[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is cute how the grandma and Hoshi is playing match-making for Akira and Lindara. :woot:

Did anyone see the preview for tomorrow?  I didn't see it or did I miss something? :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kim123 said:
Thats good. I just hope this lakorn doesnt disappoint me later on like other lakorns.

Same here. I've been disappointed lately...

Maya_Fantasy said:
Is cute how the grandma and Hoshi is playing match-making for Akira and Lindara. :woot:

Did anyone see the preview for tomorrow?  I didn't see it or did I miss something? :scratchhead2:

I saw it. If you missed it, here it is:
https://youtu.be/ji4tcrj7jCM?t=1h45m45s
vid. belongs to: ch3 official

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

Same here. I've been disappointed lately...

I saw it. If you missed it, here it is:
https://youtu.be/ji4tcrj7jCM?t=1h45m33s

vid. belongs to: ch3 official

LOL that's not a preview isn't? I thought those were the scene from the episode that just ended. :woot:  But thank you anyway, I think I'll find out what's happening soon enough HAHA  :dance1:  tomorrow episode is coming up in about 9 hours. :dance3:  Yes I'm counting down the hours and minutes waiting. LOL :whahuh:

I don't want to think about a disappointment right now, so I will not put too much hope on this one like the other two stupid lakorn :girlmad:  :wackonut:  :no: :whistle:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

They're not match making but more like wanting Akira to like Lindara so that he wouldn't be so mean to her.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL that's not a preview isn't? I thought those were the scene from the episode that just ended. :woot:  But thank you anyway, I think I'll find out what's happening soon enough HAHA  :dance1:  tomorrow episode is coming up in about 9 hours. :dance3:  Yes I'm counting down the hours and minutes waiting. LOL :whahuh:

I don't want to think about a disappointment right now, so I will not put too much hope on this one like the other two stupid lakorn :girlmad:  :wackonut:  :no: :whistle:

The pictures are from today's episode but right after that, it'll show the preview. Watch it till the end. It'll show some interesting scenes for tomorrow.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They're not match making but more like wanting Akira to like Lindara so that he wouldn't be so mean to her.

:woot2:  Well, I see is as match making because it will get them closer. My wishful thinking :secret:  But yes they didn't realized that those two will fall for each other and Hoshi going to be heartbroken. :cry: Feel so sad for him.

x0unerthanlater said:

The pictures are from today's episode but right after that, it'll show the preview. Watch it till the end. It'll show some interesting scenes for tomorrow.

Oh OK I see it now, lolz thank you I stop it before I got to that part because I thought it end already.

Oh so tomorrow it will be an interesting episode. :clap:  Ahh this lakorn is getting good with each episode. :dance3:  I can not wait till tomorrow. :drools:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching the episode and all I can say Skirt and Lindara are so cute. Like seriously that smile Akira did when he turned around to buy those fishes. SO CUTE!!! I could stop myself from smiling and blushing. Can't wait for them two to love each other. I feel sorry for Hide and Ai but mostly Ai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'm a bit confused. So is Lindara the human form or reincarnation of Myojo or however you spell it? I've been skimming so I may have skipped some important details. Lol

Did they have to make Hide an ugly fox? Lol Couldn't they just give him contacts? Haha.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
So many cute scenes between Akira and Lindara, I love it! So cute. I can't wait to see Akira jealous of Lindara.
I'm confused, is Hide just using Ai and he doesn't love or like her right? I want them two to like each other.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, it's kind of confusing what "role" Lindara has. I don't think she's a reincarnate of Myojo since that would mean that Myojo isn't in heaven anymore, but she's supposed to be in heaven...It's like Lindara was born to save Hoshi and help him get back to Myojo, so she has supernatural powers....???

I also like the fish scene with Lindara asking Akira to help save the fish. Ken has improved with his facial expressions and emoting through his eyes. More subtle and less stiff.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Then why is Hoshi getting jealous of a duplicate when it's not Myojo then? Hehe. Doesn't he know that Myojo is still in heaven and Lindara is just a messenger and helper to bring him back into Heaven? So does she not have a soul then? Lol

x0unerthanlater

Lindara is a "kwan" of Myojo, Not sure how to explain it but let me try. It is believed that a person has more than one spirit I guess you can call it... so basically Lindara is a part of Myojo. She has the ability to hear animals. When she helps them she becomes stronger and gains power. This way, she will be able to help Hoshi get back up to heaven.

I don't think Hoshi anticipated that Lindara would fall for Akira but since she is technically human she'll have normal human feelings. Hoshi is also currently human, so that's why he's experiencing jealously and other feelings.
I think as we watch more we'll get a better understanding of Lindara and her role in helping Hoshi.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the explanation.❤

I guess, this is like Chinese Paladin 3 where nang'ake was made out of the Fairy's fruit from a divine tree to be with pra'ake and pra'ake ends up falling in love with her but not the fairy. Omg. These plots. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Then why is Hoshi getting jealous of a duplicate when it's not Myojo then? Hehe. Doesn't he know that Myojo is still in heaven and Lindara is just a messenger and helper to bring him back into Heaven? So does she not have a soul then? Lol
According to Hoshi, Rindara (her name is actually R not L) is an Avatar of Myojo. She is her own person/human with the spirit of the deity. Rindara is a part of her but not completely her.

x0unerthanlater

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the explanation.❤

I guess, this is like Chinese Paladin 3 where nang'ake was made out of the Fairy's fruit from a divine tree to be with pra'ake and pra'ake ends up falling in love with her but not the fairy. Omg. These plots. Haha.

Yeah, it's the same concept. Since this is a Japanese myth/legend I assume it's probably similar to a lot of the chinese myths/legends too.