[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

susa89

sarNie Egg
I do not like the idea that nadech be the only villain in the Lakorn

and they made ​​the character ot the mint is too nice is anything more she's falling in love with him first, do not forget him, he did not ask, he just use it to his advantage lol, to get nang fah
has its share his love Lakorn the good start
so naturally too cute lol

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching ep 1,2,and 3. spazzing time!!!!

One word to describe how I feel: ADDICTED!!! I love, love, love the story so far!!! Let me just say how much I wish GRGR was filmed in HD!!! After seeing Tawan Deard in HD, it really sucks that GRGR is not in HD because the scenery is so breathtakingly beautiful!!!! I want to see the beautiful sea in crisp clean color (as well as shirtless Nadech hehe)!!!

Though losing memory isn't very original in asian drama's I think its interesting that they chose to make NangFah's memory reverse to an 8 year old (or however old her mind is supposed to be). I sometimes think that Children experience love more genuinely than adults do, because they don't know the ugly parts about love, only the good parts. I think it will be endearing to watch this 18 year old girl with the mind of an 8 year old fall in love. Its cute that NangFah is unassuming and clueless but its also very worrisome because she's not a kid, she's a grown a*s woman, a super gorgeous grown a*s women at that. Poor Saichon has to look out for her constantly. I seriously cracked up the scene where he exploded because she was asking too much questions...has anyone ever babysat a 5 - 8 year old before? They ask so many damn questions, its like running a marathon!!!! I completely understand Saichon's feelings at the time, lol. But I also adore Saichon so much because he doesn't stay mad for long, even though she's so naughty and irritating, he just gives in. Oh, and then I cried rivers at the end of ep3. It made me feel really bad for NangFah, she's like this little kid, though Saichon yells at her sometimes and spanked her once, he has never used his strength against her and when that bad guy slapped her...augh, that just broke my heart, its almost like watching a little kid about to get raped because she is basically a little kid. I was a little confused at why the villagers would allow NangFah and Saichon to live together but I finally realized then that its because they knew Saichon would not touch her. Any grown man would have taken advantage of this lost little girl...but not Saichon. Perhaps the villagers knows what type of person he is so they trusted nangfah in the care of Saichon. I'm just starting to understand the relationship more now...because at first I was like how will she fall for him, she doesn't know anything...

I wasn't much of a fan of Yaya in Tawan Deard but I'm definitely loving her as Nang Fah. She suits the role, her acting is adorable, and she completely owns the role of Nang Fah, I cannot imagine anyone else as Nang Fah and thats how you know when someone owns a role, they can't be replaced. Its hard to act cute without coming off as annoying and I think Yaya plays cute really well without being even slightly annoying. Nadech plays Saichon beautifully, especially because Saichon is kind of bi-polar, he's doting, caring, gentlemanly, silly but then he also has temper tantrums, and Nadech is able to play it up and switch it up when the scenes call for it. So, so far I'm liking the acting, all other actors/actresses are playing well also. Even Mint N, she suits the role and her acting is better than ever compared to her first lakorn with Mark and Nadech. She's still kind of stiff though, its as if she's still holding back and too conscious about what face expressions to make so that she'll look pretty. Pope haven't had much lines/scenes yet, nothing impressive so far but I'm looking forward to more of his scenes since he played Singh so well. Now I have another reason to be excited about Friday and the weekend!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^haven't seen ep3 yet but I'll try to stay composed when Nangfah is in danger because I know her Saichon will be in time to rescue her. I agree, Yaya totally embodies the role of Nangfah. Simply my opinion, but she is more convincing as the happy/sassy characters much better than the stern type like in TD.

Saichon's heart is as pure as heaven yes, and so that is why his heartbreak turns him so rai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prae is slowly showing us her true colors. Yasa is scary. LOL @ Nang Fah covering her eyes when Saichon was taking his clothes off. Why is she covering it now? She saw everything when he took a shower already. Looks like Nang Fah is growing up a little. Yaya's dancing is so cute, Saichon is falling deeper and deeper. LMAO @ was staring at Nang Fah's *ahem*

Nang Fah makes me laugh more and more each episode. She asked what does pregnant mean and she said she wants to be pregnant, Saichon's reaction was priceless. She asked Saichon how to get pregnant too :lmao3:

Awww their gonna get married next episode. This lakorn is moving by so fast. I don't know how I'll survive until next Friday.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I seriously cannot believe that a lakorn could capture my attention every second of it!! I had never been this hooked! GRGR is simply amazing and it'll probably be the best drama I've ever seen! I def want more island scenes cuz they r so cute together and so sweet but I'm eager to see the city scenes where charles will just follow fah all the time lol!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have this feeling after ep 3? I feel really scared to watch the city scene :tearybye:

Literally, I know ep 4 will be filled with all the sweet scenes. Saichon and Nangfa's love comes to a beautiful wedding. I love how Saichon names his boat after Nangfa's name. That shows how he wants to share his everything with her, yeah and his life too

They are happy together and the BAM Saichon's only angel is taken away from him. The the cruelest thing happens to him. Damn I know that I could feel Saichon's pain.

Saichon and Nangfah are separated for 1000 days. Imagining your beloved are gone for 1000 days, how hard is it gonna be for Saichon?

And yet when Saichon (and now Charles) meets his beloved one again after 1000 days, and yet Fah will be like "Who are u?" Wow Charles's heart must be shattered into pieces.

I know that I won't blame Charles for his evil game he will play becuz I empathize him

Damn Game Rai Game Rak must be my all time favorite Thai lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
in a way, yaya resembles tik kanayarat. her voice and the walk she talk remind me of tik

i love the bonding between saichon and nangfah, they dont realized that they are "in love" its cute how she ask him questions and he seem shy to answer her back. he was so protective of her when shes around the bad guy, i cant imagine what he will go through on next weeks epi when she goes back to the city

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL Nangfah wants to be pregnant too! :coverlaf: love Saichon covering her ears. But gawd, how sweet was that shot of Nangfah with Saichon behind her, giving her such a loving look, after Aunt Peeka said you can only be pregnant with the one you love. and good answer: "I don't know" how people get pregnant. :coverlaf:

Oh, Saichon, so possessive already. We couldn't expect anything different than the way Charles is.

Thunderstorm hugs are the most opportune things, aren't they? ^^

And I just love the way they are both slowly realizing their feelings are much more than expected. even the child Nangfah suspects she doesn't just "like" Saichon because he takes care of her. So silly, them hiding beind the doors :cloud9:

This is a duh, but :teary: I'm so glad Saichon was there to help Nangfah!

Not to give Prae excuses for her behavior, but it was totally unfair for the parents to give their daughters unequal amounts of inheritance. if you're going to adopt a child, give them the love they deserve.

WEDDING next!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I seriously cannot believe that a lakorn could capture my attention every second of it!! I had never been this hooked! GRGR is simply amazing and it'll probably be the best drama I've ever seen! I def want more island scenes cuz they r so cute together and so sweet but I'm eager to see the city scenes where charles will just follow fah all the time lol!
I couldn't agree more.

Yaya was born to play this role. Nang Fah is very adorable and beautiful no wonder all the guys on the island fall for her including Saichon of course. Every little things she does or speaks just put smiles on my face.

P' Da did a great job in selecting Yadech for the roles and P' Awwe did a wonderful job directing. Yadech's chemistry is explosive and their acting is awesome and they are such a good looking couple!!!!!!!!

I have so much energy to get things done nowadays since I have Game Rai Game Ruk to look forward every week.

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.3 their drama scenes make me cried...especially the part they hug and he said sorry for leave her alone..yadech play this scene so well so into this scene...feel so sorry for saichon&nangfah..and migosh he so possessive over her haha. so cute they start to like eachother but don't understand their feelings yet..yaya look so pretty in the island dance outfit and dance pretty such nice figure she has. can't wait for next eps. the story pace go by so fast. don't want to see them get separated, will cried, will miss cute innocent nangfah&saichon when the city parts come.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Nothing beats Nangfah dancing and eating at the same time. She is so darn cute! Oh and how I looooooove Saichon's reaction when Nangfah the old lady explained to Nangfah that she should only have babies with the person she loves.

Yasa is one creepy ass dude. I feel so bad for poor Nangfah. Prae is no miss goody anymore. Episode 1 had me fooled.

I like Saichon's house! When the tides are high, it's literally floating on the shore. So romantic!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ep.3 their drama scenes make me cried...especially the part they hug and he said sorry for leave her alone..yadech play this scene so well so into this scene...feel so sorry for saichon&nangfah..and migosh he so possessive over her haha. so cute they start to like eachother but don't understand their feelings yet..yaya look so pretty in the island dance outfit and dance pretty such nice figure she has. can't wait for next eps. the story pace go by so fast. don't want to see them get separated, will cried, will miss cute innocent nangfah&saichon when the city parts come.
Right? Saichon was so worried about her and Nadech showed those emotions very well. LOL! It was cute when they were hiding from each other and their faces were hot.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I love reading everyone's spazz comments!

Today's ep had me in tears towards the end. Poor Nangfah! Yaya is always being slapped and punched/molested by someone in all her lakorns -.- Nadech and Yaya conveyed their emotions so darn well! Gosh if I'm already being so sensitive now, imagine me when they get seperated and when Charles shows his tears in the city scenes. Must not think of that right now lol

I agree with bb_ny that Yaya is so Nangfah! There are some actresses out there who I feel would also do the role justice but I don't think they could be as adorable as Yaya. This girl is nailing this characrer through every aspect! Her eyes, facial expressions, tone of voice, the way she walks, everything is done so naturally!

I'm so proud of YADECH! They sure don't dissapoint me at all

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya has the natural cute/bubbly personality so she fits the role of nang fah very well. i like that shes feel comfortable around saichon as if they knew each other for a long time.

i was hurt so when saichon got beat by the bad dudes..