[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omfg! Jahxhsklehxusnbdhd d njuzbzndd xnd. Freak'n POPE! HE LIED TO US!! HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY DO IT BY THE STREAM! WTFNSJSUSK. Wow. . . my ovaries exploded multiple times during that scene. W - T - F.

Help Phatman!! Good morning! I can't find Episode 14 with the subs. Where are you watching it? Thanks!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
hi guys! i've been watching this lakorn since the beginning and have been silently stalking this thread. however, i just can't remain silent anymore as i have dying questions LOL. forgive me if this has already been answered, but i don't really understand when kaesurang's mother said she had a twin sister? and how she survived and stayed with them 20 years? and during the whole time, were the mother and grandmother just waiting for kaesurang to return or was she in a coma this whole time and just now pronounced dead? and further more, i thought kaesurang was just transported for a bit to help karakade do merit and she actually wasn't even dead to begin with. AND (last question, i swear) why does reung decide to ordain, i don't really see the whole date/reung connection thing??
Karakade & Kadesurang are twins in every lifetime, but only 1 of them will survive. In the past, Kadesurang died at birth and in the future, it is Kadesurang who survives. Kadesurang had died a long time ago. I believe she died at the scene of the accident, only Reungrit had survived (you can see at ep 13 that he is screaming her name in the car and shaking her, but Kadesurang is not moving at all). Reungrit decides to ordain because of Kadesurang. I think he wanted to do merit because he is the one who caused the accident and he loves Kadesurang, so he becomes a monk to do good so that him and kadesurang can be together in another lifetime. Reungrit is Por Date's reincarnation (he has the face of meun reung, but the soul is por date)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn against Christianity, if so why?
Definitely not, how so do you think this lakorn is against Christianity? This was during a time when Christianity was being introduced while the major religions practiced were probably Buddhism and Animism. If anything, I think this lakorn portrays Christianity in a open minded way. The King did mention although he cannot change his religion due to having been following it for hundreds of years this doesn't mean it cannot happen in the future. Something along those lines. Majority of South East Asian countries follow Buddhism and this lakorn's core story is based on Buddhism but it certainly does not have anything against Christianity.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He just gave her an air kiss!!!!
Ahhhj. But no!!! Must. . . stay. . . loyal to P'Weir! Haha.

I didn't cry rivers but oceans today. They all did an amazing job in showing all this strong emotions. PJ was perfect but for me Pope was equally good because it would be so out of character for him to cry a lot or loud but his eyes showed all the pain. As he said in one of the previos episodes just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean he doesn't believe or in this case feel the same pain. He just convertes it differently. Also Rueng did not only loose his love he also had a strong feeling of guilt because he believed he caused Kade's death which is another dimension emotionally. So bravo from me to both of them. For Bella this girl just wowed me so much in BPS there are no words to describe it.

I was wondering the whole time what you were talking about when you discussed Lo sam pao. Totally missed this part in the preview till I just rewatched it. Still waters run deep and Por Date is not reluctant any more after he returned from France 555

Does anyone know if there is an audio version of the book. I so want to read it but although I can understand Thai I can't read it and who knows when or if they will translate it into English. I would also buy it but haven't found anything. On youtube I just saw the audio script version of the lakorn but I want the whole book itself.
Yes they both cried for separate reasons hence the different crying! I agree!
Looool guys I just got back home from a trip to this customised scent-making company's scent-making workshop for my brand design class, they were talking about how important smell is and all.... and for the whole session, we were sniffing and smelling so much scents to create our own scent..... I couldn't help but thought about our resident sniffer Date :facepalm::risas3:

Gonna catch up with yesterday's episode soon later while y'all watch the live stream :')

I like the old school romance too - particularly because I like the subtle and indirect romantic confessions - like the mirror confession in BPS. No need for cheesy corny "I love you" over and over again. Everything is communicated implicitly with their eye contact... :p

This is why BGMs are crucial! :p
Yes that is the charm of BPS' lead. Their romance is off the hook. Even without that kiss I'd still be content with what they have given us.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok so people kept asking who is Got's father to the king. The king said so in the scene where they were arguing, Got's grandmother is the King's nanny or governesss called PraNom. She raised the King. As for how they are related to Junward's grandmother, they all drank milk from her. She was the King's wetnurse also called PraNom.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys. I'm kind of worried for the finale though. I don't want politics to take over. Also, just a thought, do you guys think the sequence of events would've been better if they had finished the whole political scene before Kade found out the truth of her destiny??? I feel like it would've been so much better if they'd ended the politics today and save the destiny thing for the finale. Doesn't that make more sense??

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Guys. I'm kind of worried for the finale though. I don't want politics to take over. Also, just a thought, do you guys think the sequence of events would've been better if they had finished the whole political scene before Kade found out the truth of her destiny??? I feel like it would've been so much better if they'd ended the politics today and save the destiny thing for the finale. Doesn't that make more sense??
I think it'll be ok because we still have the pregnancy scenes.

Was this a cut scene? Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLzKL_n-9w/

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It would've been too heavy that way, with the intense political stuff coming up followed by the tear fest of Kade's closure. This way we get our leads with their happy ending pretty much settled and know they'll be ok no matter what is going on in the world. And then they get to end the whole shebang with a nice little picture of a happy family.

I do think they're leaving out some stuff from the end of the book with Kade/Date. I can come back after the end and describe those scenes cause they're pretty cute and precious.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
As usual political aspects will take a back seat in this lakorn. So @phatman I think the final will still focus about Bhoopae Saniwaat of Kade and Date life.
I think it'll be ok because we still have the pregnancy scenes.

Was this a cut scene? Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLzKL_n-9w/
It would've been too heavy that way, with the intense political stuff coming up followed by the tear fest of Kade's closure. This way we get our leads with their happy ending pretty much settled and know they'll be ok no matter what is going on in the world. And then they get to end the whole shebang with a nice little picture of a happy family.

I do think they're leaving out some stuff from the end of the book with Kade/Date. I can come back after the end and describe those scenes cause they're pretty cute and precious.
Sigh. . .I guess I'll have to accept it as how it is. Haha. Whatever will be will be as Kade says. I hope we say goodbye to Faulcon within the first half hour.