[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love yaya's spirit,

and chakrit is such a stalker lol. It's funny how he expects her to remember him, when she was a little girl at the time they met. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Today ep was cute and sweet! Can't get Tawan, his emotion change from day to night. One moment he's all sweet and smiley, than a second later his anger come out of nowhere.

Yaya look very pretty in this ep. She look very cute in all the summer dresses....love love love ❤.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Areeya said:
The old version is way better they did a lot of changes in this remake not as funny as the old version
There was an old version? What's is called and who was in it?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think the old version was too slow for me. However, I do like Da a lot. She's one of my favorite n'ek back in the days.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Watched ep 6. I cried when tawan was talking abt his past. Tawan finally revealed who was Jantira. Such deep meaning behind the reason why he wants to be a fashion designer. He's such a caring brother!! :D

Chloe18 said:
Watched ep 6. I cried when tawan was talking abt his past. Tawan finally revealed who was Jantira. Such deep meaning behind the reason why he wants to be a fashion designer. He's such a caring brother!! :D

Where did you watch episode 6?  I usually watch on youtube from cinntv3's channel, but she hasn't uploaded and the other person who uploads it had their episode 6 deleted.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

Where did you watch episode 6?  I usually watch on youtube from cinntv3's channel, but she hasn't uploaded and the other person who uploads it had their episode 6 deleted.
I watched it from ilovedramahd. I watched it straight away when he/she uploaded it, before it got deleted. Sometimes I watch it live from thaitv app:)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I LOVE Aum but every time I see him, he always reminds me of James Blunt.  James Blunt is one of my all time favorite singer! I love James Blunt's music!!! Aum reminds me so much of James Blunt. Anyone think so??? 

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Cr แมท ภีรนีย์ คงไทย (Matt Peeranee Kongthai) แฟนคลับ
แจ้งวันออกอากาศละครในซีรี่ส์ชุด 3 ทหารเสือสาวค่ะ
- มายาตวัน มี 12 ตอน 9 พฤษภาคมนี้ เสนอเป็นตอนจบ
- มนต์จันทรา มี 12 ตอน 15 พฤษภาคมนี้เสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 20 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนจบ
- ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว มี 9 ตอน 26 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 24 กรกฎาคมเสนอเป็นตอนจบ

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Pretty Nana said:
Cr แมท ภีรนีย์ คงไทย (Matt Peeranee Kongthai) แฟนคลับ
แจ้งวันออกอากาศละครในซีรี่ส์ชุด 3 ทหารเสือสาวค่ะ
- มายาตวัน มี 12 ตอน 9 พฤษภาคมนี้ เสนอเป็นตอนจบ
- มนต์จันทรา มี 12 ตอน 15 พฤษภาคมนี้เสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 20 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนจบ
- ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว มี 9 ตอน 26 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 24 กรกฎาคมเสนอเป็นตอนจบ

Thanks for the info!!:) Fah Krajang dao have only 9 ep! :( hope there's no rush in telling the story.