[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lolol Tanya is such an adoring mom, just like what I imagined Prakaidao would be like to her children that she wanted to have so badly!

question: this seems like a direct sequel to Dao Kaew Duen, since Tanya and Johnny are playing Prakaidao and Chai Jan. So...has there been any mention of the third sibling? Johnny and Aum even laugh the same way :D

Dao is so cute. She likes look thong(?) music, she has networks with hi-so people, but she works hard and is thrifty.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@jscuttlebuggist , ahaha those scenes were funny :loool: I guess I was basically smiling through the whole episode then hehehe

@xounerthanlater,  is it really that good? I mean look tard, not Ken's body btw hahahaha :pervie: :ghehe: we're such perves lol

jjinxx

OMG it's hilarious how she thinks Jan and Vit are gay. and Jan doesn't even care lol.

Jan is like the prince version of the Princess and the Pea. This khun nu is so sensitive to everything around him, he must have his clothes a certain way, he wants things exactly like at home which cracks me up because I love the mom/son pair; his bed is uncomfortable so they have to fix it right away. He's lucky to have a loyal and willing assistant like Vivit there to help him through it all. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was confuse about the whole sibling ordeal..thing too but I think they did say that they're going to change it up just notch. It is somewhat of a direct sequel to the first part; it's suppose to take place 20 years later. 

I think Johnny resembles Aum a lot but just the older version. I didn't realize how much older he's gotten throughout the years. As for Prakai, I was hoping that she would be less...you know picky in some sense for her child since she was pretty strong and chill in the first part. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess they pretend there wasn't triplets....they planned the sequel while the lakorn was airing, they could have at least connected it better

The mom is overbearing, she did wanted children badly but her Character was a reasonable person...she lived her life simply...she taught p'k (aum) that, showing him simple life, eating at the street vendor....She was independent and status didn't matter...So no aunt (aum sis) either?

roselovesice

I'm hoping Dao doesn't turn out to be like Chai Jan's mother either. I mean, I understand that as a mother you want the best for your child but come on Prakai! Think about the monster-in-law you had to undergo before you and Jan actually got the chance to finally be together! Don't be like your mother-in-law! 555 I hope they didn't change much though, character personally wise. It'll be sad to see the Prakai I once loved become that kind of person. It totally wouldn't match with her personality and character. I don't care how much they decided to change the storyline too. Just as long as my Prakai is still the same Prakai she was in the first part - old or not. 555  

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Man! I'm so jealous of you guys. Getting to watch episode 1,2, and 3 this weekend. I'll have to wait 'til Monday since my weekend will be so busy. You girls have fun watching it for me though! I'll comment later when I get the chance to watch it! :)

jjinxx

Judging from episode 1, I think Prakai hasn't changed any more than one would expect of a person who has aged. She has children so she is overprotective of them, but in other situations we don't see her being that way, like, she hasn't shown herself to be selfish or money-hungry. Prakai seemed like the type of person to respect Chai Jan's status, so I think it makes sense for her to care about how her sons look. 

Then again, we might be taking this too seriously lol maybe I should just think of this as like an alternate universe instead of a sequel. 

Vivit is so handsome! But my heart belongs to Khun Jan! I can't describe his character well enough. His quirks are so interesting. He's modern, doesn't care about being called gay, has an OCD side, is gentle and righteous. He is overall charming my socks off. 
Acting-wise, I think Ken's performance in Look Tard was much higher. But it's only been one episode...

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm soooooo ecstatic that we dont get only 2 but 3 freakin' episodes per week for DKD2!!! Sooooo happy!!! ~ Can't wait to watch episode 2 when I get home!!! I'd watch it via mobile but don't want to squeal and spazz infront of people LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
roselovesice said:
I'm hoping Dao doesn't turn out to be like Chai Jan's mother either. I mean, I understand that as a mother you want the best for your child but come on Prakai! Think about the monster-in-law you had to undergo before you and Jan actually got the chance to finally be together! Don't be like your mother-in-law! 555 I hope they didn't change much though, character personally wise. It'll be sad to see the Prakai I once loved become that kind of person. It totally wouldn't match with her personality and character. I don't care how much they decided to change the storyline too. Just as long as my Prakai is still the same Prakai she was in the first part - old or not. 555  

I agree w/ you 100%, girl. I was wondering the same thing the whole first episode. Hope she's not such a big obstruction in their love life but judging from the teasers, I feel she will be T_T

Anyways, I gotta skip your review of Episode 2 again, @Janajelly1 T__T Such a fast watcher.

Loved reading all your reviews & you all seemed to enjoy the first episodes lots  :dance3: 
I actually had time to watch Episode 1 yesterday and I enjoyed it to the max. Although, maybe it's just me being picky but I feel it was a bit too slow for me.
But no worries, I still enjoyed it a lot  :woot2: 
When Ken came onscreen, I fangirled like crazy. I mean, how can people just walk past a hunk of hotness like Ken? Like really!? Hahaha  :pervie: 
Namtarn's first appearance was perfect, definitely gave us a gist of her spunky character. And already, I'm loving her from her fashion to her personality :spin: And I feel like I've said this a million times, I adore her hair so much -- it's perfection. I can tell she'll be a strong, bold, and smart na'ek. Admire her so much already. Every single time she came onscreen, I knew it was gonna be good. Her presence just improves the overall atmosphere, haha B) -- she's those kinda people, anyone else feel it?

But oh lawddd, when Phet came onscreen! I kinda wish he had a more monumental appearance but it's all good since he was looking prettayyy good :wub: Me likes! Anyways, I am so in love with the bromance between Phet & Ken. Oh gawd, such a good looking couple  :clap2: :spicy: 
The scene where Namtarn was listening in on them was hilarious! I could not stop laughing, awww. She has totally mistaken these two  :rofl: 
And then the scene of Ken looking at his phone w/ Phet's arm around him, pwahahaha. These cute men!  :lol2: 

And I also loved Namtarn & Ken's first meet. Despite the first meet being at a crowded, hectic store, it was awesome. The music & the way they looked at each other got me screaming Kichy like crazy!  :cloud9: 
I also adored the scene of Namtarn's pots, pans & stuff flying onto the ground and Ken helping her pick it up. haha, gotta love her! :heart: I mean, how can you not love Namtarn?

Ken's parents are hilarious. The scene where Tanya took off the blanket to see a bottomless Ken was hilarious. LOL, I was expecting for him to have on some underwear or boxers or something but nooo, he was not wearing anything at all, hahaha. Her reaction's too cute. I can imagine an embarrassed Janie :bhehe: 
And Johnny's teeth are so nice. I couldn't stop looking at them. Anyways, they make such a beautiful family :)

I was waiting for Toey to come up but guess she'll come in Episode 2 ?? Can't wait to see her and Phet's scenes.
As for the opening, love love love it :heart: The OST are so great, I love hearing them in the lakorn.

Okay, I think those are most of my thoughts for Episode 1 ... :coverlaf: Overall, the first episode was a great hook for the lakorn. I can already feel this lakorn will give me so much laughs. And yeah, seems like they just tried to get rid of the whole "triplet" outcome in the first one, LOL.
Also, I've never seen Look Tad ... only saw a few scenes of shirtless Ken here and there but that's it. Haha.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I totally enjoyed episode 2. Ken is being such a hero here hehehe, helping our n'ek out from punching the 'superstar', recording the incident for evidence, and saving the ceremony  :crush:  And his body is sooo good :pervie: that scene where Namtarn was suppose to turn around because Ken was taking his shirt off was funny! She was looking at him through the mirror hahaha . And when she was applying some paint on his skin and she sees his abs and front body was cute X) I can tell they are slowly having feelings for each other. Especially Ken lol. He's having sympathy for her and when she walked off from the ceremony,he followed her and tried to convince her to go back and he'll explain ... Awww how sweet :spin: but then she refused and got mad at him :cry: I AM SUPER GLAD Ken asked for Namtarn's help when he was about to get raped by the girl hahaha :loool: throughout that whole scene, I was like, "wow this seems so wrong" for the girl to be 'r' ing the praek :no: :loool:  CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW !! Going to see more Kichy 'love' and finally some scenes of Phetoey :wink:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cool :) said:
@jscuttlebuggist , ahaha those scenes were funny :loool: I guess I was basically smiling through the whole episode then hehehe

@xounerthanlater,  is it really that good? I mean look tard, not Ken's body btw hahahaha :pervie: :ghehe: we're such perves lol

5555! Yes, of course the lakorn was good! Even though it's a historical lakorn, it wasn't draggy. It's just based around a young mans life who's trying to better himself and rise above his upbringing as a slave. ^-^

I gotta get on with watching DKD so I discuss Ken's role in this lakorn. xD 

coffeeprince

sarNie Egg
I'm a huge Ken fan and I wanna see this lakorn because of him, but do I need to see the first lakorn in order to understand it, or can I go ahead and watch this? :scratchhead2:

roselovesice

Haha N'rai trying to R the pra'ek is so normal. We see it all the time. LOL I haven't seen today's episode yet. Hoping to get to it soon! :D 

Mine is Central time so I have to wake up at 8am just to catch it live at 8:30am. It's a pain sometimes, especially when it's daylight saving time. Gotta wake up one hour early. :( 555 

@CoffeePrince - You don't really have to see part 1 to understand part 2. It doesn't continue off from there since it's suppose to take place 20 years later. Part 1 is good. I really liked it. Do watch it if you want. :D 555

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Haha ep 2 was great. It's true about n'rai raping p'ek. We just see them "try"...never really successful and they're not so aggressive as to how a pissed off p'ek would rape a powerless n'ek. The situation is more along the lines of drugging the p'ek or straight up SEDUCTION. If all fails...psychos usually turn to black magic. Eeeh