[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh those damn trolls. I got an email saying they used my fb picture on their profile or something but I don't have FB and I'm pretty sure I have no pictures out there lol.
these trolls are ruining it for everyone! i hope ch3 lets people add subs to theor videos again like they did with Game Sanaeha. I hope that the subbers are up for those but at the same time, the CHa3 doesnt give credits to the subbers so that sucks!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg how can they make someone so beautiful look so scary?!?! Haha

Mew is one scary and creepy ghost!! She looks really scary and spooky with all the dead make up!! There one another picture I saw and she looked haunting as she must have made her final vow to come back and haunt all the her killers!!

Can’t wait!!!!!!!! This basement scene is def going to be a major scene and the kick off of the lakorn!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
these trolls are ruining it for everyone! i hope ch3 lets people add subs to theor videos again like they did with Game Sanaeha. I hope that the subbers are up for those but at the same time, the CHa3 doesnt give credits to the subbers so that sucks!
Actually to solve the issue they just need to put the subs directly on the video. Ch3 is allowing the public to add closed captions. I think it's the best way to avoid copyright.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think so but the final decision is up to fan subber to choose what they should do because it’s their properties & belong to them.
I would have preferred soft sub or the one you mentioned but in the end it’s their choice.
yeah i think id be happy if they put their subs directly onto the youtube video but Ch3 doesnt give any of the subbers credit so thats why i feel like maybe the subbers wont like that way

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah i think id be happy if they put their subs directly onto the youtube video but Ch3 doesnt give any of the subbers credit so thats why i feel like maybe the subbers wont like that way
I think you just credit yourself. I tried it out and when you're done you have the choice to credit it. If only I understood Thai I would do it for you all! Haha. I wouldn't care. No program, no downloading, no timers needed. Haha. Easy peasy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh wow I think this is Mew's first lakorn kiss, too bad it's with Tikkkk. 3 freaking lakorns with Pope and no kiss LOL
That's what I'm saying! Haha. Poor Pope.

Im happy its with Tik! but yeah its such a shame that PopeMew never got a real kiss. Maybe if they pair up again in the future.
If they do I'm gonna demand one!! Hahahaha.

I am!!!!!! Lol :naughty2:

It will come on at 8:20pm Thailand time. If you’re in the USA, this will come on at whatever your time zone is in the early morning.:aloofandbored::aloofandbored:
Um. I'll be sleeping. Hahaha. I don't do live's.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm. Whoever edited this video made Mew wake up from her dream three times. . . that's repetitive. Hahaha. BUT either way I started tearing up watching the mv. Hahaha. I just felt that sad tragic love. I hope the lakorn does that to me!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm. Whoever edited this video made Mew wake up from her dream three times. . . that's repetitive. Hahaha. BUT either way I started tearing up watching the mv. Hahaha. I just felt that sad tragic love. I hope the lakorn does that to me!
Yeah i was like dang did they have to show her dreaming for like half the OST? but i love the cinematography! The scenes look beautifully shot and Mew look GORGEOUS! and TiK looks a bit old in the video but thats understandable since he is supposed to be older than her by a lot. Nonetheless he still look good :love: i didn't watch the whole OST since i don't want to be spoiled.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yeah i was like dang did they have to show her dreaming for like half the OST? but i love the cinematography! The scenes look beautifully shot and Mew look GORGEOUS! and TiK looks a bit old in the video but thats understandable since he is supposed to be older than her by a lot. Nonetheless he still look good :love: i didn't watch the whole OST since i don't want to be spoiled.
I like to be spoiled :pancarta::pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There's no spoilers at all. Hahahah. I thought the same, but went ahead and watched it anyway. . . . literally it's just her waking up from her bad dreams. Hahaha.