[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

sarNie Adult
Little guy wants to befriend the little girl yet he's the one who caused her father's death. wonder how she would feel if she finds out. if they were older with that storyline, they could have been a 3rd couple. :whistle:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He caused the crash maybe because he want Myuki dead so he'd have friends to play with, but the father died instead of her. He even try to causes her death again by telling her to jump in the well, but Akira saved her in time. So sad that he does not know what he is trying to do is wrong. :facepalm:

I am surprise that Hoshi didn't sense it or caught the little ghost and explain to him right from wrong.  Even at the hospital I am truly surprise that the Snow demon didn't realized that Hoshi was there. I thought being spirit they will sense something or can see everything. :shrug: lolz.

sarNie Adult
lol i think there are either a lot of stuff that we don't know about or some serious story flaws. i actually thought hide ordered the boy ghost to kill the family.

can't wait for the snow demon to go badass on that punk dude but don't want her to go all fatal attraction on hoshi again which is likely to happen. pretty chic w a lot of admirers but ends picking the guys who don't feel the same. :sweat:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

Yes.

Spoiler Alert: Do not click! :secret:

She will be, but he can't control his Fox's demon so he decide to leave into the forest just like his parent. That's why I am interest in his parent story first and see how his story going to play out.

Actually everyone story is very interesting.  I love the lakorn so far, because each character is very important.  Not many lakorn that I'd watch without FFing any, even the lakorn that I like, but this one is an exception. :dance1: Can not wait for next episode. :woot:
Oh that is sad

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it is, I hope they'll make their story enjoyable before that happens.

Not long now before next episode coming.  I hope I'll have time to catch it live. :dance3:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Hide scene is so sad today.  He finally found out he is half-fox. :cry:

Akira and Lindara scenes is so cute. :crush: :spin:

Is weird that the Snow demon can feel Hoshi being near, but when they walked pass each other at the hospital they can't feel it. :scratchhead2:

Here is link to part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGPhyij8Kms

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:

Is weird that the Snow demon can feel Hoshi being near, but when they walked pass each other at the hospital they can't feel it. :scratchhead2:

Agree. It is kind of weird. Although,, Hoshi felt her presence... but for some reason she didn't feel his. Maybe he shielded his essence from her?

Today's episode was pretty cute. Tye is SO SEXY though... I hope he doesn't stay rai all the way to the end.

Even though Nampeung is rai but she is gorgeous in here! The SPX on her is crazy scary! Especially when she opens her mouth really wide and sucks in human souls. *shivers*

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I needed a new lakorn to watch and decided to give this a try and gosh Ken is soooooo good looking in here. I think it might the hair style but I just could not stop gazing at him with awe... I'm still a bit confused about the story line with all the animals but it's all coming together. Also, Bird speaks so soft that it's kind of a turn off for me, and his pairing with Chompoo is a bit off to me but hopefully I'll get used to it.. and Tye as the bad guy is a love hate for me, he does it so well while looking so hott too haha

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG! You girls make this episode sound so interesting. Im dying here to go home and watch it.

x0unerthanlater

Kim123 said:
OMG! You girls make this episode sound so interesting. Im dying here to go home and watch it.

Yeah, today's episode revealed a lot of things. I think the plot is picking up finally.

x0unerthanlater

^ I think it's beginning to happen already.

Their small bickering and teasing scenes are cute. Akira is slowly thawing towards her in today's episode.