[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Awwww... Really? Already close to the ending? Damn I don't want it to end. What am I going to do without these 4 good looking guys not in the same lakorn anymore  :teary: I been listening to the OST and it still get me every time. 
I hope all 4 couple will reunite again in another lakorn. I know that will not happen or may likely to happen but at least each couple will be pairing up again, that will be good enough for me. 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
So, from the spoiler pictures thap and fang are going to die together, sabai will die by Jai's people and in his arms, fueng die before khap, and Sang die before Juang in her arms with her crying! Omg! I'm going to cry a river!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mindy said:
So, from the spoiler pictures thap and fang are going to die together, sabai will die by Jai's people and in his arms, fueng die before khap, and Sang die before Juang in her arms with her crying! Omg! I'm going to cry a river!
i will cry a river too, i am anxious for this insane twisted ending 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
I guess we're all the same, we all gonna cry a river.

damn im just in class reading this thread. this so sad. I cant wait, monday where are you? :'(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
I guess we're all the same, we all gonna cry a river.

damn im just in class reading this thread. this so sad. I cant wait, monday where are you? :'(
i will cry with u all too, Monday please come quick 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Fang was pregnant at some point. I saw a scene in the preview/teaser where she held her hand against her tummy and Thap did also. They looked so happy and excited...  :teary:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh lordy I been busy and still have not gotten to watch episode 15. and I come see posts about changing the number of episodes down to 16, that's too abrupt for me to handle! Lol I'm not going to be handling anything about the end of this lakorn well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sighs. It's even harder when a baby is in the picture. Like why? t_t

Like I said before, BR and the actors/actress & K'Nong better win some kind of award this year or I'll be flipping tables.

Btw. Toey & Wawwa sure knows how to fan service keekek !! Calling each other "my love" on IG hehe

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I finally had the chance to finish watching Episodes 14 and 15...nghhh ;____; Gahhh, I have sooooo many things to say but I can't seem to put them into words lol But I'm going to wait until the last episode to confirm some things...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ip.smilez said:
Btw. Toey & Wawwa sure knows how to fan service keekek !! Calling each other "my love" on IG hehe
omfg tell me about it they are so freaking cute! Those clips the two of them post up I don't know what commercial or photo shoot or whatever they're for lol but the way they look at each other and hold each other and smile at each other is just so spazztastic! At this rate they will earn themselves a koo kwan title.

Need. To. Catch. Up on p'Sang and Juang!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
isnt this ending this week? i thought i read prangs ig, she said ending this week?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does it bother anyone else that they keep talking about being "Thai" but the events of Bang Rajan happened long before Siam became Thailand. I'm a huge history buff and for some reason I keep focusing on this :lol: Bang Rajan events took place in like the 1770s? Thailand didn't officially become Thailand and people start referring "Khon Thai" instead of Khon Ayutthaya or Khon Siam until around 1939 to late 1948ish  or so ( don't quite remember the year). I still love the lakorn, but that fact keeps jumping out to me lol. I used to be a tri major and one was history and we briefly learned about Southeast Asian history and wars so every time they say, "We are Thai" I just kind of chuckle lol. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Okay, so i am confused right now. Can someone please tell me if Jai is blind or not? Sometimes he acts like he is but when Sabai accidently poke herself with the needle and Jai sucked the blood for her seems like he isn't. I am completely confused :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for Feb 16 - 19.

Bang Rajun:

Epi. 12  -  5.9
Epi. 13  -  6.8

Ab Ruk Online:

Epi.  13  -  4.7
Epi.  14  -  6.1