[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Lol adsd18/2 I was screaming in happiness for Prao and Pranon too 5555555++++ wow I haven't seen the whole episode but honestly, all the screen caps look so cute and romantic!! Is that Prao screaming at the preview for next week? She's on top of Non too lol✨ but yes, Prao is finally safe in Non's arms; they are meant to be. Even if Non is going to be upset at her for lying later on, it's all worth it for her pure love for him! He loves her too.
yes it's kim screaming in the preview and i hope they will not cut the sweet scene i saw in the bts pic before coz they are wearing those cloths in it 

and that waht i said earlier he may think he's in love with prao bcoz she's abb ruk but the truth is deep insidehim  he loves prao not abb ruk but he will realize it after losing her so he will miss her and then he will know he love prao only 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So Prao turned out to be just like the woman she wanted to protect Pranon from...a liar.  It's sad watching her being so scared of losing Pranon.  And when Saya saw them hugging in front of the cafe, oh man...can't even imagine the heartbreak.  Just when she built enough courage to reveal her true self.  

Boss is till my favorite.  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats what we want ceda.. But too bad.. It'll not happen soon bcos Peter's next lakorn is with Ploy.. Anne doesnt hv any so far..
If its not with Peter, i wish she'll reunite with Ken.. I miss AK.. ... AP need 1 slap/kiss lakorn..

Can someone translate what Boss told Saya for the next ep?? And why Saya throw that thing to Boss? Is it about Jan's son?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Thats what we want ceda.. But too bad.. It'll not happen soon bcos Peter's next lakorn is with Ploy.. Anne doesnt hv any so far..
If its not with Peter, i wish she'll reunite with Ken.. I miss AK.. ... AP need 1 slap/kiss lakorn..
Can someone translate what Boss told Saya for the next ep?? And why Saya throw that thing to Boss? Is it about Jan's son?
Ahhh I miss KA too. When will they have reunite lakorn?

I don't think it's about Jan's son. Is it too soon according to the spoiler. But from what i see, there were many things that happened not like what the spoiler was wrote. Poor Lipda, he gets multi-slaps from Saya, was threw things at him, heart broken, be misunderstand. I'm sad when see him like that. Saya, please wake up or Get new girl, Mr Lipda. We cheer for you, LOL

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:
Favorite opening line of Prao and Pranon on epi 10.

Pranon: So does this mean as of right now we are bf and gf? (...ummm..yeah i think you guys are real life bf and gf already )

Prao...all shy...  :kiss3:

I LOVE THIS SCENE> I love how after he said it he kept walking up to her and she kept backing away like he's going to do something to her. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahahahaahh How satisfying!

Truth is Saya has every moment with her Boss, but she doesn't want him yet. At least not now. Boss might be the biggest playboy, cheap girls will like him but not Saya. Saya has her eyes on Pranon because he's the perfect gentleman for her. But she should have known better, how could they ever work out? it wouldn't be possible. And, oops! Saya is not going to stop here. Next preview looks like she is going to either destroy Prao or tell the whole world she's the real "Ab Rak". More catfights between Prao and Saya.

As for Non, he already likes Prao so when she claimed to be "Ab Rak" he did not question her at all. He continues to love her. He even biked out to see her at night. Funny. lol However I am disappointed though because MK does not have as much skinship as Anne and Peter. Lol. MK barely has any skinship. Please give me some skinship. hahahahahhaah I'm sitting here crying for some skinship of MK. Like really tight hug or hold of each other to signify how much they really love each other. :rofl:  :clap2:  :wub:  :heart:  :kiss2:

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  ii think she will cry in this scene and he will dry her tears with his sweetness and i saw long ago a pic where i think they will kiss but we will see i can't waiiiiiiiiiiiit just few hours look at the way she look at him sooo innnn llooooooooveeeee :heart: :heart:

how come I don't see this part in the lakorn? did they cut it out? or is it part of a flashback coming up?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I hate Prao's family. They are so superficial, stupid and unsupportive of her. I love what she said to them, "Non sees the worthiness in me even when NOBODY in this family ever does!" It's like a slap in her stupid parents' face. Why are they so disgusting to me. If I had parents like them, I wouldn't even live with them. They annoy the sh*t out of me! I don't blame Prao for being how she is when her family is so discouraging, unsupportive and failing to her needs. GO PRAO! Don't let nothing stop you!!!! :numchuck: Prao loves Non because he gives her the kind of love and attention she never got from her family!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
Ok that's it!  I want Ann & Peter in their own drama!  They are just too good together.  
 Haha. A lot of people want that. Let's spam her IG. AnnPete - the new koo kwan. Yay yay. 

Lady Dila said:

I miss AK truely. where are they right now? Is Ken still acting? 
I remember there was a rumor that Ann Ken Tik are in a short film. Is it real? Nothing moves on . 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL! As I'm watching, one of my other favorite scenes is after Saya gets all dolled up and showed up at the office hoping to impress Pranon! LMAO> As soon as she gets into the office, she orders for Pranon to get in meeting with her. Lol. She denies Prao from going into the meeting. As Saya prepares and gets all pretty for Pranon, LOL, Boss walks in knocking on the door. LOL. Saya's look goes from happiness to disappointment. Then She tells Boss to leave, but he don't so he asks him to quiet if he wants to stay. As Saya prepares for Pranon to enter, p'Ron enters next and gets all girly screaming. LOL. Saya has another disappointment face seeing p'Ron. lol Then finally, Pranon comes in and he sees all three in the office. He said, "Boss, p'Saya and p'Ron. Are you still meeting?" They all give this "look" at each other like nothing. Pranon continues on with "Well, I'll go wait out there." LMAO> and everyone screams at the same time, "No! Don't go!" making Non confused. LOL it is such a freaking funny scene with the car screeching background noise too. LOOOOL++ It is seriously the most hilarious scene. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Poor Saya, she can't even have her precious time with Non. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP10 Thoughts:
- Okay, they need to stop doing this to us. Have you guys noticed they do a lot of PraoNon scenes on Wed's EP and a lot of LipYa scenes on Thur's?? Why can't they mix them together so everything flows smoothly?? Is it so hard? Pardon my frustration. I'm just very upset at the writers at the moment. They're so inconsistent. 
- Even though we had a good amount of LipYa scenes, I'm still disappointed because we're getting too many filler scenes. The story is getting no where. Why? Why?
- Not liking the serious tone this lakorn is turning into. They're making everyone so serious about this "abruk" thing that it's becoming ridiculous. 
- Poor Peter, got slap twice! Haha. They were very good slaps too!
- Saya is still pathetic in here. She needs to realize that Non doesn't like her. What's the point in making him become hers?? 
- I wish they had Peter sing for reals first and then add in the actual song. I wanna see him play the guitar and hear his voice. Too bad they just edited in the song. 
- Praao has no right to call Saya a liar and such when she's doing the exact thing!! She made me mad when she was arguing with Saya on the deck. Haha. I can feel Saya's anger. Shoot I'd be mad to if someone pretended to be me and stole the person I like.
- So, just a question. Saya thinks that Boss told Praao to pretend to be abruk?? That's why she's upset at Boss??
- More AP please Anne. I'm begging you for the last time. We don't have that many more episodes. Can you please make your character fall in love with her boss already. Haha. 

LOL Moments:
- All of Run's scenes.
- That LOOONG video that Run messaged Saya. Really Anne? You couldn't take the time to do a cellphone recording of that scene? You had to use your actual edits? HAHA. I thought that was funny. 
- Now this scene really really cracked me up. I was not expecting it at all. HAHA. When Run and Sandy were singing, and Run wouldn't let Sandy sing. HAHAHA. Oh man I had a good laugh. It became repetitive, but was still funny. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
I really need more Ap scenes. I have watched all markim lakorn and like them . But having Ann in lakorn i skip every scene other than Ann. Lol.. Maybe next time i should re watch it for markim but for now its Ap scenes.

Me too. I feel so deprived of LipYa scenes. AP needs to have a lakorn of their own, so all the focus can be on them!

June Pearl said:
 This lakorn obviously needs more AP scenes. They are really matched and comfortable when being together. More more more and more.
Btw, the AP's scenes that were showed are quite romantic, i love all of them. haha. In addition, i like Ann and Eaky scenes, too. They are so funny. :)

Yes it does. I can't stress that enough. Haha. I know, at least AP gets the best romantic scenes in here. Hehe.

adsd18/2 said:
part 5 
that's cute letter under the door lipda know how not to give up goo lipda 
how come she don't fall over her head for him he even sing for her you woman wake upp i want to go to shake her hard awwww i have tears now saya you want love and he's giving you alllllllllllllllllllllllll :heart: :heart:

Seriously. adsd please slap some sense into Saya!

Lady Dila said:
I swear i lovvvveee the trio soooo much!! The trio who build Narakorn Co.
Boss-Saya-Ran
I dont mind if this lakorn only hv this trio becauss even just three of them, its already make me laugh out loud!! The scene in Saya's office
When they're laughing at Saya..
Super funny!!!

Like i said.. Althought AP hv less scene but their sweet scene is an apic sweet scene.. I never seen any scene like thaf in any of anne's lakorn

Cant wait for next week.
The tied scene..

I like them three too! Haha. 
Yup, not too many AP scenes, but when it does happen, it's epic. 
Oh I wonder why he'll tie her up. 

Kayla said:
Finally this lakorn is picking up some speed! Although there were my cute scenes the past couple of episodes, the lakorn was losing it's momentum for me. Now that Prao fested up to be Abb Ruk (lie and all), the lakorn plot is more interesting since the person on the hot seat is now Prao. Prao now has more to lose if the truth is revealed. But her and Pranon are meant to be. All the signs (lighting, no wifi connection) from the gods didn't allow for Saya to fess up to Pranon. I think the person I feel bad for the most is Lip. This guy knows the truth but holds it in with a smile, even lying to Saya so that she's not embarassed by the truth. Also, Mark and Kim's chemistry is so natural. It's hard to believe that they are acting. Looking forward to more AP's sweet scenes! Lip deserves a fat kiss on the lips, cheeks, and everywhere else!

He's deserving of my kiss! HAHA.

ceda_lee said:
So Prao turned out to be just like the woman she wanted to protect Pranon from...a liar.  It's sad watching her being so scared of losing Pranon.  And when Saya saw them hugging in front of the cafe, oh man...can't even imagine the heartbreak.  Just when she built enough courage to reveal her true self.  

Boss is till my favorite.  

Yup. That's what I was saying. She doesn't want to lose Non to a liar yet she is pretty much a liar. 

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm probably like an episode behind but I died at the part when Mark and Peter took off their shirts...in slow motion! Hahahahaha!

From laughing or from their supposed "hot bod?" HAHA. I sure did die too, but it was from laughing too hard. HAHA.

ceda_lee said:
Ok that's it!  I want Ann & Peter in their own drama!  They are just too good together.  

AMEN!!!

Lady Dila said:
Oh poor Peter,got a slap,but didnt hv a chance to force kiss her..

*pic*

Im waiting for this scene!!!! How many times i need to repeat this..im sooooo in love with AP!!

*pic*

Saya,how can u ignore this guy???!

*pic*

Oh I cannot wait for that scene!! I'm gonna use it to make a....siggie now. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Looks like this will end with 15 episodes instead of 14 :)

It better have 15 episodes. I'm not going to let this one end at 14. Especially at this pace. Saya hasn't even started falling for Lip yet! Not even a little waver. All she's cared about is Non. Non, Non, NON!