[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
araya confirmed on Ratree Samosorn that after "ruk kun tao fah" she has this lakorn but she didnt mentioned whos the pra'ek though

romes manager said he has a new lakorn with araya for khun nok, so im not sure if the channel approved him yet since they always pull him in and out of his lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^so far, she only have this one and "ruk kun tao fah" so those other ones that she was linked to might not be confirmed yet.

but by the time the year ends, she probably have atleast 5 lakorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She also has that one with Peter too, so already this year she has like 3 lakorns and its only February :lol2:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
araya confirmed on Ratree Samosorn that after "ruk kun tao fah" she has this lakorn but she didnt mentioned whos the pra'ek though

romes manager said he has a new lakorn with araya for khun nok, so im not sure if the channel approved him yet since they always pull him in and out of his lakorn
It would be a great, if the two star again. Maybe this time is Chompoo turn to sabotage on Rome. What does Gamalor mean in English? I know samee mean husband. Can someone help please?

tinah

sarNie Coma
She also has that one with Peter too, so already this year she has like 3 lakorns and its only February :lol2:
She has tom yum which is now airing then there's the one with peter, ruk kun tao fah and this one which I'm sure we will see by this year lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha I knew it would be a fake marriage cos they listed Chompoo Araya upcoming @pantip one of them
had no title but they gave a hint something got to with the sapai meaning a daughter
inlaw sounds like Rome/Chompoo has been offered from Khun Nok J a romantic comedy
@makers J facebook said Khun Nok has already booked Rome for the pra'ek spot so don think
he'll be pulled out from this lakorn

Fake Marriage so many samples
sapai look thung
sapai glai pern tien
sapai jao suar
weeva waa woon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg I thought its a fake marriage which in every lakorn they use the nag'ek is fake wife
now something new fake husband haaa so funny :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm..I didn't really like them in Mia Taeng but I think this one will do fine. I hardly watch Araya's lakorn though.
Heck. She really is on a roll. D: lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow another fake marriage lakorn...excite more importantly when chompoo in here ha! I would be more please if Rome is in here SCREAM! I wish everything would be comfirm soon...thanks for da good news

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one Rome will be Chompoo fake husband then I hope next time Rome can also be
Rita fake husband too :lmao3: :bravo: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

gooooo RRC Team :cheer:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
would be really great if rome is here. I want to see them in a lakorn together again.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
omg I thought its a fake marriage which in every lakorn they use the nag'ek is fake wife
now something new fake husband haaa so funny :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
hahah.What,Really. Rome is going to be the fake husband??? Or is it just a guess,Alice?
Oh, it is true though. That will be interesting!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
its True no guessing cos Tinah already translate 'fake husband'
hahha. Really. I might I skip that comment when Tinah wrote it.haha.I was too excited to comment.Hehe.
Yay!!! Rome as Fake Husband. Oh my gosh, I'm excited now!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

this isn't pic from this new lakorn
its P'Rome New Toyota Camry Altis Cm

Chompoo Araya Fake Husband :rockon: