[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks -AyLove- for PE photos. They so cutie. I really hope CH3 would give them a chance to play in their own lakorn as the leading.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks -AyLove- for PE photos. They so cutie. I really hope CH3 would give them a chance to play in their own lakorn as the leading.
You're welcome. :D I too wish they get another lakorn together. One that is not a horror so i can watch it, episode by
episode instead of watching their scenes and looking at their na'ruk scenes that his fanclub screen capture.hahhah

Candyy

sarNie Egg
pope and esther are cute on and off screen. i really hope to see them pair up again.

i seriously only watch this lakorn for them since the other characters are frustrating to watch. i like noon, rome and rita, but can not stand the characters that they are playing though i think noon is doing a superb job as an actress cause i really don't like paeng!! lol..i watched the older version like two days ago and realize the lady that plays paeng's mom in this version plays as paeng in the older version. she's pretty :) and dok soke's grandma played rita's character.

can't wait for tomorrow!! anyone know how many episodes left?

hippo

sarNie Adult
omg!
watching it now!
Pope and Ester so so so cute!!!!!!!

ggggggggrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd

love love love watching them!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. Naaaarakkkk jing jing.

Tbh. I've actually been enjoying all the scenes that people find annoying. Maybe it's because I've been away from Thai drama so long. Noon is just marvelous. The actress who plays Cheunglin's mother..her performance is always flawless. I could feel the hate she ha towards E-pang. But when she's with her daughter...wow...genuine tenderness as well. I've watched Rita's lakorn many times, but this is the first time I really appreciate her as an actress. Not that she disn't deliver before though. But she's definitely come a long way as well.

Didn't watch the first episode and some earlier episodes, so I may not be fully equipped to judge. But sometimes I wonder if Pang would have turned out a bit different if khun ying had shown her more compassion. I must have started off at ep 3 or 4 and I don't recall them ever having any agreeable exchanges.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG Mint was gonna comment on your post, then i saw you Mteam siggie and totally forgot what i was gonna say.
LOL.....screaaaaaaammmmmmmmssssssss at Mteam!!!!..eheheheh

i generally don't like lakorns where the main leads are already married...but this has ghosts and black magic, so i gave it ago, i actually only started watchin a few ep's ago too, i used to just watch Pope and Ester caps...eheheheh..but then started watching the whole lakorn.
i like all the messages they put in here but I don't like Rome/Lome's character....especially when he asked Rita, if she was sure she was doing a good job, instead of blaming it on him...he wasn't entirely under the spell yet....so i hated that!

love Pope in this role. =))))...makes me wanna go back and watch TD. eheheheh.

So happy that Rita is stronger now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint you should def watch ep.1. Paeng was already shameful when she was a kid. Smh. She already had a foul mouth!!! Now thats the word to describe Noon, marvelous. Shes doing sucha a beautiul job as well as Rita. Samon just makes me freaking pissed atm. I watched KKKJ the other day and Khun Asanee mai cheua phee. Hahah made me thought of Samon. Ahhhh can't wait to watch ep.13 when I get home!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
fnieancjidncij wnf;emeif w!!! She just turned 18????!?! Gosh I feel old even though we're the same age! O: lol
Wow. Happy belated Birthday to Esther then. She's so adorable. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Esther birthday was last week. Happy birthday to Esther. She just turn 18.

credit to: as tag

omg wow can't believe she's that young no wonder she looks cute with P'Pope there is an age gap between them
thanks Dancy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wow, esther is only 18. Pope's just getting pair up with younger girls. It might be b/c he have such a baby cute face.heheheh.
Maybe he and I can get pair up soon.hahahhahahah.. In my dream.ha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, esther is only 18. Pope's just getting pair up with younger girls. It might be b/c he have such a baby cute face.heheheh.
Maybe he and I can get pair up soon.hahahhahahah.. In my dream.ha.
@AyLove that crack me up your so funny :dance3: :highfive:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ep 13!!! soooooo good!!!!!!!! love pope&esther. n i love rita's mother-ness. i feel sorry for pang's mom tho.

i wonder why paeng does not communicate with pope in the new life tho. she has a good relationship with pope in the past life, even tho he goes against her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Hippo. Naaaraaaaakkkk.

Smilez. Thx. I went back to watch briefly. Wow. The way Pang stole food from the dogs at the temple was weird and pitiful.