Busaba Rae Ruk

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Sunstar... I love your banner of Captain and Pim..

Nway, maybe Vee just fake it just like puppylov mentioned.. so he can get closer :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He suppose to find out later in the episodes, unless Kantana changed it. Pra'ek is clueless about his father's new relationship and Bussaba/Mintra identity, he's so wrapped up in himself that he doesn't take time to think. :wacko:

For those who want to see the opening credit and ending credit (again) here it is.

Opening Credit:

[Click to Download]

Ending Credit:

[Click to Download]

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang Somehow, I always get this lakorn mixed up with Aump and Por's lakorn..The title spelled and sound very siminilar one is Buppha and the other is Bussaba.. I guess they ran out of ideas to name it...same with the words"rissaya" and "maya".

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Dang Somehow, I always get this lakorn mixed up with Aump and Por's lakorn..The title spelled and sound very siminilar one is Buppha and the other is Bussaba.. I guess they ran out of ideas to name it...same with the words"rissaya" and "maya".

aha true true..tat happenin to meh tooh..
:lol: :loool:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
oh, the ending song that Kob sang is very similar to the ending song of Mayapissawad Pang/Oh A...with that high pitch voice...such a copycat...hahahaha..j/k...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my, this lakorn is getting pretty good...no offense to anyone, i am not a fan of kob but i have to admit that i love her acting in this lakorn. (loves it when n'ek is mean & talks back, dont like those weak- cries all the time & let anyone step all over them roles)

...cant wait til the next episode comes out.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhaa i caught up with this lakorn yesterday and omg...vee starting to like mintra...from my view and i dont think its necessary for kob to go around and mess up other people's family like the sia guy that took her into a hotel and she called his wife and she brought a gun with her and then chaos started happening...then that lady came down and started shooting or tried to shoot at her husband i guess and you see kob all smiling...i just thought that was too much

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i guess she just punishing ppl who "betray" other the way she was..just finish ep 6..can't wait 4 ep 7..the preview was good!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The guys that Kob plays with, they were already over the edge and family is already falling apart, they are not so innocent themselves, I’m sure there were many affairs before they got to Kob. It’s good that Kob teachs them a lesson, but then it effect the innocent beings, like the children of the cheater. Kob going after cheater guys in the lakorn is a neccessity, Haha. It is needed to demonstrate the evilness in Mintra.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This is one of Kob's best roles.. I like how she evil .
I wonder if she going to makes Vee suffer too since maybe she think he a cheater as well

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This is one of Kob's best roles.. I like how she evil .
I wonder if she going to makes Vee suffer too since maybe she think he a cheater as well
I agree. This is Kob's best role. I'm loving this lakorn so much! Makes you think.

I really think Vee is starting to fall for Mintra. Yeah, he feels bad for her but that's why he's slowly falling for her. I hope he puts 2 and 2 together soon and find out that Mintra and Bussaba are one in the same.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Isn't that the moral of all revenge drama, you think taking revenge on another makes you feel better, but in actual sense, the only one hurting is yourself. Haha.