[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
 Xiongurl26: Yeah, I can't stand hmong dubbed versions. Ah, I gotcha and agreed, the originals are the best.
Lol, I watched a few of Ken's lakorns in Hmong dubb and his voice was so different in all of them due to the different productions yet I never really noticed, haha  :coverlaf: 

I know right. I thought you girls had a different ethnicity, too ^^
You have exams in May? So soon :eek: Ours are in June which is still very close. Yes, these cuties are surely rewarding :spin:

Haha I never noticed either. Until I finally grew up and realized what was actually going on. Sadly, I do have exams in May but I started school on the first of August so I get out earlier. I can never stop smiling like crazy with this cast. <33

I freaked out too when AsianFuse wasnt working. I didnt know what happened and thought I would never see this site again. Luckily it's been fixed.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Janajelly1: LOL, really? Asianfuse wasn't working for two whole days -- depression mode, LOL, JKJK.
You're too funny, haha. Smashing your laptop? Girl, calm down :smack:  :bhehe: 
Hehe, peacefully taking Phet pills? I don't know if peacefully is the right word :coverlaf: 

Minny: Dang, girl. Broke your mom's phone?
LOL, BTW, I love your new main pic. Young Do & Eun Sang :thumbup: 

Xiongurl26: Yeah, I'm happy I realized they weren't actually Hmong or else I'd feel really stupid :coverlaf: 
Oh yeah. When do you guys gets out of school?
Agreed, this cast is too contagious. Same here, I was wondering if Asianfuse shut down forever or something like that.
If it did, I really don't know what I'd do without constant lakorn updates & this awesome Asianfuse community   :faint: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

cr: Me
I literally LOL-ed . Tooo funny. Girl the things you come up with is so creative and funny! :loool: How do you come up with these things?? :ghehe: But seriously, that's going to be how I  react 555

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Woaahh!! Thanks so much Alice hehe. So many beautiful pictures , it brings tears to my eyes :heart: 555

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Janajelly1: He was in anger so I just trade mines and hers lol. Yup we are over eating pills. Thanks for viewing my profile too

Marina: yup that's true I broker it and now I had to trade at least I get a (cracked) galaxy 4s now and my mom has my (uncracked) galaxy 3. Thanks, I am addicted to Kim Woo Bin these days too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

Alice said:

Thank you so much :)
I liked this page on facebook but I never see any updates on my home page. Weird.
But yes, seeing photos for this lakorn always brings a smile to my face <3 

Chalidaluvprin said:
Janajelly1: He was in anger so I just trade mines and hers lol. Yup we are over eating pills. Thanks for viewing my profile too

Marina: yup that's true I broker it and now I had to trade at least I get a (cracked) galaxy 4s now and my mom has my (uncracked) galaxy 3. Thanks, I am addicted to Kim Woo Bin these days too.

Lol, what was your mom's reaction when you broke her phone? xD
Yeah. I haven't even seen Heirs w/ KWB but I'm in love with his character, hehe. Young Do & Rachel FTW though  :coverlaf: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Isn't Young Do and Rachel step siblings....? o.o 

Haha, yeah. But I've seen so many videos of Young Do & Rachel and I got hooked to their idea even though they're step siblings.
They would make a great pair, haha even though the whole step sibling thing is a bit weird.
Here's my favorite vid of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWJ0Oi_ejts  :dance1: 

Chalidaluvprin said:
Marina: my mom reaction was like "come on and trade girl, you broke it"

Lol there character as Rai is cute

Lol, awww, I bet your mom was super mad. I know my mom would have blown up with anger xD
Yeah, super cute ^__^

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Xiongurl26: Yeah, I'm happy I realized they weren't actually Hmong or else I'd feel really stupid :coverlaf: 
Oh yeah. When do you guys gets out of school?
Agreed, this cast is too contagious. Same here, I was wondering if Asianfuse shut down forever or something like that.
If it did, I really don't know what I'd do without constant lakorn updates & this awesome Asianfuse community   :faint: 
I'm officially done with my College classes in the beginning of May. I finish my high school courses on May 20th. Sounds weird but I attend an early college high school. Idk if anyone else on here has heard about these types of school. When do you ALL get out of school if you still attend? Hopefully you all will be out and get to enjoy DKD2 like I will be! (maybe) Can't wait to see PheToey onscreen as parents!!! WOO! :woot: LOL.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Xiongurl26; You're so lucky. I don't get out until mid June, and since I'm taking extra summer courses, that means July for me.
But anyways, I'll find the time for our PheToey and Kichy! :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
I'm officially done with my College classes in the beginning of May. I finish my high school courses on May 20th. Sounds weird but I attend an early college high school. Idk if anyone else on here has heard about these types of school. When do you ALL get out of school if you still attend? Hopefully you all will be out and get to enjoy DKD2 like I will be! (maybe) Can't wait to see PheToey onscreen as parents!!! WOO! :woot: LOL.

Oh, so you're almost done with your high school courses? So you're going to college next year?
You're super lucky. I finish high school & graduate near the beginning of June so not as late as @Hazelsky graduating in mid June.
I feel like this summer I'll be super busy with college planning & such but I bet I'll be bumming out w/ dramas and lakorns, haha. No-life me xD

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm about to enter highschool... lol. 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Hopefully, I won't be too busy because I just got a new job.  But I will try my hardest to catch up with PheToey and Kichy.

Off topic:
@Hazelsky. I like your siggie. Romanogers are so super duper cute.  I wish Marvel turn the story around.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
hazelsky said:
@Xiongurl26; You're so lucky. I don't get out until mid June, and since I'm taking extra summer courses, that means July for me.
But anyways, I'll find the time for our PheToey and Kichy! :p
Awwh! That's pretty long. I would hate to go to school during summer still. It's okay though! Your bettering your future. Yes! Definitely find time for PheToey and Kichy they'll keep you stress free from school.

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, so you're almost done with your high school courses? So you're going to college next year?
You're super lucky. I finish high school & graduate near the beginning of June so not as late as @Hazelsky graduating in mid June.
I feel like this summer I'll be super busy with college planning & such but I bet I'll be bumming out w/ dramas and lakorns, haha. No-life me xD
I think I worded it wrong. Sorry. I just meant I'm officially done with my college courses for this semester around May and the Highschool ones towards the middle of May. I still have a year left before graduating from High school. Graduating in June? so that means your a Senior in High school! Congratulations!! It is going to be tough with planning but Heck! I know you'll find time for our PheToey and Kichy. We can't miss out on them.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm about to enter highschool... lol. 
Wow! Your younger than what I though Ntsuab-Ci. It's okay the younger the funner. Enjoy the young life.

Hey, I've always wondered is Dao Kien Duan 2 really the title of this Lakorn??

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Marina; I wish I could graduate, but sadly, I'm only a Junior.
I'm taking summer courses so I can be stress free my Senior year. :D

@Ntsuab Ci; Oh you're gonna love highschool!

@Xiongurl26; I believe Dao Kien Duen is the title. The first one was Dao Kaew Duen.
I love the english translation of the title. The Sun Beside the Moon.

@Leemyis; Offtopic, but ROMANOGERS is ruining my life. lol

I saw this picture on IG and thought I'd share.
There hasn't been much updates lately so I think post-production has begun. ^^
PheToey are so cute. Can't wait to see them as parents!
(source: @songwut999)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a picture of KICHY! (source: namtarnfanclub)

I adore the different personalities of our leads.  Here, Kichy is being all lovey dovey and above we have PheToey being cutesy and mischievous.
This cast is so perfect I'm going to cry! :lmao:
I've been reading some posts on IG and everyone is tagging 'SOON' to pictures of this lakorn.
It better be SOON lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26: Oh, sorry. I re-read your post and it was me who was not processing right, haha.
My apologies. Thank you for clarifying even though you didn't have to :)
Yes, I'm a senior -.- Thank you so much :dance3: It is surely tough planning out college life and so on but yes, I'll surely fit in time for PheToey & Kichy. Can't miss out on these kickas* couples!! :D

Hazelsky: You wish you could graduate? Nah, take your time.
I've caught senior-itis and now, I'm so nervous for college life and everything else that's coming my way.
That's a good idea -- being stress free during senior year will be a plus. I took a bunch of difficult classes this year so I don't have much of a break :p Bad choice T__T

Thank you for the photos, too. Both couples are so beautiful. I swear, they are meant for each other, hahaha.
& soon? Yahooo :dance1: