[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Ntsuab-Ci , I've been watching thai lakorns since 7 or 8 years old because my aunty would always bring thai lakorns over and we'll watch it because she rents them from this one hmong store( yeah they hmong dubbed thai dramas) Or like when she comes over, she'll drop off like 2 different lakorns after watching it herself. Memories. Makes me sad, i was so stress- free with my childhood :cry:  just full of watching lakorns all day 555...  and then when i was like about 9 i watched them on youtube with English sub because i saw my dad watching a thai lakorn and i was SO AMUSED. Found out they were called "Thai Lakorns" 555 ..  Then after watching a couple more WITH ENG sub i started cruising around the web about how old they were etc.. and then found Lyn's blog and all 555 I remember in one of my posts back then , my name was "cool" because the post Lyn posted up was "cool" apparently  , SO THATSwhere i got my username  "cool" here at AF :bhehe: lmfaoooo...yeah im lame :loool: And then i found out there was a "channel 3" and "channel 7" where only those actors from that channel can work with each other :loool:  funny funny. I just realized how dumb and confused i was back then about the Thai ET and everything .

@Marina, I didn't forget bout you girl :no: lol and yeaah sophomore year is KILLING ME  :shock2:  ahahaha . I'm on break but I'm going back to school like after tomoro... :cry: I'll try coming here when i can though :yes: :heart:

@janajelly , haha your pills are awesome   :drools:  :wink:  :pervie:  lmfao 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Seems like our stories are quite similar how we got into Thai lakorns. Hehe. Yeaaah. I always thought they were hmong since they were speaking hmong. Idk when but I stopped watching Thai lakorns. I got back into it when I saw my mom watch the lakorn with Om and Min in hmong dubbed. But I was only still watching hmong dubs. Then I guess I searched in upcoming Thai lakorns and found Majurat See Nam Pueng. Ken and Namtarn caught my eyes. Then of course I gotta wait for it to come out and I found out there was wiki asianfuse and asiafuse.net and a bunch of Thai lakorns I was missing out on. Also a lot of my Thai husbands. (;

Marina; Hua Jai Sila was one of my favorite childhood lakorn! I loved Bie like so much back then. But the lakorn that got me watching Thai lakorn hmong dubbed againn was the one with om and min and the one that got me watching with English subs is MSNP like I saidup there. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Janajelly1: Ah, I see. That's so cool how you came across Thai lakorns like that. Very interesting.
I'm glad you're int Thai lakorns now, hehe :D
Really? I've never heard or seen any Turkish dramas but sounds depressing.
I enjoy all your posts :) I like reading people's posts, hehe.

Cool: Sorry to hear that sohpomore year is killing you =.=" Already going back tomorrow? My Spring break hasn't even started yet. It started on the 18th of April, I believe. Of course, we'll still be here when you come back :)

Ntsuab-Ci: Your story is very similar to mines :) Do you mean Bundai Dok Ruk w/ Om and Min?
Ah, so you just recently got into Thai lakorns? That's so awesome. I forgot how I came across asianfuse ... I wish I remembered but it was a while ago. I used to just lurk around asianfuse but now, I'm a daily poster :)

Hua Jai Sila was one of your faves, too? I agree with you, I used to be obsessed with Bie and would write fanfics with him all the time. Lol. Ah, I see. That's so cool. My first lakorns were Long Ngao Jun w/ Stephan & Kob and Sawan Biang w/ Ken & Ann. My mom used to rewatch them all the time.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So many update onthis lakorn and Phetoey is adorable. Of course our main couple too. Ken is getting to attrative as time goes in. Namtarn need to appear back on screen, i miss her dearly.

Janajelly1, hahaha your also in this thread along with your med lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Janajelly1: Ah, I see. That's so cool how you came across Thai lakorns like that. Very interesting.
I'm glad you're int Thai lakorns now, hehe :D
Really? I've never heard or seen any Turkish dramas but sounds depressing.
I enjoy all your posts :) I like reading people's posts, hehe.

Cool: Sorry to hear that sohpomore year is killing you =.=" Already going back tomorrow? My Spring break hasn't even started yet. It started on the 18th of April, I believe. Of course, we'll still be here when you come back :)

Ntsuab-Ci: Your story is very similar to mines :) Do you mean Bundai Dok Ruk w/ Om and Min?
Ah, so you just recently got into Thai lakorns? That's so awesome. I forgot how I came across asianfuse ... I wish I remembered but it was a while ago. I used to just lurk around asianfuse but now, I'm a daily poster :)

Hua Jai Sila was one of your faves, too? I agree with you, I used to be obsessed with Bie and would write fanfics with him all the time. Lol. Ah, I see. That's so cool. My first lakorns were Long Ngao Jun w/ Stephan & Kob and Sawan Biang w/ Ken & Ann. My mom used to rewatch them all the time.
Omgawd Sawan Biang  :worthy:  :worthy: Damn, Ken was freaking HAWT in that lakorn, juuust sayin hahaha. :loool: 

@janajelly yeah ,"  I've never heard or seen any Turkish dramas but sounds depressing, "( - words traken from Marina) tooo 555

@Ntsuab-Ci, we needa thank MSNP for getting you here with us on AF then :ghehe: Yeah, MSNP in my opnion was good. That of course was made me such a big fan of Namtarn. I find her really pretty and her acting was pretty good for a newbie. Yeaaaah I adore her :yes:

@Sweet, hahaha is her meds everywhere?? too funny, i haven't been on AF for awhile so, I'm assuming so . :bhehe:   Janejelly, your pills though!  :worthy:  :worthy: :worthy: hahaha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@janajelly1.  Of course, I've been overdosed with Phet pills.  LOL!  Who can resist hot Thai guys like Phet and many other?
You got to prepare more once the lakorn is started airing because Ken and Phet are too hot to handle.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha you gals are so funny! Talking about Phet pills I hope Jana won't be running out soon when this airs. We all wont make it through without them. lol.

Btw, I have to agree with you girls about the Hmong Dubbed lakorns. I use to think they were Hmong and think all Hmong were cute like those actors but haha they weren't even Hmong. Fail. I can't remember when I watched lakorns but Hua Jai Sila has got to be one of my favorite childhood lakorns too! I absolutely loved it. 
The way I found asianfuse has probably got to be the weirdest way ever. I came across Asianfuse when looking up Taew for some reason and came across the photo category. On the bottom of the page had a FanFic link which made me so excited! I always wanted to read Thai FanFics. Then I started to look around the website and found this currently broadcasting area and here I am! I never regret making an account here. I LOVE spazzing with you all. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Janajelly: I'm happy I'm into Thai dramas, too even though I'm a little bit too obsessed :dance1: 
Cry for a week? Aww, they do seem sad.
Really? It's weird how I never knew Turkish dramas existed until now, so thank you :)

And what will we do without your pills? Keep them coming!

Also, feel free to call me Marina if you want to. Huajaikaungtur is such a pain to type out :bhehe: 

Cool: Oh girlll, I know right. When I was watching Majurat See Nampueng, Ken looked so much older to me (still handsome but just not so young) so I went back to see him in Sawan Biang and ow oww, he was so hawt :drool: 

And are you stealing my words? AHEM :arrg:  Just kidding, feel free to take my words :thumbup: 

And I agree with you about Majurat See Nampueng. Honestly speaking, I'm not such a big big big fan of Ken so I wasn't gonna watch it and Namtarn didn't interest me at first but luckily, I decided to give it a try and walla, loving Namtarn. I love Namtarn, she's a great actress especially when she cries. She cries so beautifully.

Xiongurl26: I know right, talking about Phet pills makes my day better :yahoo: 
Hahaha, I gotcha -- same here. I should have known they weren't Hmong due to their different culture and looks but me being the clueless one, I had no idea :lmao3:  Really? You loved Hua Jai Sila, too? Seems like mostly everyone loves HJS :)
Ah, you came across Asianfuse like that? I don't remember how I came across this fantastic site. And yes, I love talking with all you cute people :)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@cool; Thank you for the warm welcome :D

I guess we all shared almost the same kind of childhood. I have always known they weren't Hmong, but I have wondered how they knew Hmong until I found out about the dubbing LOL. I have a whole closet of hmong dubbed movies, lakorns, kdramas and etc. My mom stopped buying them since her favorite production stopped dubbing and also, many were available on youtube. hehehe. My first ever lakorn was the hmong dubbed version of Manee Yard Fah with Anne & Willy. It is still my all time favorite.^^

@Janajelly; Whenever I go to viki and run out of lakorn, movies or dramas to watch, I pick a random one from a random country. Any recommendations of a good Turkish one? I'm open to any genre, no matter how depressing :)

I think we need to stock up our pills because Phet's manager said there's a possibility this will air in May! They are 15% away from post-production. :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Janajelly1: What stupid Turkish drama are you thinking about? Maybe I should check it out? LOLOL.
Yes, don't ever stop with the pills. Our lives are in your hands, hahaha :bhehe: 

Hazelsky: Really? So you just wondered how they knew Hmong? :coverlaf: 
That's so cool. I used to want to collect Asian dramas and such but since I can watch them online now, I don't care much for collecting. I'm also horrible at keeping stuff so yeah :D
My mom only bought a few. As for Hmong dubb, I used to watch dramas hmong dubb all the time but now, I can't bare to watch any dubbed. It bothers me too much since the voices are so off, hehe.

Manee Yard Fah? A lot of my friends have recommended that lakorn to me.
I should really check it out, eh? ;)

And May!? Just two months away! Wohoooo! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwee, look. We are all making conversations. :') So proud, haha. Let's keep it going! XD So... I'm guessing we're all hmong here, lol. XD

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I wonder how we will react once this lakorn is started airing.  May is not so far away so prepare everybody!  Phet and Ken will kill us alive with their hotness. LOL!!!

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Marina; I was young and my mother told me they were Thai. She never told me they were dubbed LOL
I stopped watching the Hmong dubbed ones because some of their voices were horrible. T-T
Anyways, I find them sexier in their real voices :pervie:
Manee Yard Fah is my all time favorite from Anne and Willy. You should give it a try whenever you're free.
The Hmong dubbed voices actually matched both of them really well.

@Ntsuab Ci; I guess you can say most of us are Hmong. :)

@Leemyis; I am not prepared yet. Need to order them pills LOL

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Same goes for me! I can barely watch Hmong Dubbed now a days. I only watch if I dont have time to watch the real version or am not that interested in it. Other than that the original are always the better choice for me! I still remembered when I first heard Ken's real voice from the Hmong one. I was so surprised. His voice was way better than the adjusted Hmong one!

I think its neat that most of us are Hmong. I thought most of you girls were a different type of ethnicity.

MAY!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? That's so close. Darn! That's exam weeks and so much work trying to finish off the semester. At least I'll get rewarded with 2 cuties for all my hard work this semester. Yay!

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Jana, you funny ninja! We all love you! What will we do without your pills?
Love that macro <3
I am crossing my fingers that it's true for May.
I can't wait to see our adorable pair Kichy & PheToey!

I read the synopsis for Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne? at wiki and it seems interesting.
I'll put this on my summer to watch list. hehehe :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: Luckily, your mom told you they were Thai  :lmao: 
My mom never told me anything about if they were Thai or Hmong, I just kinda assumed they were Hmong, haha  :coverlaf: 
Yeah, some of the voices are big no-no. There was actually a few good productions but now, I can't stand listening to dubbed voices.
Yesss! Way sexier in their real voices :pervie:

Okay, I will really check out that lakorn one day. I'm pretty sure it's fully subbed online, too so that's a plus!  :dance1: 

Ntsuab-Ci: Yeah, a lot of us are Hmong which is super cool :woot: 

Xiongurl26: Yeah, I can't stand hmong dubbed versions. Ah, I gotcha and agreed, the originals are the best.
Lol, I watched a few of Ken's lakorns in Hmong dubb and his voice was so different in all of them due to the different productions yet I never really noticed, haha  :coverlaf:

I know right. I thought you girls had a different ethnicity, too ^^
You have exams in May? So soon :eek: Ours are in June which is still very close. Yes, these cuties are surely rewarding :spin:

Janajelly1: I shall check out this Turkish drama since I'm very curious as to what you mean about depressing :)
Thank you for the suggestion! Sounds interesting.
And yes, I'll check out the 'stupid' one, too :coverlaf:

LOLOL, I burst out laughing at your pictures there with the "OMG. PheToey & Kichy.." That is way too hilarious.
Those faces are definitely mines at the moment, hahaha :rofl:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

It wasn't working for me last night, I cursed and almost smashed my laptop on the wall haha. 
Updates? Nope, everyone is peacefully taking Phet pills here  :coverlaf:
lol me too!!! I broke my mom's new phone :( for that. And yes I am taking Phet Pills too overdosing it.