[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I thought they didn't get along because the gods were both in love with the goddess.

I'm not sure, but I guess so too.  There are still many more mystery that haven't been revealed yet.

Prakaidao said:
Episode 2 was a bit boring, and Chom and Birds scene was somewhat awkward, especially his voice, it sounds too good, does that make sense? Like those Thai dubbed movies, that's how he sounds like, but he has the voice of an angel. Ugh Riaek's character is so annoying, it's funny seeing her try to slap Chom, but she's so short that Chom just pushed her down, that scene was hilarious. And I think that Ai is the spy for the other family, according to the trailer she and Tye are in a relationship. Plus she is very inquisitive and keeps asking where they are going, and went into the house without permission.

I agree with you, Ai is too curious.  She is part of the family, but she doesn't act like one.

LOL "sounds too good"? That's funny.  Yes P'Bird has a nice soothing voice, and I actually like his scene with Lindara.  I'm curious how their loves going to turn out, I mean how are they going to portrait them. I guess is awkward for some because of that ages difference, and not use to see P'Bird in a lakorn for a while.  Is all good, just don't think Lindara and Akira suppose to be together, give Lindara and Hoshi's love story a chance too, so you'll enjoy their scene more. :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
In the trailer it seems like Ai is pregnant with Hide. For some reason, i feel as if Hide is really not all that evil.

Spoiler alert: Again do not click on it, if you don't want to be spoiled:

Yes I think they were fighting for Myojo too, that's why the Fox family created Snow demon to destroy the villages. Also, I guess another reason is the family doesn't get along because they thought the Akira's family (don't know what their lastname) killed their ancestor. But turn out, it was the Snow demon that killed him.
According to the summary Hide's mother was a Fox Goddess, when he was born she left him with his father, but his father can't live without his mother, so he followed her into the forest and left him with his grandfather, but no one told him he was half-Fox.  Soon he'll find out, and his grandfather told him to control his Fox power and not it let it overpower his Human instinct, but he can't he'll use it to fight the Akira's family along side the Snow demon. Until he find out the truth then he'll turn to be good. Him, Akira and Hoshi will help each other battle with Snow demon.

Anyway, that is what I got from the summary, don't know if that's how the lakorn going to be, so we'll have to wait and see how it will turn out.  I enjoy it so far, and I like the mysteries of it too. :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maya_Fantasy. I had to go back to the beginning and watched the story of the gods again to get a better understanding but your spoiler made it better. I'm loving this lakorn and so loving Ken! He's not super hot nor is his acting totally great but some reason he just drew me in since LT.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Thanks Maya_Fantasy. I had to go back to the beginning and watched the story of the gods again to get a better understanding but your spoiler made it better. I'm loving this lakorn and so loving Ken! He's not super hot nor is his acting totally great but some reason he just drew me in since LT.

Just done watching episode 3, OMG is getting so good. :cloud9:  Hoshi and Lindara parts was so nice and sad to see how much he love her.  Poor Akira, he already falling for her and is jealous of Hoshi HAHAHA  :whahuh: Ken/Akira is so cute when he's jealous. Akira try telling Hoshi to go home he'll watch over Lindara himself but got turn away  :loool: His disappointing face is so cute. :wub:

Can not wait until next week.  Hide will find out he is half-fox, and the Snow demon finally showing herself.

Ncmeowmeow35, you're welcome.

Yes is really interesting, I have not FF any scene at all, I don't want to miss out on anything. Even the bad part and Rie's father scene I have to endured watching it, because I want to know their story. :yes:  I feel so bad for Nampeung (don't know her name) she love him so much, and he betrayed her like that. :thumbdown: :arrg:  But OMG she wish to sell her soul to the demon. :shock2: No wonder the Snow demon took over her body so easily. :shock2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I too have not fwd any scenes cus it it inportant to the whole story. The editting so far is great! Even though I'm spazzing over this, i really don't like when Nampeung overacts and she does it a lot! I think she is better when she is entirely possessed and evil cus she can overact those scenes.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, she does not look good playing the sweet innocent Japanese Giesha, seem like something is off.  I hate the fact that they're making all these actors/actress act like Japanese, but is so off that it become annoying and seems like they can not act.  They should have just let them act normally like in regular Thai lakorn and not portrait Japanese body language and posture. I understand is a Japanese story, but I'm sure they can do without some of posture portrait.

And the guy playing Rie's father is too young to play her father.  They need someone older for that roles. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So true! I thought he was like her love interest or her brother until she calls him father. Yeah they are a bit stiff with some of their acting, it isn't natural. The only one who is able to act natural is P'Bird since he protrays a god.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Prakaidao said:
Episode 2 was a bit boring, and Chom and Birds scene was somewhat awkward, especially his voice, it sounds too good, does that make sense? Like those Thai dubbed movies, that's how he sounds like, but he has the voice of an angel. Ugh Riaek's character is so annoying, it's funny seeing her try to slap Chom, but she's so short that Chom just pushed her down, that scene was hilarious. And I think that Ai is the spy for the other family, according to the trailer she and Tye are in a relationship. Plus she is very inquisitive and keeps asking where they are going, and went into the house without permission.
LOLOL I know what you mean! It's interesting listening to p'Bird talk in this lakorn because the way his voice works is just so...ethereal??? Like the voice of someone narrating a legend, or like a real god I suppose 555. 

Ken is steadily improving.

So Hide will turn good! Yay!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am totally in love with this song รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง (ruk tee mai mee wan bpen jing) by P'Bird and Chompoo.  I have google and google, but I couldn't find it.  Does anyone have or know where to download the mp3 for this song? Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=174&v=MmYo5mK_njk

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
Damn. Messed up how the dude ordered the lady's rape by multiple men. WTF. Who does that to someone who loves them? I hope the punk gets what's coming to him 10x for treating a human like that.

IKR! Especially he has a daughter too, how can he be so heartless.  I can not wait to see what she will do to him.

AsianFemale said:
I love the part where shes walking at the park waiting for the guy to meet her...hahahahahahaha

She was so happy walking around, praying and waiting for the man she love.  Too bad that devil didn't appreciate her love.  So sad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm more interested in Hide and Ai. Omg, Tye looks really good in here. I never found him appealing until now. Haha.

We get to see them being juicy in the next episode. Yay.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Tye is so smexy as a bad boy... Yes I agree I also am looking forward to Ai and Hides story rather than Chompoos and Bird.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
The little ghost boy is just too cute, can't believe Hide is so heartless to him. So sad how he fell into the well, he's my favorite character, hope they write a happy ending for him, if not, then there's just too much tragedy in this years lakorn.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hide just using Ai, so I'm not that interest in their story, what I'm interest in is his parent's background. Also how the ghost boy came to be under his control, and there must be a back story of how the little ghost boy died because he died in the well that belong to the Akira's family.  I think he'll be good in the end too, because some of the scene I saw him hugging P'Bird. :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Hide just using Ai, so I'm not that interest in their story, what I'm interest in is his parent's background. Also how the ghost boy came to be under his control, and there must be a back story of how the little ghost boy died because he died in the well that belong to the Akira's family.  I think he'll be good in the end too, because some of the scene I saw him hugging P'Bird. :yes:
but did she not get pregnant by him though?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
but did she not get pregnant by him though?

Yes.

Spoiler Alert: Do not click! :secret:

She will be, but he can't control his Fox's demon so he decide to leave into the forest just like his parent. That's why I am interest in his parent story first and see how his story going to play out.

Actually everyone story is very interesting.  I love the lakorn so far, because each character is very important.  Not many lakorn that I'd watch without FFing any, even the lakorn that I like, but this one is an exception. :dance1: Can not wait for next episode. :woot: