doorway staring back at her. He walks back to her and stop, leaving several inches between then. “Are you afraid of me??” he asks with a tone sounding very solid.

Kimberly wanted to say YES!! You scare the crap out of me! But she can’t so instead she replied. “No sir,” with her head still in the down position.

“Is that so, then why don’t you look at me??”

She stays quiet, trying to figure what to say next. “I... think it rude to look at your employer eyes for I am only a maid.” She feels extremely afraid now.

“Look at me.” He command but still she didn’t lift her face. “I SAID look at me.” His tone of voice a little louder now, after a few more seconds, he grips her chin and raise it so that her eyes would connect with his. “When I speak to you, I expect you to look at me scare or not.” More eye contact between the two still having his fingers gripping on her chin. When he realizes what he was doing, he immediately let go and left.

“Ugh.” Kimberly frown with her pouting lips, wiping her chin with the back of her hand several times for what he did was sooo unnecessary. He didn’t have to touch her dammit!! Does it make a difference if she looks at him or not. “Errrr….”

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
o_O kimberly is scared of Aum??
Hm.. good update leaving em haang
again!! Thanks and please update again!!! :thumbsup:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 5

The clouds develop quickly and start scattering across the sky over the city then it becomes darken with each minute passing by. “What you mean she disappear!??” His voice sound very alarmed. “Where the heck did she disappear to??” Aum couldn’t believe his ears. This can’t be happening. Where the hell can she be??” While talking on his cell phone, the sky start roaring with thunder follow by heavy rain, “Shit!!” he says as he hung up the phone. It was pouring so hard that even his windshield wiper had a hard time keeping up with it. Aum was bothered by everything As he pulled in front of his gate leading to the driveway, he reaches for the remote control. “What the fuck?!” he angrily let out still pressing the remote to the unopened gate. Once, twice, three times and still the gate would not the open. “What the hell is wrong with it today??” He kept pressing the remote control again and nope, it didn’t work. He honks his horn several times to get someone to come out. As Aum sat in his car running out of patience, none of his employees were anywhere to be seen. “Errr..’ his ears are pumping steams out. He got out of the car into the pouring rain and opens the gate himself. He was not happy one bit.

Kimberly was in the kitchen cleaning when she heard a car honking. “Who’s honking their horn like a maniac??” The heavy rain fogs the windows and prevents from seeing who it was. “Maybe I should get Aunt Nui to see what this person wants??” She set her feet strolling across the hallway and about to go up the stairs when she see the boss car park in front of the door.

Aum scrambles out of his car, trying not to soak his leather seat anymore which he already did. He was not pleased as he set his foot up the stairs and saw Kiki about to walk away. “STOP!” he yell from where he was standing as he walk toward her petite figure.

She freeze her legs from taking any more steps. His voice made her jump while she squeezes her hands tightly together. Why didn’t he just let her get Aunt Nui first???? She turns around to face him and look at him briefly. “Yes sir?” She answers, noticing that his clothes are wet.

He walks closer to her. “What the hell were you doing??” he began to vent. “Did you not hear me honk my god damn horn?”

That was him honking like a crazy person, she question herself. “I didn’t know it was you sir, I thought it was a random car passing by.”

Aum shakes his head while at the same time breathing in cool air to calm his burning nerves. “What the hell!” he said in frustration. “I can’t believe this…” He march away from her. “Just get my damn briefcase and bring it to my room.” He shouts as going up the stairs. If he stood there any longer, he would have explode.

Kimberly quickly walk to the car to get his things and quietly march up the stairs. “I always get yell at.” She grumpily said seemingly like he’s been in a bad mood since she arrived to the house. She stops in front of his door and begins to knock. No answer. She knocks again, this time louder but still no answer. Maybe he’s in the shower. Kimberly place her ear against the door to hear if any water was running. The minute she did that, the door swing open causing her to jerk a step back.

He stares at her with his brown eyes wondering what the heck she’s doing. “Umm, here it is sir;” handing the blazer and briefcase to him feeling herself warm seeing him with no shirt but a towel over his shoulder. Thank god, he still has some decency to be wearing pants.

“Well, leave it on my table inside.” He said, stepping aside for her to go in his room. “I didn’t hire you to stand in front of my door.”

She swallows what felt like a lump in her throat and rapidly walks in without delay. The sooner she does it, the sooner she’ll be out of his sight. Done! She turns around and proceeds back to the door.

“I didn’t say to leave it there.” He said, seeing Kiki in a hurry to leave. “What the… when did you become deaf??”

Kimberly turn around to face him and see that she place his things on the bed. Her cheek blushed with worries. They look at one another while she tries to figure out what have she done wrong… again.

Aum lean against the table waiting for her to place his things there. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Does she have short term memory?? He thought with his cold eyes glaring at her. “Didn’t I say to leave it on my table??”

What’s the matter with her?? Every time she’s near him, her nerves shake uncontrollably. She hastily moves to the things, picks it up and set the briefcase on the table like he asked and put the blazer on a nearby chair. This was her chance to leave. He can’t say she didn’t do it properly.

He knows she’s in a hurry to leave. “Wait…” he said as soon she turns her body for the door. “I need a cup of coffee in the study room.”

She gaze upon his face and replies, “Yes sir.” Then leave the room. As Kimberly march down the stairs, “What’s the matter with him?? Does he always have to pick on me??” She murmurs under her breath and as soon she got to the bottom of the stairs, she turn to look up at his room with a cranky face and to her surprise, he was standing against the rail staring straight down at her.

“You have a problem making me coffee?!?!” he shouts still not shower yet.

She quickly straightens her face and immediately walks faster to the kitchen but she can still hear his voice.

Aum let out a chuckle and return to his room to shower.

----------

“Goodness!!!” she inhales some cold air. She pours coffee into the cup with sugar and cream added later. “Make me coffee...” she roll her eyes and mimics his voice, “have it ready in the study room…”

He stroll to the study room but found it to be empty and no coffee either. “She think she’s slick eh???” he utter out of his lips and turn around to go find her. He was about to turn left when he and she collide into one another. “HEY!!” he yells out as he stands there in disbelief. No it didn’t just happen. Damn hot coffee spill all iver his new, fresh, clean clothes!! He eyed her hard meaning now he has to march his butt back upstairs and change AGAIN.

“I’m so sorry sir!” Kimberly scrambles to say, ignoring the burn on her hand from the spilling coffee.

“Don’t you look where you’re going??” he shouts. “Oh you WILL watch me change and wash these clothes by tonight!! He seizes the cup out of her hand, place it on a nearby table and yank her arm up the stairs. Kimberly couldn’t refuse or protest. Her eyes were enlarged and her body began to set into panic mode all because of the stupid coffee!