[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Chompoo recorded a Kon Ruk Strawberry theme song

According to today's kun_jun and chomismaterialgirl 's instagrams, Chompoo went to record Kon Ruk Strawberry theme song, "L.O.V.E." (covering a X3 Super Gang's hit).  Noi Bussakorn, the producer, accompanied her to the studio.  You can hear a short sample of Chom's version here.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
I checked P'Noi's instagram (kun_jun) this afternoon.  She uploaded a clip from today's filming.
It was Dr.Saen (P'Ken) and Anya (Chompoo) on a van.   Anya tried to get away (from the van & from him?)
but he tried to pull her back/stop her from going away. :D

However, when I checked the account again in the evening, apparently P'Noi had deleted the clip. >.<~~

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
New pic

(c) pakpapaow IG

สัมภาษณ์ผู้จัด หน่อย-บุษกร เรื่องละครกลรักสตรอว์เบอร์รี่
An interview with Noi-Busakorn Wongpuapan the producer of Kon Ruk Strawberry

From Praew Sudsapda Magazine

As for Kon Ruk Strawberry, we moved from dramatic genre (Ruk Khun Tao Fah) to romance comedy genre.  The difficulties of this one began with director issue.  It took a long time to look for a director to tell a romantic comedy story and finally we got P'Yacht-Rergchai Poungpetch (Khun Nai Ho, Saeb Sanit Sitsaina, Sood Kate Saledped, Sor Kor Sor Sweety) who after previously directing several popular movies will make his first step as a lakorn director.

"Moveover, in this lakorn, we have to film in strawberry farm in Chiangmai.  So everyone got to be startled that we began with filming last episodes.  We started at Episode 19 (laughs).  And the problem is how the crews couldn't figure how far the story was.  Our casts couldn't figure how much they should act.  P'Yacht couldn't either stil. So we sent all of them the original novel to read and did a lot of meeting to improve our scripts.  It was very challenging.  And we're lucky to have P'Yacht because if it wasn't him, opening with the last episode would have made director give up.

"For this lakorn, Khun Ken stars as a doctor (PhD) with idealogic ideas who rather works for a company for society. P'Yacht wanted to see a leading male character a bit of flurty and  foul-mouthed.  He asked if Ken could do that and I said immediately "P'Yacht, actually Ken is a very foul-mouthed guy.   His sharp-tongued behavior has hurt girls. Even Chompoo-Araya titled him Leader.  If it's about dog-barking (implying foul-mouthing), Ken is your guy! (Laughs).   As for Chompoo, she may look beautifully and luxurily gorgeous but eating issue is against her looks. She likes local spicy food, especially Som Tum (Papaya Salad).  She has her own team for it.  Let us get this straight, Som Tum isn't what we're good at but for desserts, just tell us, for the happiness of the crews and casts, just tell us what is delicious, we will serve them right away".

เครดิต : nnn^o^
Translated by yuijbj
Originally posted at KenTheeradej.com.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update 
Ch3 Special Event Promoting their next lakorn onair batches on the 16th August 2013 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
This instagram mentioned all the way that Kon Ruk Strawberry will be airing very soon.

(c) Bung_lakorn3

Walk Rally scene :kiss2:  (c) Bung_lakorn3

(c) joy_rinlanee

(c) joy_rinlanee

(c) Bung_lakorn3   "Kon Ruk Strawberry is coming soon!"

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad it's airing soon.  I miss P'Ken in a lakorn already. hahaha...

More pic

(c) pakpapaow

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Wanndii said:
anyone has idea when this is going to be aired?
No announcement yet.   But should be within this year according to Ken's interviews.

Kon Ruk Strawberry will open at the Channel 3 Open House Event (Perd Wik Big 3) on August 16.
We should get to see teaser and know more info. ^^

Walk Rally scene <333