[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I remember reading that they're gonna change it a bit so Ken isn't their son in here but in the novel or something, he is.
yes that's right from the novel his the son but Khun Nong Broadcast will change it 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
HEY! I"m back guysss. Hopefully i didn't miss much...? I havent been updated here for quite some time now but I am on Instagram! I'll share some pics asap then since it seems like its been so quiet around here. MY KICHY FEVER BACK ON :heart:

sarNie Adult
PHOTO CREDITS GOES TO : iamkratae,kikdanai,phet_fanclub,phet_thakrit,verasalon,p_namtarn,ken_phupoom@IG

i just kind've cramped all the photos together and made the pictures smaller because there was too many LOL so yea ,just letting you guys know if you guys were wondering....555

hmmm...So it seems to me that the little boy is in here too?!. Anyways, Namtarn and Toey is looking gorgeous And I'm liking Ken in these kind of suits :dance1:  Not too tight and not to loose or big. JUST PERFECT :drools:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I always thought Toey was sooooooo tiny! Until... I found out she's 5'3 right? If so, I'm the same height... I'm short! D: But Phet and Toey! <3 <3 They soda cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: She's really only 5'3? Woah, pretty short but yeah, I'm hyped for Phet & Toey, too. They look so good :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Well, I went on google and used a height calculator sometime this year and it said 160cm is 5'3 so I'm guessing she is. But ikr! And well, of course our kichy. <3 Hehe. Mostly excited for Phet and Toey though.

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Toey's much shorter than other n'eks. That's why they make her wear heels if you girls didn't notice haha. And her pra'ek would always have to make themselves look a little shorter in their fittings by spacing out their legs :) Can't wait for our lovely pairS though :cry:    This is going to be awesome. We have two eye-candy pairs onscreen   :drool: :clap:

Ntsuab-Ci

HAHA, I sometimes wonder how she could put up with those heels they make her wear. THEY ARE SO TALL!! My feets would break off.

sarNie Adult
I know rite! :lol: and like we're not even talking about 3 inch heels. We're talking about more like 5! :loool: I agree,my legs would break off too. And next thing you know it,I'll be in the corner silently crying 555

Ntsuab-Ci

MHM, right. Can't wait to actually know the storyline! Do you guys know or at least have a guess when this lakorn will be out in 2014?

sarNie Adult
Not so sure..probably middle of next year im guessing?They're like not even half way done filming yet so  :shrug: But it's kiiiillling me! omg.  :cry:   :cry1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will air during 2014 I'm hoping for beginning of the year 

sarNie Adult
smilealways06 said:
i don't know about anyone but i'm really, really, really looking forward to these two (ken and namtarn)...
OH YEAH we're looking forward to them :wink: :heart: We already gave them a nickname,we'll Alice did. For now, i guess we're calling them Pichy :yes: But yeah , I'm already in :heart: with these two :p I'm also looking forward to Toey and Phet's pairing :drools:

Ntsuab-Ci

OH YES. HAHA. Yeah. I'm hoping it'll be the beginning but will probably be in the middle. ): OMG. But, I have a feeling 2014 is gonna be my year! Haha. So many good lakorns gonna be out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
OH YEAH we're looking forward to them :wink: :heart: We already gave them a nickname,we'll Alice did. For now, i guess we're calling them Pichy :yes: But yeah , I'm already in :heart: with these two :p I'm also looking forward to Toey and Phet's pairing :drools:
hey its Kichy 

sarNie Adult
i MEAN KICHY . WHAT WAS I THINKING  :shock2:  :eyetwitch: lol yeah Kichy NOT Pichy 555, that's Namtarn's name  :loool: Thanks Alice for catching me there