Capture d' Moment :: Rome/Rita

transcend89

sarNie Adult
dang that was a shocker didn't expect that why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next update is essence....fun i know what u mean i've done that b4 confusing rteam at times lol anyways sweet moments cut short thanks to Dom can't wait for the next update

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I was so confused! I was like wait a minute didn't Rome just rawr-ed Rita. Why is he suddenly ask her to take a photo, I had to read the previous chapter. LOL I am getting all Rteam fan fiction confused...

Oh no, Rita is married to a jackass! :lmao: Erg, Rome is sooooo :wub: :spin:
ohh, at first when i read ur reply....i thought i updated the chapter in a confusing way lol

Rita never experienced love before? So I'm guessing Dominic is a forced marriage?
yeah...something like that...behind tat marriage is a dark secret... :p

dang that was a shocker didn't expect that why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next update is essence....fun i know what u mean i've done that b4 confusing rteam at times lol anyways sweet moments cut short thanks to Dom can't wait for the next update
i hope my update is nt confusing lol

GASP Rita is married? No way, her husband is a meanie :(
yepss...btw, is Rome n Rita relationship expanding too fast or is it ok?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
An your siggy is too sweet love his gazing eyes that look is for rita hahahaha...no i was not confuse but i've done that b4 and their relationship is moving along fine the pace is GOOD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no their relationship is not expanding too fast. If I was Rome, I would fall head over heels for Rita the moment I laid eyes on her lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rome just like fell in love and have his heart broken at the time. Rita's husband is such an a$$!!!

I'll save you...my blind little angel.
Awwies, Rome!! :wub:

Thanks An!! cant wait for the next chapter!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
for the time being, this is my fav fic to update lols .. ideas keep on flowing .. will try to update if i can

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 4 ]

His mind wandered off too far. Well, not too far really. It was just trapped in room 103, how saddening. He's not rolling the wheels anymore, stagnant, he remained being the statue like he was. It took him quite some time before he realised he was finally in his room. Maybe, it was his reflex which managed to bring him back to his safe zone. He was still under the state of shock. Life is so unfair! He thought to himself. Being a victim of a broken family, he never really believe in love. Puzzled. Could his feelings for Rita really be love? Or is it just a deception he created...to fool his lonely heart.

It's nothing new really. He's used to deceiving the people around him. Showing them how happy he was with his life. Yes, he wants everyone to envy him. Although in reality, he knows he's a failure. He found success but success never light his life. Now, a silly accident brought him to a hospital. Being bound by the promise to his editor, he finally found the one woman who could be IT. Sadly, she is someone else's wife. His heart aches even harder.

Tired, he decided not to think about it for awhile. He's well aware of his current condition and he needs all the rest he can get. He tried pushing himself up onto the bed but he failed. Rome end up falling down - causing a huge massive thump on the floor.

"Argh! Stupid legs..."

"Hey! Are you alright??" The same familiar nurse came running in.

"Do I look alright?"

"Ok, fine...lets get you up first...in the count of 1,2...3!"

"Ouchhhh!!"

"Ah, stop being a pussy would you?"

"My leg freaking hurt! OK?!?"

"This is better than being on the floor...isn't it?"

"Whatever."

"Ok then...I'm going to alert the doctor about this..."

"You don't have to...I'm fine...Miss Nurse."

"You're not fine...and you can call me Chloe."

"Fine. Chloe, why are you being such a busybody?? I said I'm ok!"

"...why are you getting angry all of a sudden?!"

"...sorry...I-I'm just pissed at something...I mean...someone..."

"Oh."

"Thanks for your help though..."

"Your welcome."

"By the way, do you know anything about a patient from Room 103?"

"103...103...103...not really...why?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering..."

"Erm...you seem to be interested with that 103 patient...anything in particular?"

"Well...I think, I'm in love with her."

"I see...haha...anyway, I'll see you later...got to work. Bye."

"Bye..."

"Don't think too much Rome...true love often prevails! Haha!"

Far from the other ward was a white cubicle room; 103. A woman could be seen spying and eavesdropping an argument.

"Answer me Rita! Who is he?!"

"I told you before...he's just a friend."

"Bullshit! You expect me to believe that?!"

"It's up to you...whether you want to believe me or not. I can't force you..."

"Trying to be funny eh???" He slapped Rita.

"...Why are you doing this to me? What wrong have I ever done, Dom...WHAT?!"

"Don't you dare act innocent Rita! I saw how close both of you were!"

"It was nothing--"

"I don't care! You're still my wife, Rita...seeing you with another man...HUH! Where's my pride?!"

"Pride...that's all that matters to you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, so what??"

"If it's not due to that stupid PRIDE word...my dad wouldn't marry me to you too!"

"Of course. Your stupid father was going bankrupt! He only had you...looking at how beautiful you were, I agreed to marry you....But what did I get?? Cheated!"

"Dominic...can you please forget the past..."

"Never! I was cheated into marrying a blind woman...I HATE YOU!"

"Trust me Dom...I didn't know about it at all. I thought you knew I was blind..."

"Argh shut up bitch!"

"Why can't you try to love me Dom..."

"Because...you're nothing but a burden! You're blind...you can't get me a son, you're useless!"

"I-I'll try my best...Dominic...the doctors here are using every way they could think of...to get me pregnant. I beg for your patience..."

The woman who was spying on them slowly closed the door. She walked away unnoticed. An evil smile could be seen...

I will never let you steal my Rome away...you stupid blind slut!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i thought u didn't have time to update lol anyway YAY! i'm guessing it's the nurse Chloe? sos ad for rita she olny wants someone to love her and dom is an a** how long have they been married? how will rome break them apart?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i had an itch to update this fic lol .. when the ideas flow .. i can update pretty fast. Less than an hour haha. The woman? That's for you people to guess ahaha .. they've been married for quite some time. Erm...not sure if Rome would break them apart though.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww Rita had to marry him, but she is trying her hardest to make it work. OMG the lady at the end gave me chills...creepy ahaha
Thanks An, but why aren't you studying missy???

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwww Rita had to marry him, but she is trying her hardest to make it work. OMG the lady at the end gave me chills...creepy ahaha
Thanks An, but why aren't you studying missy???
ahhahaha...it's sunday here rr...anie need her rest :p

so rita will be trap in a loveless marriage but she will know love from rome?
she's trying to keep the marriage by trying to get pregnant...cause she's not sure about her love for Rome yet

thank you... i wonder who that women can be? is it that nurse?
you'll soon know...i love to add twist :lol:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Eh, Rita had to marry Dom because of her dad's bankruptcy! Rome told the nurse that he's in love with the woman in room 103 Rita Wonder who that girl spying on Rita and Dom's conversation is!

PMS!

fun

Expired Sarnie
PMS lol it’s not what I think it is right? lol anyways, okay Dom needs to get kick ass cause he is one annoying jerk. So he only agreed to marry her because she is extremely beautiful sniff sniff sniff… Rome to the rescue!!! I pity Rita so much in all her fan fiction, she is suffering

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i hear you fun the writers are at it again making rita suffer lol yeah Donna i was thinking the same thing too