[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh. So this is a period lakorn? I didn't know that. Haha. Man Art and Noon looks quite cute together. I hope they get a happy ending....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe, so Noon is still in here in the end? *sniffsniff* not as n'ek though... but man.. I'm looking forward to her storyline with Art.  They look good.

Wawwa and Toey look quite good together seeing them in the fitting clip.. ehehe :3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
awwwe, so Noon is still in here in the end? *sniffsniff* not as n'ek though... but man.. I'm looking forward to her storyline with Art.  They look good.

Wawwa and Toey look quite good together seeing them in the fitting clip.. ehehe :3
Noon and Art is also the pra'nang they are counted too they are equal to Toey&Wawwa 
cos in here there 3 pra'eks and 3 nang'eks they all have their own forbidden love story 
i think 
Toey/Wawwa will be abit relaxing they are the bickering pair
Art/Noon sad love story how they are two different background they maybe enemy from their parent generation 
Phet/Prang this one might be similar to Noon/Art and there is some love triangle

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Alice said:
Noon and Art is also the pra'nang they are counted too they are equal to Toey&Wawwa 
cos in here there 3 pra'eks and 3 nang'eks they all have their own forbidden love story 

Thanks for the heads up Alice... I totally forgot that there are 3 pra'nangs in here..  :facepalm: :weee:  :wink:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope this isn't a tragic lakorn.

I forgot to mention that Noon looks stunning With long hair!! It's about time she grew her hair.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I hope this isn't a tragic lakorn.

I forgot to mention that Noon looks stunning With long hair!! It's about time she grew her hair.
not really a tragic there will be a happy ending its more of sad love story which will make u cry tear dropping 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i love it since the same age thing interest me 

like Bang Rajan Art/NoonS born the same year 1982 
Really? Haha. I think it's pretty interesting too. Wow, didn't know Noon and Art were both born the same year? I thought Noon was younger. Haha. I personally think Noon and Art are a great match. They may become a favorite pair of mine. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Really? Haha. I think it's pretty interesting too. Wow, didn't know Noon and Art were both born the same year? I thought Noon was younger. Haha. I personally think Noon and Art are a great match. They may become a favorite pair of mine. Hehe.
they seem to be a close mate yes Noon she's a couple moths younger 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I thought she was born in 1984 for some reason...haha. 
those that are born 1982 the one's i know are NoonS,Art,Pope,Ploy 
Art and Ploy has turn 31 and Noon/Pope will be 31 this December 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
those that are born 1982 the one's i know are NoonS,Art,Pope,Ploy 
Art and Ploy has turn 31 and Noon/Pope will be 31 this December 

Oh really? The whole quadruplet eh~ Haha. Interesting. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So, just curious, who's the lead lead? I know there are three pairs, but which pair is the lead pair? There's got to be a lead pair, right? Unless this is some kind of Series...?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
So, just curious, who's the lead lead? I know there are three pairs, but which pair is the lead pair? There's got to be a lead pair, right? Unless this is some kind of Series...?
its a lakorn with 3 pra'nang if its a series Broadcast will make it separate 
no answer to whom is the main lead pair since they all equal