[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Mommy

sarNie Egg
Do they usually release the ost after the drama air or do they release the ost before the drama air?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love the ost for Ka Badin, maybe thrill have a second theme song that's like that.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Pantip Thai Forum that Rak Nakara will have 10 episodes airing on Monday & Tuesday.
However, the last three episodes will air on Friday - Sunday, Sept 29 - 30 and October 1.

During the month of October, the channel will rerun the light or not too serious programs to commemorate the passing of the late King last October 2016.

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3thailand and F3fanclub will be going live @ 1600 Thailand time to sell Rak Nakara photobook. All proceeds after expenses will be donated to the "Foundation to support surgery," hospital Rajvithi

Also meet with all the cast. Tune in to it watch it live!

Screenshot_20170826-004749.jpg Screenshot_20170826-004715.jpg Screenshot_20170826-004806.jpg

I believe this is the scene where ManMueng (Taew) was informed that her brother was planning to kill Jao Noi Sukkawaong (Mark) and had to make a choice. She chose to die for her husband. So she took her baby to the house that Ming La was in and tied up Ming La so that she could not stop her. Dressed in her husband's clothes, she then went into the forest. As she got deeper into the forest her brother thought it was Jao Noi Sukkawaong (Mark) and killed her. Jao Noi Sukkawaong was informed and rushed to his wife but he was to late, she was already dead.

Oh gosh, this is to sad but I think I'm in need of a sad lakorn. Not all Thai lakorn have happy ending. :crybaby2::crybaby2: For all we know is that ManMaung and Jao Noi Sukkawaong love was so deep, he have never thought of loving anyone else but Manmaung.

And just look at ManMaung eyes! :crybaby2:

Screenshot_20170826-004517.jpg

Photo cr. actart_jen IG

Last edited:

jjinxx

That song!!!!!! I never saw the older version, so I don't think it hit me yet how sad this lakorn is going to be until watching the official music video. The sisters seem so tortured by their feelings, there's so much heartbreak.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The OST is just beautiful!

And Mark is just so handsome! I can't even...my heart be still

Gonna tune in for M&T!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh that song is good, especially the beginning. Bravo Gun and P'Neung. Mark is so good looking, he's gorgeous in every scene haha.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Omg.... Rak Nakara ost is finally out!!! I love it. The meaning of the song is so good, yet sad as well! #raknakara airing very soon!! Although I don't really like the story line and it's not a happy ending. Taew always does a fabulous job. Not all lakorn have happy ending! I know for sure it'll be another very emotional lakorn. I can feel it by just looking into Taew eyes. :crybaby2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, the OST is really beautiful. :icon12:Looking forward to this lakorn. Get ready for the heartaches and dramas. :sad6:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Gosh that song is good, especially the beginning. Mark is so good looking, he's gorgeous in every scene haha.
Kekekekeke hands down true, in every scene!! Haha even at the live event, p'off was saying that every time his wife watches the editing and all that, her only comment was "Jaonoi lor mak!" Haha as in that Mark is so handsome! So handsome! Haha that seems to be p'Dang's favorite comment for Mark, just handsome!

The soundtrack serenades a deep sorrow and Mark seems to express that well just by his facial expression alone. So handsome and sorrow that my heart is crying inside. Haha

He is very beautiful! Can't wait until sept. 5th!

jjinxx

So much love to go around and yet, the words are hard to say out loud. I'm impressed by Manmeuang's and her brother's patriotism, I'm excited to see how she deals with Jao Noi's feelings, and the conflicting motivations between everyone.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
The Ost is so beautiful and touching. I love it. I already listened to it 10 times.lol:celebrate16: And of course,Mark is very handsome. I also don't like sad ending but I will watch this one.:)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Don't most Thai Lakorn have happy endings? Haha I can't remember a sad ending besides Mae Ai Sa Earn, but that Lakorn was worth everything, because Daonin lost everything, her love, her father and anything else was just pointless! That was a true sad Lakorn with a sad ending but it was reasonable!

Raknara is def another sad Lakorn within reasons but I would blame her shameless brother, his pride and ego was too big! His hatred for pra'ek is ridiculous that he wants pra'ek dead without ever acknowledging that his sister loves Jaonoi and even has a child!!!!!!!! Argh!!! I wanna slap that brother!!!! He literally caused his own sister's death over pure hatred for pra'ek! No wonder he goes crazy in the old version and chops off his own hand!!

Well, I never really watch New but I'm already cringing bc he's playing a character quite obesssed with land, but also with lots of hatred for outsiders and farang!

Last edited: