[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He said , “let the baby cry cuz it’s natural so we can manage less”

“Rao ja dai borihan pon ngai”
AHHHH. Thanks dear!

May I have permission to add that to the video!!!!! Hehe. I'm trying it out!!!

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah. They've both gotten worse with their speech. They both talk like they have a stuffy nose.
I’m fine with Tik’s voice. It’s just his mouth lol maybe it’s the thin lips haha but his acting is good. Mew on the other, has serious problem with the stuffy nose. She should learn to speak more clearly. Otherwise her voice will bother me more, in the future.

Yes, they do bloopers every episode. I hate bloopers so early on in the show. It ruins the mood. Haha. It'd be better if they wait until the end.
It does. It takes away the realistic of the lakorn.:rolleyes:

xodxo

Listen for yourself girl. Hahaha.
Wow LOL I’ve heard this before but it’s never registered to me as the pohcanhontas song til now haha I think it’s still very hard to tell if you don’t listen to it carefully lol

Ps what novel did Kob read in her version?? Vorada(Mew) was reading Jane Eyre bc she felt her life was related to Jane. Interesting point.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow LOL I’ve heard this before but it’s never registered to me as the pohcanhontas song til now haha I think it’s still very hard to tell if you don’t listen to it carefully lol

Ps what novel did Kob read in her version?? Vorada(Mew) was reading Jane Eyre bc she felt her life was related to Jane. Interesting point.
Ooo that would be interesting if she end up playing Rak Diew Kong Janjira lol

xodxo

Ooo that would be interesting if she end up playing Rak Diew Kong Janjira lol
Lol! I know! Haha I was like dang... if she was Janjira... I would hit a gold pot lmbo :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

The chorus isn't part of the Pocahontas song, but the beginning definitely is. Haha. I mean I still like the song, but . . .

xodxo

I forgot to mention I don’t really like neither the main theme or sub theme song. It’s a bummer they didn’t do a female song for Mew’s character... or maybe they did but it won’t show up til later ...

AHHHH. Thanks dear!

May I have permission to add that to the video!!!!! Hehe. I'm trying it out!!!
Omg yes!!!!!! Go ahead!!!!!! You’re doing ch3 a BIG favor!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I forgot to mention I don’t really like neither the main theme or sub theme song. It’s a bummer they didn’t do a female song for Mew’s character... or maybe they did but it won’t show up til later ...

Omg yes!!!!!! Go ahead!!!!!! You’re doing ch3 a BIG favor!!!:thumbup::thumbup:
Right? I like the instrumental, not the guys voice. He tries tooo hard.
Yay! Now we just need Ch3's approval before it gets released. I wonder how long it'll take.

xodxo

Right? I like the instrumental, not the guys voice. He tries tooo hard.
Yay! Now we just need Ch3's approval before it gets released. I wonder how long it'll take.
Oh~~ you need ch3’s permission to approve it too?? Dang... how tedious!! But keep going! I may be able to help with some dialogues too!!

I like the ost because i love Tom Room39 lol
Who dat??? Lol :p jkjk I’m not familiar with him, but the singing is not that catchy.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Kob was so scary. I was so sure I was watching a horror lakorn. Good thing it wasn't.

That Pocahontas song that they remixed doesn't sound bad, but like. . . can't help but think of Pocahontas you know. Haha.

@Amata
Hello Thai comprehend~ers!! I need help. Haha.
In this scene @2:17 what did Na's father say???
He said "Tah ja dai borihad pod ngai."
"...let the baby cry, it's natural for the baby so they can manage their lungs"

or "...let the baby cry, it's in their nature so they can manage their lungs”

(the "ngai" part I think it's like "okay"), also you can use either "manage or exercise'.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like the ost because i love Tom Room39 lol
That guys voice is good, but his
Oh~~ you need ch3’s permission to approve it too?? Dang... how tedious!! But keep going! I may be able to help with some dialogues too!!

Who dat??? Lol :p jkjk I’m not familiar with him, but the singing is not that catchy.
Cool! I guess I have a job now. Haha. We'll see how I can keep up!

"...let the baby cry, it's natural for the baby so they can manage their lungs"

or "...let the baby cry, it's in their nature so they can manage their lungs”

(the "ngai" part I think it's like "okay"), also you can use either "manage or exercise'.
Thanks!! With this much help we may be able to sub this whole show!! Hehe.

Lmao!!! Wth! I’ve never realized this was the pochahontas song!!! Now I can never unhear it :nut:
Oops. Did I ruin the song for you guys?? Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So just got done with episode 1...
I like the way this lakorn is shot. It looks so nice. But it seemed for first episode that's all I liked so far. I guessed this lakorn is when Mew is in her gaining weight phase. Unfortunately, for us short people every single pound is visible.

Mew so far sound like she has nasal congestion. But she fair better than Tik in here so far. After episode 1 they should try real hard to not do a close up on him because he looked so aged. When he was interviewing Mew, his face looked worn out and he was blinking rapidly while Mew hardly lol. So it made his blinking even worse. I know the age gap is supposed to be big but IDK.

The flashback is a bit much for just one episode. To me it feels like flashback after flashback after flashback. But I will keep on for a bit to see if it keeps my interest since I have nothing to watch :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol beside the constant extended pausing between lines, his constant blinkings are annoying too. I've notice that about Tik for a while now. Thank goodness he is handsome lol.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I sure recall it as the Pocahontas song. HAHA! It’s so cheesy. I like it too but it’s some cheesiness I couldn’t handle.

I remember Pan having nosebleeds a lot when she uses her powers.