[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
First Impression
Honestly. . . I already know the storyline so the mystery and suspense does nothing to me. Haha. Darn. Anyway, I like this intro. Despite already knowing how the story goes, I like how they're building up the mystery/suspense. Some scenes may be a little redundant, like Na waking up, but at least with each nightmare she sees something new and extrapolates something from it. Also, the flashbacks are a little excessive, but as long as it becomes more infrequent as the story progresses I'm fine. I don't want too much flashbacks.

Tik is his usual stiff deteriorating self, acting-wise, so I'm not even going to complain. Krit isn't the star of the show either so it doesn't matter. Plus, my biasness is just going to say. . . "he's doing great. . . ?" Mew on the other hand is really doing great. This is a new side of Mew to me and I think she's doing a great job. She could do better, but she exceeds my Mew-standards. I love how Na has a I-don't-give-a-crap attitude while still maintaining her cool.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, which is in a whole week. Wtf.

Live Comments
- Those wounds on Mew's fingers looks so real. . . my fingers hurt.
- The opening theme has a beautiful melody, but I do not like the guys voice at all.
- Mew's voice has aged so much. . . haha.
- Kik has done so much plastic surgery I couldn't recognize her.
- There's a lot of Mew waking up. Haha. No wonder the MV was all about her waking up.
- Pat sure does evil good.
- Not sure I'm liking the body language of our actors here. They seem awkward.
- There's Ball! I can already sense second lead syndrome.
- I don't really like Mew's present day make up in here. Especially the brows, too thick.
- Omg Hot Got's wifee is in here too. . . her make up makes her look scary.
- I love the strings/piano instrumental. It gives me this classical nostalgia feel.
- Tik looks great in certain scenes and in some scenes his age is just overpowering Mew's fresh looks.
- So many flashbacks within flashbacks. Haha. Too long that I've forgotten this is still Krit's flashback from his room where all the kids are still bbq-ing.
- I'm getting chills as I watch this.
- I thought Kaew's daughter never spoke until the very end?
- Oooo I like their first meet. I'm overwhelmed with emotions right now. The longing-ness that fills Krit's eyes and the confusion in Mew's face.
- I just now realized that Boy is like always with Tik. Hahaha. They must be bff's by now because they been buddies since Wanida!
- Young Krit is kinda cute. He's so jumpy and active.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
First Impression
Honestly. . . I already know the storyline so the mystery and suspense does nothing to me. Haha. Darn. Anyway, I like this intro. Despite already knowing how the story goes, I like how they're building up the mystery/suspense. Some scenes may be a little redundant, like Na waking up, but at least with each nightmare she sees something new and extrapolates something from it. Also, the flashbacks are a little excessive, but as long as it becomes more infrequent as the story progresses I'm fine. I don't want too much flashbacks.

Tik is his usual stiff deteriorating self, acting-wise, so I'm not even going to complain. Krit isn't the star of the show either so it doesn't matter. Plus, my biasness is just going to say. . . "he's doing great. . . ?" Mew on the other hand is really doing great. This is a new side of Mew to me and I think she's doing a great job. She could do better, but she exceeds my Mew-standards. I love how Na has a I-don't-give-a-crap attitude while still maintaining her cool.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, which is in a whole week. Wtf.

Live Comments
- Those wounds on Mew's fingers looks so real. . . my fingers hurt.
- The opening theme has a beautiful melody, but I do not like the guys voice at all.
- Mew's voice has aged so much. . . haha.
- Kik has done so much plastic surgery I couldn't recognize her.
- There's a lot of Mew waking up. Haha. No wonder the MV was all about her waking up.
- Pat sure does evil good.
- Not sure I'm liking the body language of our actors here. They seem awkward.
- There's Ball! I can already sense second lead syndrome.
- I don't really like Mew's present day make up in here. Especially the brows, too thick.
- Omg Hot Got's wifee is in here too. . . her make up makes her look scary.
- I love the strings/piano instrumental. It gives me this classical nostalgia feel.
- Tik looks great in certain scenes and in some scenes his age is just overpowering Mew's fresh looks.
- So many flashbacks within flashbacks. Haha. Too long that I've forgotten this is still Krit's flashback from his room where all the kids are still bbq-ing.
- I'm getting chills as I watch this.
- I thought Kaew's daughter never spoke until the very end?
- Oooo I like their first meet. I'm overwhelmed with emotions right now. The longing-ness that fills Krit's eyes and the confusion in Mew's face.
- I just now realized that Boy is like always with Tik. Hahaha. They must be bff's by now because they been buddies since Wanida!
- Young Krit is kinda cute. He's so jumpy and active.
Hahahahaha girl good job on the review and critical points! I was going to ask you your thought but you already wrote everything down! How cool!!

I just finished break 1/9! Lol ahahahahaha but so far I’m liking it! Mew is very pretty and glowing. She looks so good in a simple plain tee shirt and she’s gotten more boobs than usual!!! LOL!

Haven’t seen Tik yet lol but according to Anne’s ig post, she said he’s looking younger than usual when starring with a child star (Mew)! Lol :p

~

I’ll come back for more reviews once I see the rest! This production is actually NOT BAD! I love how much effort they’re putting into the lakorn! It’s like wow for such a noob production!!

And yes!! The way they build up the suspense is pretty cool! I’m not bothered by her dreams or her waking up so far. I’m seeing 2 wake up scenes.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm going to give this a try! I like Mew. I really liked Tik in his prime, but goooshhhh he lost his touch in acting. You'd think a veteran that had much experience as him wouldn't be so bad and stiff. I haven't been able to finish any new Tik lakorns since he's returned to acting. I really tried ... lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahahaha girl good job on the review and critical points! I was going to ask you your thought but you already wrote everything down! How cool!!

I just finished break 1/9! Lol ahahahahaha but so far I’m liking it! Mew is very pretty and glowing. She looks so good in a simple plain tee shirt and she’s gotten more boobs than usual!!! LOL!

Haven’t seen Tik yet lol but according to Anne’s ig post, she said he’s looking younger than usual when starring with a child star (Mew)! Lol :p

~

I’ll come back for more reviews once I see the rest! This production is actually NOT BAD! I love how much effort they’re putting into the lakorn! It’s like wow for such a noob production!!

And yes!! The way they build up the suspense is pretty cool! I’m not bothered by her dreams or her waking up so far. I’m seeing 2 wake up scenes.
I'm surprised I'm here first. Hahaha. Must be because I'm free right now. Yeah, the production isn't so bad. My only complaint is their lack of extra's. Makes everything look staged.

Hurry. I'm bored.

I'm going to give this a try! I like Mew. I really liked Tik in his prime, but goooshhhh he lost his touch in acting. You'd think a veteran that had much experience as him wouldn't be so bad and stiff. I haven't been able to finish any new Tik lakorns since he's returned to acting. I really tried ... lol
Yeah, unlike Mr. Ken T., Tik is acting backwards. Haha. Funny thing I imagined Ken being in here. . . . I should be ashamed.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised I'm here first. Hahaha. Must be because I'm free right now. Yeah, the production isn't so bad. My only complaint is their lack of extra's. Makes everything look staged.

Hurry. I'm bored.

Yeah, unlike Mr. Ken T., Tik is acting backwards. Haha. Funny thing I imagined Ken being in here. . . . I should be ashamed.
LMAO.. I literally was imagining Ken too. I wish he was in here... lmaoo

Mannie

sarNie Adult

Hurry. I'm bored.

Now I'm imagining Chakrit. Did you see his lakorn with Mew in Sai See Plerng? OMG I was bawling hard tears. I wish they had another lakorn where it had happy ending. That's actually when I first saw Mew lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Chakrit would've been a great choice too. BUT. . . . .the man looks older than BOTH Tik and Ken combined. Hhahaha.
Hahhahah TRUE. So what would we rather have? Younger looking and can't act (Tik), or older looking and can act (Chakrit). Or best of both worlds (Ken)? Haha I rather have Ken but I think Chakrit would still be my second choice. Tik looks younger on the outside to me but when he starts talking/opens his mouth he just seems to age by a decade. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahhahah TRUE. So what would we rather have? Younger looking and can't act (Tik), or older looking and can act (Chakrit). Or best of both worlds (Ken)? Haha I rather have Ken but I think Chakrit would still be my second choice. Tik looks younger on the outside to me but when he starts talking/opens his mouth he just seems to age by a decade. LOL
HAHAHA. WORD!

Yes acting-wise my choice would be Ken --> Chakrit --> Tik. Look-wise it would be Ken --> Tik --> Chakrit. Either way Ken would be my first choice. Hehe.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh I need to start this soon! Last time I saw Tik was in Wanida lol. Not too fond of him anymore but we’ll see. I’ve the seen last 2 versions & the basement scene never fails to scare me. Mew looks scary but Kob still has me scarred the most. I can’t wait to see the “Raeng” side of Mew.

@phatman I LOL’ed to hard about the pohcahontas OST. I forgot they had that OST. I still laugh about it to this day that they actually used that song.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT LOUIS IS IN HERE!!!! How come I didn't know that!!!! I had a good mini heart attack when I saw him in the opening credits! Who is his character? Why is he not PR'EK!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ohh I need to start this soon! Last time I saw Tik was in Wanida lol. Not too fond of him anymore but we’ll see. I’ve the seen last 2 versions & the basement scene never fails to scare me. Mew looks scary but Kob still has me scarred the most. I can’t wait to see the “Raeng” side of Mew.

@phatman I LOL’ed to hard about the pohcahontas OST. I forgot they had that OST. I still laugh about it to this day that they actually used that song.
Yes Kob was so scary. I was so sure I was watching a horror lakorn. Good thing it wasn't.

That Pocahontas song that they remixed doesn't sound bad, but like. . . can't help but think of Pocahontas you know. Haha.

@Amata
Hello Thai comprehend~ers!! I need help. Haha.
In this scene @2:17 what did Na's father say???
He said "Tah ja dai borihad pod ngai."

Last edited:

xodxo

LOLOLOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Seriously I’m dying here :facepalm::risas3: all the comments about Tik, Chakrit and Ken :pancarta:

Yes~~ the Problem with Tik is the way he talks, like he has no teeth LOLOL but you know he does look good for someone in his 40s or 50s lol

Chakrit is too old lol but he had awesome chemistry with Mew in SSP lol

Ken is just as OLD too lolol all the bad wrinkles :confused0:

~~

Alright here are my Points on ep1. It was better than I anticipated, but both Mew and Tik had flaws. Mew’s voice is very stuffy nose.. she talks like she has a stuffy nose through out the lakorn.

Tik is actually really good. He is a strong and good actor. But I must say all the bad characters in here are outshining the leads and good characters. There’s just more flavors for bad characters to act!

Tik’s Problem is when he was interviewing Natamon, he was a blank face and very stiff there. That’s the only problem I see with him. Cuz I understand he was trying to show that he was startled and breathless for a Vorada look alike but he was like this O.O through out that scene.

~~

Shooo~ we’ll have to wait another whole week just to see Ep2. Are they including bloopers in every lakorn now???o_O

Wanna see the ratings for this lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOLOLOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Seriously I’m dying here :facepalm::risas3: all the comments about Tik, Chakrit and Ken :pancarta:

Yes~~ the Problem with Tik is the way he talks, like he has no teeth LOLOL but you know he does look good for someone in his 40s or 50s lol

Chakrit is too old lol but he had awesome chemistry with Mew in SSP lol

Ken is just as OLD too lolol all the bad wrinkles :confused0:

~~

Alright here are my Points on ep1. It was better than I anticipated, but both Mew and Tik had flaws. Mew’s voice is very stuffy nose.. she talks like she has a stuffy nose through out the lakorn.

Tik is actually really good. He is a strong and good actor. But I must say all the bad characters in here are outshining the leads and good characters. There’s just more flavors for bad characters to act!

Tik’s Problem is when he was interviewing Natamon, he was a blank face and very stiff there. That’s the only problem I see with him. Cuz I understand he was trying to show that he was startled and breathless for a Vorada look alike but he was like this O.O through out that scene.

~~

Shooo~ we’ll have to wait another whole week just to see Ep2. Are they including bloopers in every lakorn now???o_O

Wanna see the ratings for this lol
Yeah. They've both gotten worse with their speech. They both talk like they have a stuffy nose.

I actually liked the interview. It looked like Tik was gonna cry. My only issue with that scene was Tik constantly blinking. Maybe contacts? Haha. Contacts make you blink constantly.

Yes, they do bloopers every episode. I hate bloopers so early on in the show. It ruins the mood. Haha. It'd be better if they wait until the end.

xodxo

Yes Kob was so scary. I was so sure I was watching a horror lakorn. Good thing it wasn't.

That Pocahontas song that they remixed doesn't sound bad, but like. . . can't help but think of Pocahontas you know. Haha.

@Amata
Hello Thai comprehend~ers!! I need help. Haha.
In this scene @2:17 what did Na's father say???
He said "Tah ja dai borihad pod ngai."
He said , “let the baby cry cuz it’s natural so we can manage less”

“Rao ja dai borihan pon ngai”