[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe:  72701 lol don't mind me I'm just bored.  :wackonut: 

This lakorn is very good and I thought there were going to be more peoples interested/watching it, but I guess the storyline is too complex for some so the interest is very low. :wink:

Good luck with your finals! :thumbsup:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
I can't believe this thread is so dead!

But it'll be alright, I'll come spazzz all by myself after tomorrow episode. :woot: :pervie: HAHAHA
I'll come and spazz with you tomorrow!! Are you watching it live? If yes do you know what time it will air? :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
I'll come and spazz with you tomorrow!! Are you watching it live? If yes do you know what time it will air? :)

I didn't get a chance to watch live today, but I'll go download it now. Will be back to spazz later. :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I will be here too!!!

OK hahaha, so did you watch it yet, how was it?

Did anyone watch today episode yet? Please give us some update.  Thank you. :dance3:

EDIT: Oooh I love that they add the new title song "รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง" by Chompoo and P'Bird. BEAUTIFUL! :crush:

sarNie Adult
Currently watching it right now. I kinda wish they gave the snow demon a better reason to go crazy on everyone instead of chasing after a dude. The guy she should be going after isn't even suffering... the punk that ordered the rape. They pretty much just made it the reason the owner of the body died and relinquished her body to the snow demon. There isn't enough backstory to make me feel or understand the animosity between the crane and fox gods. There's a lot of potential in the story, but the delivery is just lackluster.

Also lol at the little boy and girl. They have such a good story going on that if their characters were older (maybe teenagers), they'd be another couple.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
I didn't get a chance to watch live today, but I'll go download it now. Will be back to spazz later. :woot:

OK hahaha, so did you watch it yet, how was it?

Did anyone watch today episode yet? Please give us some update.  Thank you. :dance3:

EDIT: Oooh I love that they add the new title song "รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง" by Chompoo and P'Bird. BEAUTIFUL! :crush:
Watching it right now. I tear for akira

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My heart broke for Akira....  :cry1:

I still believe that Rindara doesn't feel "that" kind of "love" in her heart for Hoshi. I think she "knows" it in her "mind" and thinks it's in her heart too, when it's not. I think her heart loves Akira, but since the memories of Myojo & Hoshi's love was transferred to her, she thinks they are her feelings too. Even though Rindara is part of Myojo, she is still herself and grew up with her own feelings and thoughts.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree and I think she will realize that hopefully tomorrow haha.

Akira was so hurt.

My one complaint is of Chom, for some reason I don't feel like she is really into her character. There's scenes when she is but most she isn't.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I agree and I think she will realize that hopefully tomorrow haha.

Akira was so hurt.

My one complaint is of Chom, for some reason I don't feel like she is really into her character. There's scenes when she is but most she isn't.

Poor Akira... I hope Rindara realizes it tomorrow too.

I thought I was the only one feeling like Chom sometimes seems .... not up to par? with her character. I don't know. Like today when Rindara runs out after knowing the truth and says to Hoshi, "I know the truth now. I've waited so long for you my heart aches. blah blah blah" it sounded so.... bland. Lol There was  no feeling of misery or heartfelt in her declaration. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it feels like she just knew her line well but left her acting at the rehearsal. However i have to admit that she does fir the role of Rindara though. Oh and for some reason, i think her acting and emotions are better as Myojo. Maybe it is due to that contact lens lol.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah, it feels like she just knew her line well but left her acting at the rehearsal. However i have to admit that she does fir the role of Rindara though. Oh and for some reason, i think her acting and emotions are better as Myojo. Maybe it is due to that contact lens lol.

Agree. It's not in every scene though. Her scenes with Ken are smoother. I don't feel the chemistry from her and Bird so maybe that's why her acting was off to me. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What happened? Got me curious now. :shrug:

I was watching and got all confused then realized I forgot to watch last episode  :facepalm:   HAHA  :whahuh:  Now I got to go back and watch that one first before I can continue.  Hope is not a bad tear-jerkers episode.

As much as Ken and Chompoo was so cute together, I actually enjoy watching Rindara and Hoshi together. :clap:

I can't take Ai's scene seriously. The actress that play her, she is cute and I like the fact that her face light up with smiling/twinkle eyes when she talks, so I always picture her as happy go lucky kind of person like she was in Raeng Ngao, which made her roles seems awkward for me.  Of course is not her faults, is just the way I watches her and I don't enjoy her scenes as much. :crazy:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But Hide is half Fox so maybe he has the soul of a Fox but the mind of a human?

Kim123 said:
But if Hide had a human mind, Lindara wouldn't be able to tell what he was thinking right? Unless she can also read humans mind.

Did you ladies FF some parts? :coverlaf:

After I got confused with EP.8 I went back and watch it over again from EP.6 when Rindara met Hide the first time... she can hear his thought.  After that he told his grandfather, and his GF told him that she must has something special or else she wouldn't be the person that will destroy their family.  So Hide said he'll try to be careful and control his thinking, but his GF said to control his Fox-half.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg are you serious Maya_Fantasy? LOL.

It isn't like a bawling episode, just more of a "aww Akira! It's ok, you still have me. Let me get on a plane first. Forget Rindara!" LOL

LOL yes I thought I watched already, but I was so busy watching so many things I just skimmed thru EP6 and didn't watch EP7.  Now after watching all over again from EP6 without any FF, I understand it more, and frustrated as well with Rindara with her blabber mouth. HAHA LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: I don't think we pay attention to this lakorn much at least I know I don't. I usually watch this at the office so I'm multitasking. Working and blabbing here :coverlaf:. I think I'll need to go back and watch all these lakorns when I take my 3 weeks vacation in July.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ok so her friend FLEW to Japan from Nepal just to help her with the golden crane but more information can be found in his home so he's going to fly BACK to Nepal. What the heck is this, the 1800's where there's no phone or skype that they had to fly to each other to talk? :whahuh: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
:loool: I don't think we pay attention to this lakorn much at least I know I don't. I usually watch this at the office so I'm multitasking. Working and blabbing here :coverlaf:. I think I'll need to go back and watch all these lakorns when I take my 3 weeks vacation in July.

Yes this is one of those lakorn that you actually have to pay attention to understand the full story.  I haven't paid so much attention to any lakorn for awhile, mostly my FF button is on locked and loaded all the time. :rockon:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Could it be because Chompoo or the director is trying to show that Myojo is in love with Hoshi, but Rindara is unsure of what she is or her feeling to him was, so she act kind of off?

Anyone update on today episode yet?

Downloading it now, will get to watch it in few hours. :dance3:  :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOL ok so her friend FLEW to Japan from Nepal just to help her with the golden crane but more information can be found in his home so he's going to fly BACK to Nepal. What the heck is this, the 1800's where there's no phone or skype that they had to fly to each other to talk? :whahuh:

If I can fly to Japan to be with beautiful woman(handsome man) in person I would too. :dance1: 

Complicating and jealousy much! With Hoshi there was reason for her to be with him, but with her friend there was no big reason for her to be close, so jealousy is good for Akira's heart. :loool:  HAHA