[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope this one doesn't have those annoy side effect things like that did for Janie and Aum's part. Because it was really annoy and bad.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
THANK YOU SO MUCH, Mahalo for all the great quality photos <3
I am loving them all so much. Such beautiful pictures!
So exciteddd!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@MAHALO, gosh those photos are killing me! Thankyou for killing me :loool: They are gorgeousss. namtarn is looking so pretty like always hehe :heart:

@marina, I forgot, what time does it air again?! Haven't watch a lakorn live since SSP :ghehe:

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is byfar my most favorite character Namtarn has played yet!!~ Her role in MJSNP was ok and her role in RR was tough but this one has a bit of everything!! Soft and hard shell :D Soooo excited!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
@MAHALO, gosh those photos are killing me! Thankyou for killing me :loool: They are gorgeousss. namtarn is looking so pretty like always hehe :heart:

@marina, I forgot, what time does it air again?! Haven't watch a lakorn live since SSP :ghehe:

I have no idea, hahaha. I can't ever watch lakorns live -.-" Always so busy.
But I did catch SSP live once! Only watched like 5 minutes, haha.

jscuttlebuggist said:
I think this is byfar my most favorite character Namtarn has played yet!!~ Her role in MJSNP was ok and her role in RR was tough but this one has a bit of everything!! Soft and hard shell  :D Soooo excited!!

I am most excited to see Namtarn's character. I feel I will really love her <3 And I love her fashion & her hair & everything, LOL. I've only seen her in MSNP but I think this is the best characters of hers as well.

OMG, @Janajelly! You are too funny giving us your thoughts while watching :woot: Making me all excited here :p 
You're too cute. I couldn't read your post yet but I scrolled past the GIFs and looks like it was a great first episode!
I'm so excited. Gonna be watching in a bit :) So excited for this beautiful cast!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH! I LOVE THE OPENING SONG! I'm glad that they kind of remixed it with Pete Pol's version! I need to get my hands on the OST ASAP! I'm watching episode 1 at the moment. Still haven't got pass the opening credits yet. I had to come write on here first. LOL

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@janajelly, I'm loving your review on this hehehe. Just finished episode 1 earlier and OMG you described everything perfectly  :yummy: hahaha+

@jscuttlebuggist, I'm also really liking her character!!

@sweet_09, yes you are going to looove them ~

@Marina, lmfao :ghehe: :ghehe: SAAAME here. It's hard catching them live,especially when I have bad connection to those websites lol. 

@roselovesice, hahaha I was already in love with the lakorn since the opening credits :bhehe:

@xounerthanlater, yeah i missed him too! Didn't watch Look Tard so man, it was torturous for not seeing him for so long :cry:

Anyways, yessss episode one IS OUT  :dance1: I'm already enjoying this! Is it weird that I rewatched the opening credits like five times before starting the actual lakorn ?...  :loool: BUT GOSHH I'm loving EVERYTHING. When Ken was catwalking in the airport, I was alreadiy fangirling and screaming my lungs out! Man he's gorgeous :spin: 555 And Namtarn, she's so pretty and gorgeous as usual. Loving her tough/silly/smart/sassy character :loool: She makes things so much fun to watch ahaha. Haven't seen a n'ek like her for awhile now :wink: :heart: Kichy's stares are sooo ASDFGHJKL :pervie: :spicy:  I can barely handle it :eyetwitch: The are so cute!! So proud to say they're one of my favs  :yahoo:

On to Phet... :pervie: GOSH he is looking HOT aha. Ken and his 'bromance' is adorbs  :bhehe:  Can't wait till he meets Toey. This is going to be awesoooome ~ Especially that bathroom scene, can't wait for it  :drool:

Favorite scenes of episode 1:
~Namtarn's running as fast as she can away from the dog 555
~ Ken looking at Namtarn from the camera and she's getting all ready to make a run
~Namtarn's crawling on the floor and Ken helps pick her up from the floor and they're having those praek/nek moments: staring at each other :coverlaf:
~Namtarn was about to get 'r' but then she got away with the help of her strategies lmfao. 
~her pots and pans falls on the street/ground and she tells ken to help her carry them hahaha  :clap:
~the "moving the bed" scene where she's at the wall hearing the noises and she gets 'scared' and thinks they really are gay 

I am loviiing this. Can't wait for tomorrow :yahoo:  :yahoo: !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode already got me rolling like crazy. It's so funny! They chose a great cast. So far everyone is doing a good job with their character. I'm totally enjoying it. Hopefully the lakorn continues to be just as good and silly as the first episode. Rom-Com is good. :D 
The funniest part would have to be when Tanya pulled Ken's blanket and exposes his full glory to everyone. Haha! That scene was hilarious. He didn't seem to really care in a sense. Hahah! I love Johnny as the dad. Looks like Chai Jan has become more lenient and less on the edge like in part 1. lol Hopefully Prakaidao doesn't become that mean mom just because Dao isn't rich and all. Don't be like Chai Jan's mother too, Prakai! lol 
I love how strong Khun Jan is. He does what he says and doesn't change his mind. I like his calm, silly, nice character too. Honestly, I love sadistic pra'akes but Khun Jan is an exception. Hahaha. I like Namtarn too. She finally got me to watch one of her lakorn, which is this lakorn. lol I'm totally digging her outfits. Hahah. I love how she's so different from the way she dresses. As for Phet and Ken's relationship, I adore their bromance. Can't wait to see more of it. lol Can't wait for tomorrow's episode too! Love, love it so far! :D

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn is HILARIOUS!!! She made me laugh several times but my most favorites were when:
  • She pretended to be a ghost
  • She spoke in Isan dialect so fast over the phone
  • She reacted to the Popstar's arrow shooting dance move towards her
  • She was listening to Ken and Phet behind her wall and thought they were having an intimate bedding moment
    with all the thumps and loud noises HAHAHAHA