[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Wow, Noi must really want Ken and Chompoo to be a koo kwan.

Seems like Noi is trying to push Chompoo to be Ken's new koo kwan. I think Noi never liked Anne for some reason and they don't follow each other on instagram too.

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
woa not know chompoo in lakorn is definitely not but I am glad to know ken chompoo have the opportunity to cooperate with each other .... even though I love the RC lot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Seems like Noi is trying to push Chompoo to be Ken's new koo kwan. I think Noi never liked Anne for some reason and they don't follow each other on instagram too.
no way Chompoo is Ken next koo-kwan cos Chompoo she's reserve to be with P'Rome only

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
gosh!
no chompoo plz don'ttttttttt
don't like chompoo here bcz she just can be rome's LOL

is this really confirmed or not ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe. I don't think so. Why would she not like Anne? I'm sorry to say, but majority of Ken's BEST lakorns were with Anne, so Noi's got no reason to dislike her.

Well, I'm glad it's not a newbie so I can actually look forward to it... :phew:.
Even though I'm not fond of Chompoo's acting at least she's better than having a rookie.
( :secret: I kinda wished Noi would pick someone who's never paired with Ken, so I'm a bit disappointed)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
woa not know chompoo in lakorn is definitely not but I am glad to know ken chompoo have the opportunity to cooperate with each other .... even though I love the RC lot
Ken/Chompoo is a good pair but as a koo-kwan Chompoo is for Rome RC i think u already know this

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
no way Chompoo is Ken next koo-kwan cos Chompoo she's reserve to be with P'Rome only
...and Thongprasom is Wonpuapan's only koo-kwan (however we use this word in a sentence hehe)...sorry I just had to add KA! KA Forever baby~! Woo!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ken and chompoo will never get a koo-kwan name to them KA is forever and RC is Chompoo/Rome just remember this Meadow its like how you adore Markim together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
...and Thongprasom is Wonpuapan's only koo-kwan (however we use this word in a sentence hehe)...sorry I just had to add KA! KA Forever baby~! Woo!
its ok phatman you can defend for KA and I'll defend for my RC RomeoChompoo

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Although I LOVE my ken&janie very much, but I totally agree with your words Thongprasom is Wonpuapan's only koo-kwan !!!
I am happy with this result, hope this's the finally determined!!!
I also think chompoo was good pairing with ken in RKTF!!

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
no matter chompoo in here or not i like ken/chom tooooo
i want to see ken with somebody that he didnt pair up with

if noi like chompoo here i m agree kc is a fine pair cos i saw their lakorns before. and i love them !! !!!!

but we are so sorry ! bcz as a rome fan we surely love RC more . plz apologize

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
no matter chompoo in here or not i like ken tooooo
i want to see ken with somebody that he didnt pair up with

if noi like chompoo here i m agree kc is a fine pair cos i saw their lakorns before. and i love them !! !!!!

but we are so sorry ! bcz as a rome fan we surely love RC more . plz apologize
That's ok!! In my mind I also think RC are screen couple for sure!! :bhehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Although I LOVE my ken&janie very much, but I totally agree with your words Thongprasom is Wonpuapan's only koo-kwan !!!
I am happy with this result, hope this's the finally determined!!!
I also think chompoo was good pairing with ken in RKTF!!
I've never liked Chompoo and Ken pairing but glad Noi not choosing a newbie and just remember everyone Ken is with Anne and Chompoo she's for Rome

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg

I think maybe noi and anne are just acquaintace not that close friends, you know what i mean?
Cuz hey have different social circles&own good friends, and dont have so much things in common, so....they dont follow each other. I DONT think noi dislike ann or ann dislike noi. :scratchhead2: