Burning Desires

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, i can't believe he brought a gurl home! :thumbdown: I just hope he does nothing to her... :arrg: Plz do continue! ;)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER Fourteen

Her eyes pop open as she let out a big gasp! "B...Boss!" she muster out and look directly at his smirk face. There bodies were extremely close. Any more movement, they would touch.... "Why are you acting this way? This is uncalled for."

"Well, if you did what I ask then we wouldn't have to be in this position now would we?"

She bit her bottom lip. "Please .... let me go before aunt Noi comes in and see us."

"So tell me what's so gross about my sheets?" He ignore her and continue, "Is it because I had a girl over tonight?"

Kimberly look away and quickly nod her head. His hands still clamp over hers. Hopefully he didn't feel them sweaty. God, when will this to be over??

"She didn't stay overnight. As soon you ran downstairs, I sent her home. Hence why my car is missing."

"You don't have to explain anything to me sir. This is your house. You're free to do anything." Please spare her details.

Aum lick his lips and soften his voice. "I don't have to but I want too." Before he could stop his mouth, oh shit! Did he just say that out loud?!?! He released her. "Get out my room!" He shout and watch her scramble out.

Kimberly hurrily down the hall before bumping into Aunt Noi. "Kiki, what's the matter?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

She tried to calm her beating heart. "Nothing ja. I..." Before she could finish, Aum appeared with a pair of sweat and tshirt show casing his muscle arms.

"Noi, can you get someone to go get my car at this address." He hand over a piece of paper. "I'm going to be working from home today. Can you bring breakfast there?"

"Yes sir."

Aum leaves them and walk down the stairs to his office.

Noi look at Kiki then at Boss then back at Kiki. "Everything ok?" Kiki nod her head. "Can you bring boss his breakfast then while I take care of this?"

She wanted to scream NO! but she want Aunt Noi to raise questions. "Sure."

Aum turn his computer on and start goiing through his emails when Kiki enter the room with a tray.

Just hurrily do it and get out. She chanted in her mind. Just when she's about to leave, he told her to wait. She look at him with fierce eyes. "yes sir? is there something else you like to eat this morning?"

"I need you to finish cleaning my room. Also, i want to know who you sneaked to call last night. And when did you have a cell phone?"

"I intend to finish cleaning your room and last night, I called my parents. And for the last question, I never heard of a rule that employee cannot own a cellphone. "

Aum grip his fist. "i need to know everything especially concerning my employees. what if you called your bf to come and rob me? "

Her eyes hardened. "Boss, I can't believe you would think lowly of me that I would do such thing. Maybe this explain your strange behaviors toward me because you dont' trust me. Then I will quit." She explain and turn to leave but he grip her wrist to pull her to stop.

Aum stood up with anger raging through him. Damn this girl! "I see... you have a bf now so you have a backbone to stand up against me. You want to quit... well you can't. I won't let you."

"You won't let me? I'm sorry boss but in this country, when an employee wants to quit, that person is free to do so. I'm teling you right now that I quit!" She attempt to free her wrist. "And yes, if you really want to know... i do have a bf and he will pick me up after i pack my bags."

That did it. Aum rage was on fire. He grip her arm and pull her toward him with his lips crushing on hers. "mmmmm..." he heard her mutter under her breath and when she was finally able to pull away. Kiki stare at him with confusion, shock and disgust. Then her hand came across his cheek. Ouch. "I'm not going to apologize." He said and watch her run off with him following right behind.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Fifteen

Kimberly hurryingly down the stairs and despite his voice yelling for her to stop, she didn't. She ignored him and continued down the hallway.

"Kiki! I say stop!" He grit his teeth while fuming at her defiance. Finally, he catches up and grip her arm before she had the chance to go around the corner of the hallway. "Did you not hear me tell you to stop??" Aum forced her to look at him.

"Get your hand off me!" she demanded, trying to weave out of his grip. "How dare you!? How dare you kiss me! Who do you think you are?! You are not my boyfriend nor my husband!" Kimberly shouted. "Let go of me!"

"It was just a kiss... stop being so damn dramatic." He grip her arm even tighter...pulling her closer to him now.

Did she hear him correctly?! Just a kiss?.... this idiot! "I hate you! You hear me... I HATE you."

Hate?? Ouch, such a strong word... and it made him felt guilty? Maybe he was wrong for crossing that line with her. "I --" Before he could spill out some decent words without actually apologying, Noi voice interruped them. Immediately Kiki pulled her arm from his hand and ran off.

"Boss..." Noi walk over and looked puzzle seeing him standing by himself.

He tries to avoid eye contact. "What is it?"

"The guy I sent to the address you gave me earlier called and said the car is not there."

"What??"

"Yes, you may need to go over there yourself."

"You got to be kidding me..." Aum felt frustrated that he had to leave especially with Kiki situation. Without another word, he went to his room to change. When he came back down, Aum walk over to Noi in the garden. "Where is kiki?"

"In her room ja." Noi reply. "Is something wrong?" She stared at his worry face.

"Good." He mutter underneath his breath.. "Well... she told me earlier that she is quitting today. Make sure she doesn't leave before I get back." His words hard and stern.

Noi eyes look shock but Aum didn't stay to answer her questions. He needed to get his car back and then find a solution to make Kiki stay...

---

She wipe the tears dripping down her cheeks while shoving her clothes inside her bag. "Crazy man!" She shouted against the cool air. He rob her of her first kiss. It wasn't supposed to be like this. She had imagine it to be sweet and soft not rough and forceful! Gross! She rub her lips with the back of hand. "I can't stay here." She had called Daniel earlier and he was able to come and pick her instantly. By the time she finish packing, the box on the dresser caught her eyes while the honking horn blaze through her ear. Kimberly walk over and open the box.

"Kiki!" Aunt noi knocked and shouted at the same time.

She place the box back down on the dresser, then went to open the door before huging Aunt Noi tightly. "Good bye ja. Thank you for everything." She whisper softly. "I will never forget your kindness to me."

"What's going on here?" She pull Kimberly away and look at her tearful face. "Tell me why are you quitting like this?"

"I--" The flashes of boss lips on hers made her cringe. "I found a new job and my friend is waiting to pick me up."

"Is he really just a friend? or is he your boyfriend kimberly? Tell me the truth."

"He's.... he's my boyfriend." She lied.

"Then, there's really no point of me stopping you. Even though boss told me to keep you here until he return."

Suddenly, the anger returns..."I have to go now." She grab her bag and hug Aunt Noi one last time.

Aunt Noi nods her head and walk Kimberly out to the front double doors and see a car parked by the gate. "Take care and keep in touch with me."

"I will." They both bid good bye with Kimberly walking towards Daniel car.

---

Four weeks already since he last seen Kiki. Aum stare out of his office window at the dark sky while trying to stay sane. It's like she had disappeared off this planet! No trace of Kiki what so ever and when he came home that night to an empty room, he nearly flipped out on Noi for disobeying his order. For letting Kiki leave his home with no information of where she was going except that she was leaving with her boyfriend. The one she was so adament that they were just FRIENDS.

"Friends my azz." he mutter out loud. "I kissed her and now, she's in bed with that so friend of hers." He rolled up his fist and nearly punch the wall. Why is this bothering him like a mad man? She was never his to begin with. She was his pathenic maid. MAID! Errrrr.... He walk back to his chair and slump down wondering why he can't get her out of his mind. Aum could feel his head pounding again. Since she left, his nightmare return. His mother crying and screaming over the picture of his dead father. His fingers pinch the bridge of his nose. Yes, how could he forget about the revenge? Sigh. He did forget, ever since Kiki came into the picture. Her smile made him happy. The kind of happiness he had long forgotten about. Sigh. "Where are you kiki??" he whisper into thin air.

He reach into his drawer to look for medicine when his eyes came across a yellow folder marked "high priority" on the front.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Sorry the update took forever! hope it doesn't sound rush. Next update could be the plot i've been waiting forever to write for you guys :D stay tuned.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it....hope to see more ....lol can wait to see what is going to happen..
:yahoo: