[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So the two-faced is who? The male or female lead haha.

BTW I like your little siggie. Janie and Ken looks so cute messing with eachother haha.
hi pink_juliet_kashie, thanks for info. i love your ken&janie sig, they r super adorable & cute and easy & relax wif ea other <3
Thanks girls. Love them too. Uma ruined their last reunion....I WANT ANOTHER K & J lakorn!!!

Someone who says he loves someone but is actually with another one. Something like Mia Luang haha. I just assumed "cheaters" because of the title: "two-faced" haha.
Strawberry can also be referred to someone who's just a plain lair, and 2-face, i don't tink it necessary mean "cheaters"....i rather one of them be a lair or pra'ek or nang'ek just lack integrity, instead of them cheating on one another...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not just good...they look cute too hehehehe cannot wait...please confirm soon...EXCITED!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ploy didn't say anything about this one. She said, so far she had two lakorns after Buang Bap, one is Madam Dun with Mario then other one is Samee Tee Tra.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I am hoping they confirm this cast. Ploy and Ken had good chemistry together in their first lakorn,but
too sad that they didn't end up together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks girls. Love them too. Uma ruined their last reunion....I WANT ANOTHER K & J lakorn!!!

Strawberry can also be referred to someone who's just a plain lair, and 2-face, i don't tink it necessary mean "cheaters"....i rather one of them be a lair or pra'ek or nang'ek just lack integrity, instead of them cheating on one another...
Yeah I couldn't bare to watch it even though I LOVE Ken.

I see haha. Interesting...we'll see how I like Ken and Ploy together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
what if the script writer can't think of something new maybe it might jumbled up with another story that they already did then the only way is to borrow the novels Authors are very professional its like a journalist travels alot to discover something new its like a adventure i think you worry too much phatman just wait until you've watch the actual lakorn then u can tell
I don't know if it's because you've misunderstood again or I'm misunderstanding you...but I know that very well too. I'm just saying that it'd be nice if the scriptwriters can write the script themselves instead of taking it from novels. I know novels are great and that's why they are used for lakorns, BUT I'd still like for scriptwriters to create their own story. If they can't then that's their problem, and the lakorn won't be original. I like things to be original...you know...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if it's because you've misunderstood again or I'm misunderstanding you...but I know that very well too. I'm just saying that it'd be nice if the scriptwriters can write the script themselves instead of taking it from novels. I know novels are great and that's why they are used for lakorns, BUT I'd still like for scriptwriters to create their own story. If they can't then that's their problem, and the lakorn won't be original. I like things to be original...you know...
just wait and see when this lakorn comes cos right now nothing finalized yet

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Not just good...they look cute too hehehehe cannot wait...please confirm soon...EXCITED!!!
hahaha They are one beautiful couple with chemisty :)
But not confirmed yet? lol I thought it was already confirmed. Boy, not gonna put too much hope til a final confirmation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha They are one beautiful couple with chemisty :)
But not confirmed yet? lol I thought it was already confirmed. Boy, not gonna put too much hope til a final confirmation.
the updates i posted for this thread said Ken and Ploy will have one lakorn in 2013 but it didn't say what's the title and i think maybe referring to this one

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I kind of have mixed feelings about Ken and Ploy. When I see their pics I think they look good together, but at the same time I'm not too excited...hmm...I guess I'll have wait and see.